over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WRAP IT UP!!!!

scrapper13

Kilo Klub Member
**broken link removed**

had no idea the rate of genital herpes was so high. make sure to wrap it up everytime these stats are shocking!

I got through college........married an awesome woman.......glad I don't have to worry about this type of shit!

i have herpes simplex 1 (cold sores) ive had them since i was little. herpes is actually in 1 out of 3 people. whether it is sim 1 or 2. the cold sores i get are small tho, and i usually get them once a year at most. (usually when my lips become chapped) ive seen people tho that can get them so bad they cover half their lip:eek:

ironic, i was just reading about this the other day...was amazed at how many people are thought to have it....1 in 3 to 1 in 4 peeps(sim 1 or 2)...i was gonna get tested just for hell of it as there are people immune to outbreaks, which is why the numbers are so high, there are a lot of people who have it that dont even know it because they are immune to outbreak...and for the parents out there...make sure not to kiss your kids on the mouth or share lipstick/chapstick with them! that is major cause of spread of cold sores

i have herpes simplex 1 (cold sores) ive had them since i was little. herpes is actually in 1 out of 3 people. whether it is sim 1 or 2. the cold sores i get are small tho, and i usually get them once a year at most. (usually when my lips become chapped) ive seen people tho that can get them so bad they cover half their lip:eek:

ditto

I dont think that a condom is 100% against herpes. Be careful!

no they are not 100 percent, but certainly it is safer to use one than to not use anything.

I can believe them number,where im from is not a big city at all.They still managed to be in the top 10 for std"s in the country.

TOO LATE....... HA, SIKE

TOO LATE....... HA, SIKE

lol..................i have also read somewhere that with herpes simplex 1, you can still on occasion get a sore on your genital area. i think the virus is only truly detected when you have a outbreak.

man im so damn lucky.... ive been w around 70 to 90 women and only used a condom maybe 15 times in my life!!! im gonna start being more cautious tho!

its not, the virus is so small it can find its way threw a condom

Thats a flawed statement:

It hasn't been specifically proven that the virus will pass through the wall of a condom. Its much more likely that vaginal or seminal fluid will leak around the base of a condom and find their way to their partner during sex. Hence the reason that condoms are lubricated with spermicidal lube

Condoms are particularly effective because they prevent the vast majority of fluid exchange. They also protect sensitive skin from being chaffed/broken/rubbed raw/etc and therefore reduce the number of open breaks in the skin-- which allow diseases to pass.

Its crazy to think that condoms are 100% protective.. unless they cover your entire cock, scrotum, and patch of skin above the base of your penis. They might even need surgical draping over your inner thighs..

However, if you prevent 98%+ of the seminal fluid from being deposited in your partner, prevent vaginal secretions from finding their way into your urethra, and protect large patches of skin from abrasion and damage-- its reasonable to think that condoms are largely effective.

**broken link removed**

had no idea the rate of genital herpes was so high. make sure to wrap it up everytime these stats are shocking!

WOW... it's not what you brought to the party it's what you left with. Herpes is very contagious. knew a girl that kissed a guy at a club and ended up getting it. How she knew... he ended up telling her about it after the fact. what a DB!!!!

Here is something a doctor told me a long time ago,some of you prob wont agree but i have been with hundreds of women and never had anything.(i managed 2 diff strip clubs).He told me as soon as you get done go straight to the bathroom piss and wash with antibacterial soap if not regular soap and honestly it must work.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131