over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wrist pain??

M

Mr Pickles

I did grip work last night for a warm up, then chest, shoulders, tris.... no pain felt fine (except getting 245 stuck in my chest while inclining at the gym alone :eek: )

in the last 3 hours my ulnar styloid process (little bump in your wrist on the lateral side) his barely swollen, almost not worth mentioning.... but holy hell, i cant even move it... i tried to make eggs... i couldnt hold the frying pan....

anyone ever have this???

ok... two hours after the pain starts... its gone (90% better).. WTF ????

Mr. Pickles, I think you hurt yourself.

But, now it's better! lol :D

Keep the masturbation under 7 times per day and you'll be fine. It'll help the scabs on your weiner to clear up too. :D

(The sad thing is I know "someone" that this happened to....damn test prop)

BigBoyJ said:
(The sad thing is I know "someone" that this happened to....damn test prop)

I think I know the same guy

I have the same problem but the pain is there still depending on how I move it. I had the chiro set it and it was good for alittle bit but the pain is back within a day or so. He suggested that I get an xray and see if there is a slight stress fracture. I can't really afford it, and don't want to stop training. I couldn't do deadlifts or barbell rows today and it's pissing me off.

My wrists have been bothering me also. The thing that REALLY hurts is doing bench presses and somewhat doing OH barbell press :mad:

I tweaked mine last week. I wish I could say I did it pushing some serious weight but I took a gainer of the last step of my porch on a patch of ice. I was sad, by gym bag went about ten feet in the air.

Mr Pickles said:
hmmm... how did you ladies hurt your wrists??
Who you callin' a "lady"?!?!? :eek: :p :)

That's just it, I don't have the faintest idea how this got started! It just hurts all the time now. I've just been getting my strength back and doing some really good lifts. i don't use straps at all, except maybe shrugs. 5-6 plates for deads and still no straps, trying to get it done but this is really starting to hold me back. I have a blast coming up in a wk or two and need this to be healed or atleast better.

Armageddon said:
That's just it, I don't have the faintest idea how this got started! It just hurts all the time now. I've just been getting my strength back and doing some really good lifts. i don't use straps at all, except maybe shrugs. 5-6 plates for deads and still no straps, trying to get it done but this is really starting to hold me back. I have a blast coming up in a wk or two and need this to be healed or atleast better.
I say for things like deads - use straps. The primary muscle that you're trying to work are back, not forearms anyways. Use them until your forearms are better anyways. I even use them on heavy rows and pulldowns.

The thing is it doesn't "hurt" with weight lifting related things generally. There is some discomfort but not pain. There is pain if I move it the wrong way or try and open a door or nick it on a pillow in the middle of the night. But when I dead lift and curl there is only discomfort. Can't seem to figure it out. Unless it's all nerve related as my elbow and shoulder started hurting all at the same time today. I just don't have time for this NOW, it sucks!

well i have to do back and bis and forearms tonight... i'll see what happens... its odd.. comes and goes.. :confused:

just an update on this...

i got wrist wraps from our sponsors... so in the gym... my wrists feel great...no more pain :)

but outside of th gym... the pain is even worse!!! driving is starting to really hurt... sometimes i have to use two hands to steer.... i'm not taking gh or anything for that matter....

this shit is puzzling :confused:

It's possible

Its ganglia cysts which build up around the nerve endings in the wrist. Usually after years of abuse, when I was a kid motocross had mine inflamed all the time now they hurt now and again generally from PUSHING heavy weight too often. Or it could be carpel tunnel. Or like they said above cronic vagatitus....

i definitely give my wrists a work out :eek: not too much going on in my love life as of late

i dunno about the cysts thing... i'm not swollen at all... its really strange

Good to hear you got some wrist straps I always use them, in dam pain without them ( old skateboarding injuries :) )

shit.. when i lift they're fine. :)

i might have to wear them all the time. thats sure to impress the ladies and intimidate the guys. ;)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws