over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF, did I wet my bed?!

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Ok so I've been on two diet products...Do Not Poo and Do Act Cup for 4 days now and the Do Not Poo diet product makes me sweat a lot, especially at night. Well last night I had my massive fan two feet away from my face my ceiling fan on fast. I wrapped my GF around a separate cover (the girl gives off heat that you can fucking cook with) and had a different cover covering her with some of it on me (not covering me but one leg under one leg over thing).

Anyways, I wake up at the middle of the night and I thought I had wet myself. I seriously did because the last 3 nights wasn't this and I was wet for two to all the way to my head and the wetness was spread out like pee. So I jump out of the bed with night heart going at a billion times a minute touching everything to see how wet they are. My girl friend wakes up and I immediately told her to go back to sleep and that I was just going to the bathroom. I was freaking the FUCK OUT!!! I looked like fresh pee, it woke me up as soon as I felt the wetness, it was worm, and I had to pee so I guessed that I stopped myself as soon as I woke up. I didn't know what to do. How the hell was I going to tell this girl that I did not wet my bed with her in it? And what happens when we break up...Holy, shit!

So I did what was next. I put my nose on the bed and smelled EVERYTHING like a damn police dog and thank god it did not smell like pee. Let me tell you. If your EVER going to use the Do Not Poo diet do not ever have a girl or anybody else in your room. Shit is not fun to explain. Thank God my girl knows I sweat a lot and I told her this stuff was thermogenic.

TL;Dr I thought I had done a legendary bed-wetting while my GF was in my bed but it turned out to be just a lot of sweat from the Do Not Poo diet product.

funny thing is when your sweat turns yellow and looks like pee aswell

Haha my bed is soaked every night. My gf is use to it now. She knows I sweat like a freak when I sleep, and I'm not even on that diet lol.

i suspect you are taking to much bud!!

Im normaly hot , when not dieting or on any drugs i set my thermostat at 68 and sleep under only a sheet , on 200mg DNP a day i put a fan on me and still sweat bad.

and yes you will sain your sheets yellow from sweating on them

Lay a couple dark towels down on top the sheets. It helps for soaking up the sweat and you can just swap them out in the middle of the night to start dry again as you go back to sleep.

Aside from the side effects you are describing, that was a funny read! :headbang:

tren does that to me. ill wake up to piss go back to the bed to lay down in a fucking puddle. and who the hell is going to change sheets in the middle of the night lol. usually just go sweat on the sofa after that,

The worst part about DoNotPoo for me is taking the subway. sleep wasnt too bad but the metro was ridiculous. I would literally have drops dripping off my face, people would look at me like im a drug addict or having a heart attack or something. and I take the subway every day so I just couldn't deal with it.

Last edited:
wait, nobody talked about that. Are you serious about this?!?!?!

just try not to wear white tshirts, youre gonna stain them under the armpits and the color is impossible to get rid of. i also stained my pillow.
and my eyes turn yellow (different people noticed that) on DoNotPoo :eek:

i suspect you are taking to much bud!!

Im normaly hot , when not dieting or on any drugs i set my thermostat at 68 and sleep under only a sheet , on 200mg DNP a day i put a fan on me and still sweat bad.

and yes you will sain your sheets yellow from sweating on them

am at 250. That's what each pill is in. I'm going to restart my log in here today.

I live in texas and hopefully it'll start getting super cold at night so I can leave my window open.

Also you guys that sweat a lot on things like DoNotPoo you might want to purchase stuff like a chili pad. I bought one and i walk around with it all day. In class I dry my face with it and just leave it in my palm and rest my head on my palm. One side of the towel stays cold and a little wet (the other side just dries) and it keeps my head from sweeting. I actually keeps me cool over all

Even when useing dvds i sweat alot and shit it like bleeches the sheets and girls like its those dvds coming threw u after 4 dif sheet sets shes tring white. The funny thing is she dont think white is pretty LOL

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws