over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wrinkles and antiaging purpose.

VR Supplies, a sponsor on this board, offers several anti-aging products.

As for the member wanting to know if Glut can be administered subq: Don't try it. Pin it deep in the glutes.

GH and Botox bro. At least that is what I do. The Botox lasts me about 4 months. But it gets expensive, but worth it. I am 42 now.

tesamorelin and mk677 both made huge differance on skin, esp. on the face

Anti aging

Have you take 20 years or fewer face.... even with sun damage!

Sunscreen every day! The better the quality the better on your skin. Don't skimp don't be cheap.

Retin-A. I've been on it for 30 years I had horrible skin bad acne deep deep acne scars and over time they've all been erased and I have great skin!

Glycol acid 20% every evening before applying Retin-A. If we get a small chemical peel every day We can now prevent fine lines and wrinkles before they start. What's more, it stimulates collagen.

Emu oil as a moisturizer and penetrant after applying Retin-a. incredible moisturizer that has deep penetrating abilities because the lipid profile is so similar to our skins. So, our skin absorbs it like a sponge with the skin supplements going along for the ride.

Also, it is a incredible anti-inflammatory moisturizer post shave.

Water, as much as you can drink. Nothing is better for the skin! Never dehydrate.

Vitamin C omega-3 biotin resveratrol, curcumin, Silica and MSM 3x p forer day will make your hair, skin, and now, grow four times faster than they ever have.

Hello guys.
Here is a guy that next year wil turn to 40...
Hairs are starting to come grey and some wrinkles are present on my face..
I know.. The age is difficoult to reverse... But at the moment i am pretty sure that stress and cortisol are helping these factors...
I thought to start hexarellin and ipamorellin to help my skin and some high dosage phospatidilserine..
Any comment or any advice of this purpose?

I turned 40 this year. Grey hair and wrinkles...was looking aged for sure. I took pharma gh for years. Year round. By chance I was invited to a plastic surgeons office to try Botox. What a huge difference in my appearance. I'm addicted to the youthful appearance it gives me. No more wrinkles. Literally takes 10 years off of me. Cost is about 300$ every three months. This month was buy one get one free. 150$ for the usual treatment I get. Takes some looking around for the best prices. U won't be disappointed.

GH and Botox bro. At least that is what I do. The Botox lasts me about 4 months. But it gets expensive, but worth it. I am 42 now.

I agree, nothing will work better then Botox for wrinkles. Erases years off my face of wrinkles. Add GH and you have a winning combination. Of course plenty of water and a good DIET works miracles too.

I agree with Stewie and others; Retin-A is the shit. I like to combine it with reputable moisturizer. Also, I'm firm believer in consuming Evening Primrose Oil…which is an essential omega 6. Combined with omega 3's and you have a winning combo. Evening Primrose provides GLA….which does wonders for the skin.

I'm in my 40s and have no wrinkles.

Stay out of sun, drink organic cider vinegar in the morning, wash face with tea tree oil soap in the shower, then shave and put Skinmedica Dermal Repair Cream on after shaving while pores are open.

That's basically all I do to maintain but I had some problems before.

Any incipient wrinkles get treated immediately with whatever peptides is used for wrinkles, I forget name but the peptide places sell it. Inject it into the wrinkle like a botox injection to paralyze the muscle. This works mostly for the upper face. It helps if you aren't one of those people who scrunches up their face every time something occurs to them. lol

Lower face problems have to be treated with fillers. You don't want it to go that far, hence the shaving and skin repair cream. The reason for shaving is that it will exfoliate the skin, then the dermal repair cream will accelerate the healing.

If you start getting nasio labial folds, this is a digestive problem related to rosacia, this is also a cure for rosacia. You want to use desert essence tea tree oil soap on your face in the shower, this will kill the mites in your skin that are making it puffy. Apply for 60 seconds and rinse before shaving. Also use a tablespoon or two of organic cider vinegar each morning for a month or so to kill the food source for the mites, the shit in your blood stream. Steroid users often have this problem, hence the rapid aging.

Often nasio labial problems are treated with fillers, when in fact the inside of the face is not sagging, the outside of the face is getting puffy due to digestive problems. Hence the results are never great. Treat the source, not the symptom.

For the forehead and upper face where you don't shave, a regular skin peal is probably a good idea for the same reasons. Get rid of those dead skin cells.

Last edited:
Retinol is great to reduce fine lines and wrinkles! If you don't have a perscription, ROC retinol correction is one of the best over the counter. The best anti aging cream by far is Life Cell made by South Beach Skincare! 3 of the main ingredients is DMAE, Vitamin C Ester and Retinol. You can find it online without a perscription. I'm also about to see how well Mk677 works. Ghrp 6/cjc worked well in the past .

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131