over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF is wrong with people !

Bro, it reminds me of the TSA screeners at the airports. They used to be cops. Now they are hired gaurds. And then when someting happens people cry out "isnt there something in place to prevent this"? uuuuh NO! You get what you pay for.

Same thing goes for cops. Because of affirmative actions and the ACLU the city (PHILLY) HAS TO hire a certain number of minorities and a certain number must be women. when they can't meet their quota that year they start digging from the bottom of the barrell. Then when a cop is acused of molesting a young girl they say "how could this be, who hired this pedaphile"? Again, you get what you hire! Very sad all the way around.

I guess my point is very rarely do you see a person with a Harvard degree holding up a bank. Maybe a Cowboys fan but not a Harvard grad! bahahahaha

Thats kind of a double edge sword. You're absolutely correct brother that as a human being they should have gotten involved. However, most of these security guards that are hired for temporary services "for the most part" are the bottom of the barrel type people. With that said many of them are happy to finally get a pay check coming in and would never do anything to jeopardize it. NO that does not make it right. And again from a humanitarian stand point pay check or no pay check you should have done something. But we are not dealing with the rocket scientists when it comes to security guards. (no disrespect to guards) It's what i know for a fact being a field supervisor years ago for a large security firm here in philly.

You right.. From my experience most were retired old men, wanna be cops who had personality disorders and were to dumb to be cops, the women we had were butch and thought they were men and persons like me college kids looking for any easy gig at night while in school during the day.

I was actually supervisor for a few years. It was kind of weird being 20 years old supervising 40 year old men who call me every minute to make every decision for them on the job.

I just found the video of this, and it was awful. They didn't just watch her get beat up. They were standing one foot away while one of the girls stomped on her head and soccer kicked her in the face. This was after the girl was on the ground and the fight was already over. All they had to do was step in between them. Terrible.

I dont get it... if there are already cameras there, than whats the point in having 3 guards to "observe and report" but not intervene... what a shame...

just watched the vid. i wish there was a some law that would have the security guards thrown in jail along with the attackers....but unfortunately they will probably just lose their minimum wage jobs. f*cking losers i hope they get hit by a bus

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear