Wrist pain

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
To make a real long story short...hurt my wrist....doesn't seem too severe....the only movement i make that causes pain and discomfort is the movement of turning a key or certain pulling exercises...feel a pain that radiates up the forearm....happened almost a week ago...seems like its getting better but when i make a turning motion a lil pop occurs...panicking a lil being that i'm supposed to start my Tren cycle next week....gonna take upper body off this week....would you guys think that the hot/cold method works best?? looks like the swelling is almost completely gone (wasn't much to begin with anyways)...Any ideas?...don't wanna go thru the whole X-ray crap if at all possible.

Sorry to hear this bro, had something similar happen to me a few months ago, if it were broken or something serious I'm sure you wouldn't really be able to do anything and as you've mentioned time is really the only thing that helped mine go away.

Sorry to hear this bro, had something similar happen to me a few months ago, if it were broken or something serious I'm sure you wouldn't really be able to do anything and as you've mentioned time is really the only thing that helped mine go away.

Thanks brother.....i agree i don't think its anything serious......i'm just a neurotic freak when it comes to shit like this......Rock did your injury keep you out of the gym??

My research w curcumin n tb4 showed amazing injury recovery results...

Try dmso oil. It worked for my friend's wrist injury. He said it wasn't healing at all after one month then when he began putting dmso oil on it it improved after one day. Dmso has anti inflammatory properties, pain killing properties, and removes free radicals.

Thanks brother.....i agree i don't think its anything serious......i'm just a neurotic freak when it comes to shit like this......Rock did your injury keep you out of the gym??

it didn't keep me out, but it limited was I was able to do :(

Try dmso oil. It worked for my friend's wrist injury. He said it wasn't healing at all after one month then when he began putting dmso oil on it it improved after one day. Dmso has anti inflammatory properties, pain killing properties, and removes free radicals.

Just Googled it.....never even heard of it til you mentioned it.....Interesting..Love this site, learn something new every day!...i believe it's getting better...i'm just being a paranoid pussy.. (at least i hope)...doing hot and cold for now......my only concern is that lil popping when i rotate lets say from 12 o clock to 3 o clock..

been in the same boat couple of years ago,
nothing seemed to help me and i had to stop playing sport for a year,
it was a bitch.
glad i m back in business
i wish you speedy recovery brother.

been in the same boat couple of years ago,
nothing seemed to help me and i had to stop playing sport for a year,
it was a bitch.
glad i m back in business
i wish you speedy recovery brother.

Appreciate it brother......just one of those things....it's enough to be a nuisance and cause discomfort but really not enough to keep me from training....i've taken the week off and will resume on Monday....just may need to use a wrap for certain exercises.

Appreciate it brother......just one of those things....it's enough to be a nuisance and cause discomfort but really not enough to keep me from training....i've taken the week off and will resume on Monday....just may need to use a wrap for certain exercises.

I have the exact same injury right now. Hurt mine skying. Hurst me to do curls and some pulling movements. DB press and flys are kinda a bitch to. When i rotate my fist clockwise it clicks when my wrist is almost completely rotated.My grip strength is non existent. Been like this for a month. I'm sick of it. Been working through it but i'm about to go see a doc. Been wearing wrist wraps to lift.

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner