over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF is wrong with me?

I had constant cold feet and still do, while while back ago I think I was referred to a rheumatologist and this guy ran every test in the book, stuff I never knew existed. so theres is more testing and your gona need to do alot of your own research, get well bro

I had constant cold feet and still do, while while back ago I think I was referred to a rheumatologist and this guy ran every test in the book, stuff I never knew existed. so theres is more testing and your gona need to do alot of your own research, get well bro

Cold feet is common with hypothyroidism. You get your FREE T3 tested?

Man, Lyme disease really fucks people up

Yep, other than catching it right as it happens with doxcycline it's seems to really take a toll.

I have lyme - tested showed it is an old infection (the spirochet?) but still there - and it looks like the only sure fire way to get rid of it is Ozone therapy. Expensive as hell though.

Things to get checked out...

High hematocrit?
Low D or Iron?
Covid Recently (1-3 months)?
Sleep Apnea?

I'm feeling much better now. Almost 100%.
I was pretty damn sick May-November of 2022. Bed ridden some days. I lost my business of 13 years and my girlfriend of 6 years cheated on me and left me.

I never did find out what was wrong with me. Things I did:

Blood work: EVERYTHING. I mean everything. Thyroid, lipids, cbc, the works. My Iron was low but after correcting it I was still wrecked. Not sure if what was wrong with me had anything to do with Iron I'm not sure.
I got tested for Lyme disease and MONO.
I got a sleep test and started wearing a CPAP.
I was so desperate I even got my house tested for mold.
Nothing helped. My symptoms were severe. I wouldn't leave the house for days at times.

I legit thought for a moment I was going to expire and it was out of my control. I spent tens of thousands of dollars on this wild goose chase. About 4 weeks ago I started feeling better. No idea why. I'm still not 100%. Bright lights in traffic at night still fuck with me.

I do have a new appreciation on life. Cherish your health my brothers.

To the covid questions. No covid the past couple years. I did catch covid in 2020 and was vaxed in 2021.

Yep, other than catching it right as it happens with doxcycline it's seems to really take a toll.

I have lyme - tested showed it is an old infection (the spirochet?) but still there - and it looks like the only sure fire way to get rid of it is Ozone therapy. Expensive as hell though.
I the chronic version for years. Did the year doxy with zipro mixed in. But the one thing I credit for never having another flare up is transdermal resveratrol (I did injection when LK3 sold it) it won't let the spirocket burrow and your body can fight it.

Ive experienced many of these side effects when i tried to stop taking ssri meds after many years. It probably has nothing to do with your situation but the dizziness when turning was one of the more noticeable effects.

Came off everything incase it was any hormones, however I'm still plagued with symptoms.

1. Fatigue
2. Heavy eyes
3. Sensitivity to light especially in the second half of the day.
4. Very sensitive to alcohol in a bad way. I rarely drink anymore.
5. Foggy head and head aches. Things like spinning are tough for me and I'm not as quick witty as I usually am, my cognition has declined.

Blood work is not showing anything.. I initially had low iron but I fixed that and these symptoms still remain very prevelant.
How old are you?
Do you have now or ever had any heart disease?

I was recently diagnosed with congestive heart failure which not a heart attack but, fluids in your chest cavity pressing on your heart and lungs.
Years of gear usage caused it to build up slowly. I was tested for everything kept coming up "your fine"
Finally saw the chief of cardiology at local hospital. He said instantly I had classic congestive heart failure symptoms.
He kept me over night, put me on an IV of Lasix for 24 hours. I lost 8lbs of fluids I did not know I had in me!
Felt immediately better. I do have heart disease in my family, but this is different.
I was bloated on the inside and you could not see it.
Couple of lifestyle changes, like NO EXTRA SALT!

Feel great!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner