over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF... look how low my natural testosterone is

I had an appointment with my endocrinologist today. He is sending me back to redo the labs, because they were done at 11am. He said they must be done between 8-9am. I can't imagine the 2-3 hours would have that much effect, to bring the total test to 90. He also added a lot of new labs, IGF-1 (to follow up on the low GH), DHEA, FSH, Luteinizing Hormone, Prolactin, Sex Hormone Binding Globulin, Free test, Free t4 and TSH.

His initial thoughts were that the DHEA supplement that I took for 2 weeks is what is causing the issue. I quit taking it like a month and a half ago though. It did cause some tenderness in my left nipple, and definitely feel a small growth growing underneath. I asked him if could prescribe me some sort of anti-estrogen to stop the gyno, and he said it wouldn't do anything because my Estrogen is non-existent.

Is there anything else that would cause Gyno, other than Estrogen? I ordered some Tamoxifen just to be safe...

I let him know that I've suffered a couple of bad concussions that knocked me unconscious. He didn't think that it had anything to do with it. He said usually it only happens when someone has severe head trauma and was on life support.

Not sure what to do at this point. The HRT clinic already prescribed test, so I'm not sure if I should get started on that, or wait it out with the Endo. I'm not sure if there are other tests he will need to run, that would require me to not take TRT just yet.

I saw a HRT clinic because my endo appointment wasn't supposed to be for another month, but they had a cancellation and I was able to get in early.

Thyroid problems can cause gyno. If this was the case your TSH and prolactin would probably be elevated though.

Thyroid problems can cause gyno. If this was the case your TSH and prolactin would probably be elevated though.

TSH shows 1.723uIU/mL (standard range .340-5.00uIU/mL)

Just had bloods pulled for Free t4 (thyroid test).

What do you think? Should I start the Nolvadex?

Just a quick update for those following..

The endocrinologist ordered an MRI with and without contrast. He thinks it is likely a benign pituitary tumor causing the issues.

Today I received the lab results back for my 6 week follow up on TRT. Currently taking 100mg Test Cypionate, no AI's.

Total Testosterone: 1495 (264-916)
Free Testosterone: 391 (42-190)

Estradiol: 40.2 (7.6-42.6)

TSH: 1.020 (.45-4.5)
T3: 2.9 (2-4.4)
T4: 1.08 (.82-1.77)

DHEA-Sulfate: 218.1 (138.5-475.2)

IGF-1: 177 (88-246)

Attachments

• Lab Test 6 week follow up on 100mg cyp 5.21.19.jpg
    Lab Test 6 week follow up on 100mg cyp 5.21.19.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 84
Today I received the lab results back for my 6 week follow up on TRT. Currently taking 100mg Test Cypionate, no AI's.

Total Testosterone: 1495 (264-916)
Free Testosterone: 391 (42-190)

Estradiol: 40.2 (7.6-42.6)

TSH: 1.020 (.45-4.5)
T3: 2.9 (2-4.4)
T4: 1.08 (.82-1.77)

DHEA-Sulfate: 218.1 (138.5-475.2)

IGF-1: 177 (88-246)

Well looks like you’re a super good responder... Are you doing once a week injections or daily or some other protocol? And how long after last injection was the test done?

Well looks like you’re a super good responder... Are you doing once a week injections or daily or some other protocol? And how long after last injection was the test done?

Once a week. I inject on Friday, and took the test on Monday - so 3 days post injection.

Wow, 1495 is really high for taking just 100 mg/wk. Mine usually comes back in the mid 800s on that dose. Im nearly 50 years old though. I don't know if age would affect response like that though.

If you are really that high, youll probably need to get your level down to no more than 1100 like he said earlier. Watch out for high hemoglobin/hematocrit if youre on that dose for too long.

Wow, 1495 is really high for taking just 100 mg/wk. Mine usually comes back in the mid 800s on that dose. Im nearly 50 years old though. I don't know if age would affect response like that though.

If you are really that high, youll probably need to get your level down to no more than 1100 like he said earlier. Watch out for high hemoglobin/hematocrit if youre on that dose for too long.

I'm haven't touched any AAS in 15 years or so. I wonder if that is why I'm having a better response?

I'm haven't touched any AAS in 15 years or so. I wonder if that is why I'm having a better response?

I don't think so. Being that high almost makes me think it isn't dosed right or that you accidentally took too large a volume. Im sure you got it right though. I don't know any explanation for it being that high on 100 mg/wk. Highest I have heard on that dose is still under 1000.

I don't think so. Being that high almost makes me think it isn't dosed right or that you accidentally took too large a volume. Im sure you got it right though. I don't know any explanation for it being that high on 100 mg/wk. Highest I have heard on that dose is still under 1000.

It is pharmaceutical (Westward brand). I take a half a cc each week, and it's 200mg/ml. They tend to fill them up a little over 1cc though, so it could have been closer to .6

I have more follow up labs coming up in a couple of weeks. I'll post those results too. Will be interesting to see if it changes much..

Last edited:
What did MRI show?

Nothing. According to my endocrinologist "This picture is consistent with idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, with is treated with testosterone."

FINDINGS:
Brain: Normal. No hemorrhage. No significant white matter disease. No edema.
Ventricles: Normal. No ventriculomegaly.
Bones/joints: Unremarkable.
Soft tissues: Normal.
Sinuses: Normal as visualized. No acute sinusitis.
Mastoid air cells: Normal as visualized. No mastoid effusion.
Orbits: Unremarkable.

Nothing. According to my endocrinologist "This picture is consistent with idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, with is treated with testosterone."

FINDINGS:
Brain: Normal. No hemorrhage. No significant white matter disease. No edema.
Ventricles: Normal. No ventriculomegaly.
Bones/joints: Unremarkable.
Soft tissues: Normal.
Sinuses: Normal as visualized. No acute sinusitis.
Mastoid air cells: Normal as visualized. No mastoid effusion.
Orbits: Unremarkable.

that is great news at least, no big problems. Even if you were taking .6 ml your level should still be under 1000. I guess you are just a super responder. Has the doctor suggested a lower dose then? It would probably be best to get the level down some I would think. Main worry would be high hematocrit and blood clot risk I think.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131