over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf happened to Big Ramy

This photo makes those SEO shoulders even more noticable.

Because most people would say he is just jacked on massive steroids. So, they give a photo shopped, slimmer and more eye pleasing picture to the general public to sell thier product. They want the average person buying the product. Learn about advertising. Most is a deception to get you to buy into. You think a lot of these celebrities even care about the products they endorse or the money they make?
But the picture on the bottle is when he's 300+ pounds though

If it get's posted, it's photoshopped lol

Usually, but not here, I would agree. If you think it too good to be true
you are probably right . . . in way too many cases for sure.

If Ramey is Photoshoped they would have fixed that shit on his shoulders
and removed tie on his shorts and the light over his right shoulder.
(That is what I would have done and I do it for a living.) Piss poor job
if it is shopped.

That is as photoshopped as a Kardashian pic
I have photographed the Kardashians for GMA and I can assure you the result was not photoshopped. (I have one of many photographs I took of them on my website.) They were easy to work with, perfectly made up, not a hair out of place. And more importantly, they knew exactly how they looked so photographing them was super easy.

Crazy. You guys understand you just saw him compete in September right? So one of two things, the picture was taken after the Olympia, and it’s a picture where he’s by himself doing a cable cross over, so it could just be the angle and also the fact that it’s hard to judge someone’s size when they are by themselves. Or, this is him in his off season shape and for some reason it’s hard for some people to grasp the fact that people can downsize in their offseason and return to full size come competition date. Sheesh. I’m not a fan of Ramy. But before he was Mr O, many of you guys would say he deserves to be Mr O. Now he’s Mr O and you guys shit on him.

Crazy. You guys understand you just saw him compete in September right? So one of two things, the picture was taken after the Olympia, and it’s a picture where he’s by himself doing a cable cross over, so it could just be the angle and also the fact that it’s hard to judge someone’s size when they are by themselves. Or, this is him in his off season shape and for some reason it’s hard for some people to grasp the fact that people can downsize in their offseason and return to full size come competition date. Sheesh. I’m not a fan of Ramy. But before he was Mr O, many of you guys would say he deserves to be Mr O. Now he’s Mr O and you guys shit on him.
Shitting on a poor photo is not shitting on him personally.

If some one is in a sport where they are judged by their looks or make their money from their looks then they really have no grounds to complain when people do judge them accordingly. They made their choice.

View attachment 153040

Just came across this. He looks like he lost 50 pounds or something??? His triceps are gone. Am I tripping? Doesn't look like mr Olympia even if he's not putting in work
LOL Look how the tan line goes across his neck and across the bottom of his chin. I guess he laid on the beach with a towel over most of his face?

Funny how some get upset when they (or their hero's) are critiqued?
Like some middle-eastern folks will threaten you with death if you critique Ramy or Hadi in the wrong manner.
Hadi himself was threatening Rx guys for the "jimmied delts" comment.
Very sensitive/insecure people.

It's ridiculous that people believe it is possible to maintain loads of muscle built on horse doses of hormones per trt lol - yes, but for how long 4-6 weeks? and you start to shrink, you can see it in the "perfect genetics" of, for example, Dexter Jackson or Winklar - how quickly their figures decreased ...

ok, someone will say that they stopped eating and training intensively, but let's face it - lowering the doses of hormones from a super high level to a normal physiological level is the main factor

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131