over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF is wrong with people !

wow. i cant believe how bad morals and respect have gone down in this society over time. im only 22 yrs old but i was raised right to show respect to women and elders. the guards who watched and did nothing are no better than the punks that beat her. society is taking a shit with punks these days imo.

When I was a teenager, I was scrawny as hell and picked on and beaten up all the time (even by girls!) because I was a scrawny little nerd. When I watched the movie Superman, I thought it would be great to have that sort of strength and power to be able to defend the weaker who were preyed upon by the scum.

As I got off the school bus one day when I was about 14, a group of guys started following me home, yelling at me. They then started picking up rocks and throwing them at me as I tried to walk faster to get home. I knew another senseless attack was coming.

They got closer and closer and I realized that I wasn't going to be able to get home before they caught up and started beating me up. Just then, a car screeched to a halt, a guy got out, ran over and yelled, "what the fuck are you guys doing? Leave him alone!" The bullys all scattered. This guy did NOT have to PHYSICALLY intervene and he touched noone. As they turned and went away, I turned to thank the guy, but he had already gone back to his car and was driving off. I thought, "Wow! That's what Superman would do!"

A few months later I went to a new gym in town with my older brother. I simply wanted to get out of the house and find something to do, so I tagged along with him to the gym. I sat down near the door and looked over the bodybuilding magazines that were laid out. I picked up the January 1989 edition of Ironman magazine and saw a picture of Gary Strydom on the cover. He had Clark Kent glasses on and was pulling open his dress shirt and tie to reveal the Superman logo painted on his chest. I IMMEDIATELY decided that I had to become a bodybuilder. This was my way of becoming Superman!

I wasn't doing it to get "big and impressive". I wasn't doing it to go back and beat up those bullies. I was doing it so I could be the one swooping in to the rescue those weaker that needed protection from the scum.

Over the years, I got bigger and stronger, competing in powerlifting because it made me feel like Superman. Many times over the years, I used my "superpowers" to come to the aid of others. At one point, I came up to a wrecked car that had run off the road. It was late at night and there was no other traffic around. The car had hit a tree and the driver was passed out. I got out of my car and saw flames under the hood of the car.

The car window was already smashed, so I reached in and tried to get the driver out, but couldn't through just the window. I then yanked and pulled at the car door through the window with all my "Superman strength". It began to bend, so I knew I could pull it off if I tried hard enough. (It was a small, older compact with thin doors.) It took me several tries and massive effort, but I ripped that thing open. I was then able to get the driver out and away from the car. The flames died down and never spread, but I was determined to get that person out since I had the RESPONSIBILITY as Superman now that I had become to use my strength to protect another.

Now that wasn't exactly scaring bullies away or intervening in a fight between some innocent and some scumbag(s), but it was what I had decided to do with what I had built and the reason I had built it. I have had other various opportunites to use my strength and size to help others, and feel very fulfilled every time I have been able to.

Just my take.

After reading Buselmos thread...now this...
I have come to realize that society has completley gone to shit. :eek::(

and its not limited to one part of the world

I saw the video on the news, unreal ... they did NOTHING

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/vi..._Guards_Watch_Teenage_Girl_beaten_Unconscious

Bad enough the girl gets beat down and stomped on, after, at the very end comes up for some more stomping. Plus the pussy guys in the green and red jackets steal the girls bag and something else that falls on the ground.

WTF is wrong with those security guard guys???????? How could they do NOTHING!

Last edited:
I saw the video on the news, unreal ... they did NOTHING

Seattle USA Security Guards Watch Teenage Girl beaten Unconscious - Sky News Video Player

Bad enough the girl gets beat down and stomped on, after, at the very end comes up for some more stomping. Plus the pussy guys in the green and red jackets steal the girls bag and something else that falls on the ground.

WTF is wrong with those guys???????? How could they do NOTHING!

Yeah, I saw that on last night's news too and it was just after reading Buselmo's thread. There was absolutely no sense in what happened. Those guards should have intervened more.It looked like they did nothing. I firmly believe as a citizen we have the responsibility to help others when we can. To just stand there like they did is unthinkable to me.
As far as liability goes and losing ones job, I could see that reasoning if the people doing the assualt were adults armed with weapons and could hurt others, but in this case you have mostly teenage girls. Those guards could have easily scared off those girls and that would have been the end of it.
I used to teach high school science. One day a bad fight broke out in the hallway outside my room. Two other teachers, one male and one female, just stood there and watched the bigger guy pummel the little on on the ground. I jumped on the big guy and put him in a full nelson. I didnt hesitate one second. I ran at him as fast as I could. The father of the kid that had his jaw broken in 3 places thanked me later for helping out, and knew it could have been even worse if not for me. As teachers we are also told not to intervene, and to call the office on the intercom to send up the police resource officer. I made the decision that we couldnt wait for that, we needed immediate action. I was not disciplined in any way. The principle never even talked to me about it, she just gave me a wink like she was saying "thats what I would have done'.
Those guards should all be disciplined in my mind.

And this is one of the reasons I'm sick of seattle. I'm a bartender downtown and just last month we had some singer have his bday party at our club and a fight breaks out and someone was shot and killed outside :rolleyes: I'm sick of punks in this city.

Believe it or not ,but state law dictates what some security guards are allowed to do. Peace.

If they are only to Observe and report... then they shouldn't be wearing a "Security Uniform" that obviously can be confused by civilians, myself included, who mistakenly thought that "Security" meant "Safty".

UI hope the girl sues this private security firm, and also the police department for not ensuring her safty when it became apparent that she was threatened in the department store.

If they are only to Observe and report... then they shouldn't be wearing a "Security Uniform" that obviously can be confused by civilians, myself included, who mistakenly thought that "Security" meant "Safty".

UI hope the girl sues this private security firm, and also the police department for not ensuring her safty when it became apparent that she was threatened in the department store.

I worked security for alil while and by law you are suppose to only observe and report and not touch anyone for any reason. Of course no one follows that except these three bastards and that means they can't be sued. its wrong and security should mean safety

I worked security for alil while and by law you are suppose to only observe and report and not touch anyone for any reason. Of course no one follows that except these three bastards and that means they can't be sued. its wrong and security should mean safety

Maybe they should offer military perssonel free transit on all public transportation. That girl would have been safer had there been a drunken soldier or sailor present than a hundred of these cowardly rent-a-cops who choose not to "Protect and Serve"!

Originally Posted by Kott425 View Post

I did all through college and yes your suppose to observe and report, but that does not prevent you from saying "stop the police have been notified" or prevent you from a verbal intervention that may help deescalate the situation. It usually always works unless the person is under the influence of a substance.

Also there are good Samaritan laws in place if someone were to intervene.

I worked with 2-3 other security officers and we used our cars as well. When there was a situation we take our cars pull up in a circle and jump-out the car and yell whats the problem with our mag-lights pointed. Usually always work to deescalate a situation. if not we had immediate dispatch to local police. We also had a tow truck work with us we often block persons vehicles in until the police arrived so they could not leave the scene in their vehicle.

Last edited:
Glad to hear this bro

When I was a teenager, I was scrawny as hell and picked on and beaten up all the time (even by girls!) because I was a scrawny little nerd. When I watched the movie Superman, I thought it would be great to have that sort of strength and power to be able to defend the weaker who were preyed upon by the scum.

As I got off the school bus one day when I was about 14, a group of guys started following me home, yelling at me. They then started picking up rocks and throwing them at me as I tried to walk faster to get home. I knew another senseless attack was coming.

They got closer and closer and I realized that I wasn't going to be able to get home before they caught up and started beating me up. Just then, a car screeched to a halt, a guy got out, ran over and yelled, "what the fuck are you guys doing? Leave him alone!" The bullys all scattered. This guy did NOT have to PHYSICALLY intervene and he touched noone. As they turned and went away, I turned to thank the guy, but he had already gone back to his car and was driving off. I thought, "Wow! That's what Superman would do!"

A few months later I went to a new gym in town with my older brother. I simply wanted to get out of the house and find something to do, so I tagged along with him to the gym. I sat down near the door and looked over the bodybuilding magazines that were laid out. I picked up the January 1989 edition of Ironman magazine and saw a picture of Gary Strydom on the cover. He had Clark Kent glasses on and was pulling open his dress shirt and tie to reveal the Superman logo painted on his chest. I IMMEDIATELY decided that I had to become a bodybuilder. This was my way of becoming Superman!

I wasn't doing it to get "big and impressive". I wasn't doing it to go back and beat up those bullies. I was doing it so I could be the one swooping in to the rescue those weaker that needed protection from the scum.

Over the years, I got bigger and stronger, competing in powerlifting because it made me feel like Superman. Many times over the years, I used my "superpowers" to come to the aid of others. At one point, I came up to a wrecked car that had run off the road. It was late at night and there was no other traffic around. The car had hit a tree and the driver was passed out. I got out of my car and saw flames under the hood of the car.

The car window was already smashed, so I reached in and tried to get the driver out, but couldn't through just the window. I then yanked and pulled at the car door through the window with all my "Superman strength". It began to bend, so I knew I could pull it off if I tried hard enough. (It was a small, older compact with thin doors.) It took me several tries and massive effort, but I ripped that thing open. I was then able to get the driver out and away from the car. The flames died down and never spread, but I was determined to get that person out since I had the RESPONSIBILITY as Superman now that I had become to use my strength to protect another.

Now that wasn't exactly scaring bullies away or intervening in a fight between some innocent and some scumbag(s), but it was what I had decided to do with what I had built and the reason I had built it. I have had other various opportunites to use my strength and size to help others, and feel very fulfilled every time I have been able to.

Just my take.

It's nice to know that your using your strength to help others.

Physical intervention is fine when you have enough information to make a sound judgment on who's in the wrong and who's not. Otherwise, witnessing someone get beat up and immediately jumping in like you have any idea what the fuck is going on is completely retarded.

That said, I didn't read all the details of the story so don't give much of a shit about the security guards.

Maybe they should offer military perssonel free transit on all public transportation. That girl would have been safer had there been a drunken soldier or sailor present than a hundred of these cowardly rent-a-cops who choose not to "Protect and Serve"!

ditto

Heck nowadays it is all about lawsuits and jobs. The liability of intervening and the possibility of loosing ones job.

I remember many years ago when I was a security guard at a department store and I witnessed some people stealing and I chased them out of the store. The manager got angry with me because he said my job was just to be a place holder and a deterrence and that was all. I was in the military at the time and I was ready to have some fun. What the heck!!!

The Beggar

Physical intervention is fine when you have enough information to make a sound judgment on who's in the wrong and who's not. Otherwise, witnessing someone get beat up and immediately jumping in like you have any idea what the fuck is going on is completely retarded.

That said, I didn't read all the details of the story so don't give much of a shit about the security guards.

It was obvious who was in the wrong here. There was a young girl on the ground being kicked and stomped on, and the the attackers grab and steal her IPOD,phone, and purse. There was on decision to be made here. You step in and try to stop it first with verbal action and then if that doesnt work, you subdue those children. The attackers were teenage girls. Its not like they were grown men weilding knives or baseball bats.
These men are cowards and dont deserve to be security guards.

That's sad! Why the fuck would those guys stand there and do nothing??Those fuckers should be toss in jail. No where in the world is safe!

Thats kind of a double edge sword. You're absolutely correct brother that as a human being they should have gotten involved. However, most of these security guards that are hired for temporary services "for the most part" are the bottom of the barrel type people. With that said many of them are happy to finally get a pay check coming in and would never do anything to jeopardize it. NO that does not make it right. And again from a humanitarian stand point pay check or no pay check you should have done something. But we are not dealing with the rocket scientists when it comes to security guards. (no disrespect to guards) It's what i know for a fact being a field supervisor years ago for a large security firm here in philly.

Thats kind of a double edge sword. You're absolutely correct brother that as a human being they should have gotten involved. However, most of these security guards that are hired for temporary services "for the most part" are the bottom of the barrel type people. With that said many of them are happy to finally get a pay check coming in and would never do anything to jeopardize it. NO that does not make it right. And again from a humanitarian stand point pay check or no pay check you should have done something. But we are not dealing with the rocket scientists when it comes to security guards. (no disrespect to guards) It's what i know for a fact being a field supervisor years ago for a large security firm here in philly.

If jobs are so damn hard to come by these days, then why are people like this hired into a position like this? Even as a minimum wage job, they should be able to get a higher quality person hired. There are a lot of people out there without jobs that would be glad to take theirs.

I thought that only happens in Saudi Arabia to Buselmo's wife

I believe the story. But it's unbelievable. Isn't Washington State a concealed carry state? Even if the punks were intimidating, I'm surprised a responsible citizen didn't pull out a gun and if necessary fire.

WTF. Bus Depot's aren't known to be populated by our finest.

If jobs are so damn hard to come by these days, then why are people like this hired into a position like this? Even as a minimum wage job, they should be able to get a higher quality person hired. There are a lot of people out there without jobs that would be glad to take theirs.

Brother you make good points. But from seeing this first hand I know for a fact most of the security companies #1 almost never do a back ground check on these folks. #2 as long as they can get $15-$18 per guard to stand at a site for a few hours and then turn around and give that guard $7-$8 an hour they don't care who applies. The best part in this is that the security company that hired those screw ups have now had their name dragged through the mud. And maybe now they will change their procedures and standards where a human beings life comes first over a law suit.

Brother you make good points. But from seeing this first hand I know for a fact most of the security companies #1 almost never do a back ground check on these folks. #2 as long as they can get $15-$18 per guard to stand at a site for a few hours and then turn around and give that guard $7-$8 an hour they don't care who applies. The best part in this is that the security company that hired those screw ups have now had their name dragged through the mud. And maybe now they will change their procedures and standards where a human beings life comes first over a law suit.

I sure hope that this company takes some damage from this and looks more at their hiring and training practices. What happend that day goes against all common sense.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131