over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wrecked my motorcycle. On TRT, any advice on how to heal quick

slowpain

Registered
Hi guys havnt been on here in a good while sense i backed off hard core bodybuilding. Im 35 yo and wrecked my crotch rocket at a track and ended up w my first broken bones of my life.. Fractured my wrist, femur neck connecting to the ball in my hip and slight fractures to 3 lumbar vertebra. Its been over 2 weeks and honestly my hip and back feel fine. My wrist on the other hand is gimped out. I got 3 screws in my hip and a plate and screws in my wrist. Its been so long sense i have been in the loop of good supplements and chemicals that boost bone growth and recovery i wouldn't know where to get anything. Lost all my hookups. The doc is my source now getting 200mg test cyp/ week plus HCG and a-dex... i was wanting to try to find some good human grade gh but have been seeing these peptides advertised alot. Would this be a good option? Just want to get back in the gym and work ASAP as im currently disabled..no income sucks!!! Im a mechanic. Was hitting the gym 4 days a week before the accident. Never stopped bodybuilding just stopped the excess chemicals... loved growth when i was in my 20s and wouldn't mind taking more but just want to hear peoples opinions on the peptide side.. also tried igf-1 lr3 years back too...

I've always healed very quickly from IGF1-LR3. The more you take the faster you'll heal injuries IMO. Other than that I use BPC-157 to heal Amy sort of tendon/joint pain such as shoulders or flexors. That stuff is absolutely amazing for healing tissue and anti-inflammatory effects. Hope this helps!

Ok i will check out that bpc-157 in peptide forums. Like i said im outa the loop. I cant believe how much my forearm has atrophied compared to the other in just 3 weeks!! Think i will try some direct site injections of igf-1 there..

Pharm grade gh all the way with a lr3 in the affected areas. Even 2-3ius daily will heal you very quickly. Good luck in your recovery.

Yea thats what i was thinking. Hgh could only help at 35 years old. And that bpc-157 looks very interesting for my torn rotor cuffs too. Thanks guys. Now to find some..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131