over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WSJ article how CIA is tracking overseas money transfers

Always use your real info, they can and will I.D. you. Not saying it happens all the time but it has happened to me

Seriously? If they do, just take your cash and walk out the F'ing door. I wouldn't use my real name period.

Seriously? If they do, just take your cash and walk out the F'ing door. I wouldn't use my real name period.

If theres a problem and you need to pick your money up they're going to ID you and if you use a fake name you're screwed. this is mainly the only reason I use real info.

Last edited:
you use real info? not smart. id never do that

Lol...good plan. You're going to get royally fucked soon enough. Or are you one of those guys who has never wired money-but giving advice on dos and donts?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That'll show them. Do you think they'll change their mind and chase you down to tell you they want your wiring business? I guess all you guys commenting on this have never wired any substantial amount of money and are clueless to what's required to do so.

Lol...good plan. You're going to get royally fucked soon enough. Or are you one of those guys who has never wired money-but giving advice on dos and donts?

not being a smartass here but tell me how you think im going to get fucked? i know many how do the same thing i do and none if them have been fucked?

So in all likelihood the govt has already intercepted the email you sent to your source. Your real name, address, and order are all neatly stored digitally at a govt facility. But you think you're going to fool them by using a fake name, good luck with that

i didnt say it made transactions a 100% safe but to me it just seems like why link yourself to the transaction anymore then you have to.

There would not be enough jail space to put us all in.

Maybe a Camp? A Mix of Thailand and mexico.
All they need are weights, proteins,beds

no surprise about the article.
What Lex says is a little concerning. The Gov could own you pretty quick
or take any earning or finances you worked your life for.
Maybe one of the upsides of working from paycheck to paycheck :D

Heck I would like that camp free food, free weights, and a place to sleep :D

No camps, that would cost money. They'll just make yo pay a big fine or garnish your wages. Fatties need hov a round carts to cruise the snack section at Wally world and some billionaire needs you to pay for his new sports arena.

If theres a problem and you need to pick your money up they're going to ID you and if you use a fake name you're screwed. this is mainly the only reason I use real info.

This has to be a joke I hope .. :banghead:

Last edited:
This has to be a joke I hope .. :banghead:

Is yours a joke? Or are you just a newbie shooting off posts that aren't going to help anyone? You need to use common sense. Sometimes receivers have issues and you have to go back and get your money. You can't go back and get your money if you sent it under a fake name and if you wired any "fair" amount you have to show an ID anyways...so unless you have fakes locked and loaded and perhaps even 2 forms if they ask..I suggest you think about it before using a fake name again.

I agree, and it happens a lot more often than people think it does. No real ID to back up your name, you don't get your money back, simple.

i had to change senders name before and i sent money with fake name. i brought paper work and reciept back with me and they had to call WU but they were able to change it no problem. i had no id. maybe for a huge amount they cant do that but i personally would not give a huge amount at once

i had to change senders name before and i sent money with fake name. i brought paper work and reciept back with me and they had to call WU but they were able to change it no problem. i had no id. maybe for a huge amount they cant do that but i personally would not give a huge amount at once

If there was a cash register you were likely on camera? On top of that I am sure you emailed the information to a supplier?
Trust me man a fake name on the wu is not going to keep you safe lol

If there was a cash register you were likely on camera? On top of that I am sure you emailed the information to a supplier?
Trust me man a fake name on the wu is not going to keep you safe lol

If they want us, they will get us.

Is yours a joke? Or are you just a newbie shooting off posts that aren't going to help anyone? You need to use common sense. Sometimes receivers have issues and you have to go back and get your money. You can't go back and get your money if you sent it under a fake name and if you wired any "fair" amount you have to show an ID anyways...so unless you have fakes locked and loaded and perhaps even 2 forms if they ask..I suggest you think about it before using a fake name again.

at least you got where I was coming from! haha :p.

would using a fake name get you additional charges?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear