over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF... I CANT SLEEP!

Warrior08

Registered
My sleep went to shit last year when i was on accutane for 5 months.

So i started smoking Pot (Indica) and it def made me sleep like a log.

Problem is i don't like smoking weed bc with my job I'm subjected to random drug test. And i also don't like the way i feel when i smoke.... i get crazy anxiety and think way too much.

I stopped smoking 3 weeks ago and my sleep is terrible.... some night i fall asleep fine but wake and then toss in turn all night and other nights i have a hard time just falling asleep period.

My sleep protocol is:
- no bright light, phones or tv an hour before bed.
- i foam roll and stretch in a dark room for an hour before sleep
- i take valerian root, magnesium, zinc, Gaba, l- tryptophan and 5 -htp.

idk if anyone has any other suggestions but I'm open to try just about anything that not drug related.

Even if its against your diet...big carb meal before bed. Also squat as often as you can..will help you sleep .

I forgot to add..try MK677 if you can still find it.

I have some ambien i got to get to the bed within 15 minutes or im falling asleep where im at what are running btw if anything?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Melatonin helps greatly. And your sleep will improve following cesation of weed. It should improve greatly shortly.

Melatonin is good but find I have to take 12 mg at least or I'll wake up 2 hrs after taking it.

If you are trying to avoid meds then sublingual melatonin works the best for me. Better absorption.

If you are trying to avoid meds then sublingual melatonin works the best for me. Better absorption.

This..... But if that doesn't work, maybe like an over the counter sleep aid?? I use both some nights, helps me quite a bit.

I go thru the same thing when I stop smoking.

I love smoking herb but after a while I dont notice the buzz as strongly so I stop for 8 weeks every 5-6 months and bam feels like the 1st time lol.

It takes a little time for the body to adjust, I use GABA and it helps but it takes me a lot longer to fall asleep.

Melatonin helps you fall asleep, GABA helps you stay asleep. Use both.

tonight i will try:

L-tryptophan 1.5g
Gaba -1g
Valerien root - 1.5g
melatonin 3g chewable
5 htp - 200mg

Hopefully it works .

i try taking it right before it lay down.

well . . .

RX . . . one word . . . one compound . . . quetiapine (Seroquel in the US of A) if you don’t mind
venturing in that direction. It will give you the best sleep you have ever had, bar none. And you
will not wake up in a brain fog, will wake up sharp as a tack, ready to go as your sleep will be
undisturbed and restful. And it ain’t half bad as a mood stabilizer and will help with your focus
if you have such issues. Plus, it is not habit forming in the normal ‘pharmaceutical sense.’ It’s
been around a long time and is well documented.

Further inquiries should be directed towards your or a medical doctor or physiatrist if you are
the least bit interested.

Oh . . . I forgot, you are not interested in drug related solutions even though the cocktails
and compounds many have suggested could be misconstrued, interpreted as such. Semantics
I guess.

RX . . . one word . . . one compound . . . quetiapine (Seroquel in the US of A) if you don’t mind

venturing in that direction. It will give you the best sleep you have ever had, bar none. And you

will not wake up in a brain fog, will wake up sharp as a tack, ready to go as your sleep will be

undisturbed and restful. And it ain’t half bad as a mood stabilizer and will help with your focus

if you have such issues. Plus, it is not habit forming in the normal ‘pharmaceutical sense.’ It’s

been around a long time and is well documented.

Further inquiries should be directed towards your or a medical doctor or physiatrist if you are

the least bit interested.

Oh . . . I forgot, you are not interested in drug related solutions even though the cocktails

and compounds many have suggested could be misconstrued, interpreted as such. Semantics

I guess.

Seroquel will knock an elephant out. That's a potent anti-psychotic. I was on it many years ago. I blew up like a balloon. It gave me the worst munchies and I retained so much water lol. Also the dry mouth and hard time swallowing was brutal.

Been on Seroquel 400mg night for last 5 years from my psychiatrist...Sides are easier to deal with after this long lol...Will def knock a horse out for a couple days if not used to it lol...

Been on Seroquel 400mg night for last 5 years from my psychiatrist...Sides are easier to deal with after this long lol...Will def knock a horse out for a couple days if not used to it lol...

Yeah 400mg isn't a beginner dose. The sides do get easier though. Except for the bloat. That never went away for me as long as I was on it. Sleep sucked for quite a while after I discontinued but eventually it got better.

Seroquel will knock an elephant out. That's a potent anti-psychotic. I was on it many years ago. I blew up like a balloon. It gave me the worst munchies and I retained so much water lol. Also the dry mouth and hard time swallowing was brutal.

Thank you.

I knew this would get a rise out of you guys. Hence, why I posted it.
Thankfully, a wealth of knowledge and experience on this board with
zero hesitation to chime in.

Sides and effectiveness are relative to dosage . . . I forgot to mention
this. My bad. But common knowledge non-the-less.

All things considered, it is a true ‘life saver’ for the right people at
the right time under the right circumstances. But like anabolics, it
must be used correctly and responsibly if you want the results to
be commensurate with the dosage.

400mg is an average dose as doses go with this medication. Things
don’t start happening until 300mg with its effectiveness range up to
and including ~800mg. Now that would know an elephant out ;)

Last edited:
I tried this myself(Seroquel) but I literally would be eating in a fog before sleep. I gained over 20+lbs in 45 days. I mean I was voracious, I literally would have food and wrappers along side and in my bed. Dose to high? HA? but let me say I did not take it for sleep, it was prescribed for what I thought was anxiety, truth was I hated my wife... Will it help you sleep? Yes it will. Probably better options I.e. Ambien, Gaba, melatonin etc. My experience community.

I tried this myself(Seroquel) but I literally would be eating in a fog before sleep. I gained over 20+lbs in 45 days. I mean I was voracious, I literally would have food and wrappers along side and in my bed. Dose to high? HA? but let me say I did not take it for sleep, it was prescribed for what I thought was anxiety, truth was I hated my wife... Will it help you sleep? Yes it will. Probably better options I.e. Ambien, Gaba, melatonin etc. My experience community.

;) Sounds like the perfect ‘drug” for this who have problems gaining weight or
not eating enough provided your macros are in order ;)

I'd sleep eat on this stuff. Funny story. I woke up one morning and looked over at my then girlfriend and she had chocolate chip cookies on her face lol. Apparently I woke up grabbed some and went back to bed where I fell back asleep with them in my hand. They were everywhere. She really didn't find it too funny though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131