over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WSJ article how CIA is tracking overseas money transfers

If you wanna stay safe anyway, WU as a way to send money is like safemail to talk about touchy subjects... a very bad idea.

Both keep track of every single transaction/communication made years ago... and please don't think for a second "they" don't know the guy you wired cash to in the Caribbean or Thailand (that same dude who collected $45,000 in 3 weeks from all over the world :cool:) is linked to some illegal biz... LE wants you to think they're ignorant and don't care for your little AAS use... and obviously, from some comments in that thread, it works mighty well. :eek:

would using a fake name get you additional charges?
I don't know the laws in regards to wire transfers in the US. But if it is a federal law you can not provide false names then yes, you can get charged for it.

Look, I'm sure the smarter members on these forums know LE individuals are members here, to think otherwise would be silly. You have fire fighters, cops, and I'm sure even some feds that are using these forums to order supplies. I know a lot, and I mean a lot of LE personal that are body building competitors. I won't say what I do for a living rather I'll say that I spend a lot of time in the gym training so I can compete next year. We all take risk, this industry is full of risk and with risk comes consequences. Only you can decide if it's worth it or not.

However, if you want to increase this risk then go ahead and use fake ID's or fake names. If the feds every question you, just try to lie about it and see where that gets you. The best thing you can do for yourself is to come clean. Tell them you're a user and that you're trying to become a body builder. They're going to find out everything anyway.

Sorry those last parts were unnecessary. Short point is they're probably not looking for us.

Last edited:
the information will not be used to indict a tree surgeon from Birmingham for three counts of money laundering, conspiracy, etc.

yes its disturbing but again, its for the BIG fish.
now leave me along that Maple has a dead leaf that is just driving me crazy

Exactly my thoughts. Think they're watching Joe blow wiring $700-$2k 2-3x a year overseas for his gear/hgh use or they watching people doing the $150k+ wire transfers every month?????? I'd think we're all in the clear on this one.

there is a major concern because one day soon if not already when joe q meathead is tagged for something- anything his can his name can be typed into a LE server of some sort and every single email, WU transaction, mail data base anything EVER.phone records ... facebook posts all can be retrievable in seconds. Now with that ease and power do you think being just an end user is safe anymore?

its just a matter of time

Quick Guide: What Money-Transfer Data Does CIA Collect? - Washington Wire - WSJ

I saw the article and my initial thought which still holds is that one could find themselves on a watch list and the next time you try to get on a plane you get hassled. But do you know how.many people transfer money for.legitimate..business? How many immigrants send money home? I don't believe buying a handful of vials now and then is gonna motivate a Fed to take any action. But they could. Just like a cop could pull over 85% of all drivers for speeding. We really aren't that interesting to instigate a government conspiracy. My wife might care what I do, Mr Fed Agent will give it a great big yawn.

If theres a problem and you need to pick your money up they're going to ID you and if you use a fake name you're screwed. this is mainly the only reason I use real info.

Exactly. I dodged a scammer bullet once by quickly pulling my money back. Too bad a didn't dodge it every time..:(

Quick Guide: What Money-Transfer Data Does CIA Collect? - Washington Wire - WSJ

I saw the article and my initial thought which still holds is that one could find themselves on a watch list and the next time you try to get on a plane you get hassled. But do you know how.many people transfer money for.legitimate..business? How many immigrants send money home? I don't believe buying a handful of vials now and then is gonna motivate a Fed to take any action. But they could. Just like a cop could pull over 85% of all drivers for speeding. We really aren't that interesting to instigate a government conspiracy. My wife might care what I do, Mr Fed Agent will give it a great big yawn.

I'm not suggesting they hunt you down for a 200 dollar transfer to china for gear. I am suggesting that someday soon its conceivable that when you get pulled over or arrested for parking tickets your name gets searched and EVERYTHING comes up. the NSA has 5 zetabytes of storage, it will be like you searching your computer for a word doc. Or at least more power to make a case against you if you ever slip up for anything.

I'm not suggesting they hunt you down for a 200 dollar transfer to china for gear. I am suggesting that someday soon its conceivable that when you get pulled over or arrested for parking tickets your name gets searched and EVERYTHING comes up. the NSA has 5 zetabytes of storage, it will be like you searching your computer for a word doc. Or at least more power to make a case against you if you ever slip up for anything.

They could easily tie it into the RICO act. You get pulled over, they say you're carrying allot of cash. They size the cash and your name comes up on a govt watch list. They search your house find a couple vials, you are now classified ass a dealer. Your bank accounts are frozen until you can prove where every cent came from

If they want you, they'll get you. Sooner or later .......

I completely agree with you, once again my nonsense diluted the clarity of my point ...... I just have undying faith in the inherent laziness of government employees, especially politicians. Son, you are an optimist. XO!

I completely agree with you, once again my nonsense diluted the clarity of my point ...... I just have undying faith in the inherent laziness of government employees, especially politicians. Son, you are an optimist. XO!

LOL...we all know thats true. Just like when that 10 yr old black kid went thru the metal detectors,body scan,etc at major airport and TSA workers saw him but they just looked the other way. Kinda that mindset of "hey somebody else can deal with it"

Hell he even boarded the plane without a damn ticket.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131