advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf...Mike O'hearn's shape and development.

I met him two and a half months ago where he guest posed at where I competed. Im glad hes doing well for himself.

He may get some work done on his face, but you can tell by looking at his whole body that he aged extremely well.

His skin is tight and smooth everywhere else, not just his face.

I don’t disagree he probably has good skin which is a lot of the time based on genetics. Who knows or cares if he’s had a lift....I say no, but could be wrong. He grew up in the Cali sun. You know he did his share of tanning. I’ve never seen or met him, but he does seem like a genuine dude even though he claims natty....I for one could care less, but anyone with half a brain knows better.

I tell people I’m a natty too. That being said I’m not a monster, not even close. It’s funny bc I typically have women ask me if I use....lol....enough about me.

I don’t disagree he probably has good skin which is a lot of the time based on genetics. Who knows or cares if he’s had a lift....I say no, but could be wrong. He grew up in the Cali sun. You know he did his share of tanning. I’ve never seen or met him, but he does seem like a genuine dude even though he claims natty....I for one could care less, but anyone with half a brain knows better.

I tell people I’m a natty too. That being said I’m not a monster, not even close. It’s funny bc I typically have women ask me if I use....lol....enough about me.

Yeah, he seems like a good dude. Loves his dogs, always giving advice and encouragement to fans. He can have a douchey aura to him, but i feel like that was more in the past.

I don't blame fitness celebrities for not admitting to illegal PED useage. There's a different culture in the UK as it's quasi-legal there, but over here, they will nail you to the wall. Not worth taking that risk, and from a business perspective, you will sell more as a "fake natty".

He's not from a country that legally allows him to use the drugs many accuse him of being on. I don't blame him for not talking about it.

It's a hypocritical attitude which irritates people, particularly given that some of these peds can now be legally prescribed in the US. Furthermore, injecting botox in your face refutes the idea of being motivated strictly by health and fitness. With regard to market value, Stan Efferding and Mark Bell's admissions regarding peds have increased their credibility imo.

Last edited:
Idk, some of his pics and vids make him look like a definite steroid user, but other times he looks like he could just be a hard working natty with great genetics.

I used to think he was just a hard working Natty....unti i saw him in person.

Mike is like 6'2 265 legit 8%. BIG guy in person.

I played college football, have seen some professional athletes up close, etc.
Im pretty positive he's on something. I'm sure low dosed, but that type of muscle at that size is just not reachable without some sort of hormone treatment. Even the BIG NFL linebackers i've seen in person do not have that low level of bodyfat or size. He has Arnold-ish upperbody fullness.

I understand the idea of gifted genetics...but at 250+ i've NEVER seen that.

And this is just from talking with him, seeing him multiple times at Golds

Im pretty positive he's on something. I'm sure low dosed, but that type of muscle at that size is just not reachable without some sort of hormone treatment. Even the BIG NFL linebackers i've seen in person do not have that low level of bodyfat or size. He has Arnold-ish upperbody fullness.

This is something people have a hard time understanding.

When you see some of these guys in person; especially if they’re tall with big frames; you realize how big they actually are.

I like Mike; guys been living the lifestyle for decades and seems very nice to everybody. I just wish he’d come off the anti-steroid bandwagon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not natural, but his genetics are amazing. You don't age that well without HGH.

I've seen him in person too.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. When you have seen and been around various levels of athletes whether it's professional or not, muscle has "that look". Of course, Mike has spent blood sweat and tears achieving those muscle. I'm aware it came from many years in the gym and the kitchen. What so many people just fail to realize, not everyone is able to respond to certain compounds a certain way. I could take all the HGH and AAS in the world for the next five years and not look close to him.....that's just a reality.

I couldn't have said it any better myself. When you have seen and been around various levels of athletes whether it's professional or not, muscle has "that look". Of course, Mike has spent blood sweat and tears achieving those muscle. I'm aware it came from many years in the gym and the kitchen. What so many people just fail to realize, not everyone is able to respond to certain compounds a certain way. I could take all the HGH and AAS in the world for the next five years and not look close to him.....that's just a reality.

Even the guys who have their heads in the clouds and believe everything they read... surely some of them can now see it's impossible to look that way at his age. It's one thing doing it at 25-35 but to do it naturally at aged 50. Some guys make me laugh when they go but he has been training for x amount of years. Maybe they still don't believe but will they when he is 60 and still looking insane. Men decline rapidly through age and that's why ex bodybuilders who still look amazing at 50+ are on at least TRT.

Regarding the aging well obviously he has great genetics and simply looks great. Although guys you can't look at his face and solely think he just has good aging genetics. Yes his body looks young. That will be a byproduct of a healthy liftstyle (great diet, exercises and not abusing himself). But it's like looking at the many female celebs in Hollywood and stating their face looks good for their age. Meaning he definitely has procedures done (a lot) and he definitely wears make up. Make up alone could make someones skin look 10 years younger. He also seems to favour fake tan over sitting in the sun for hours at a time.

I haven't a clue what he is running but if I had to guess I would go with something like 300-400mg test and 4iu hgh. Wouldn't surprise me if he was on that all year so sure the hgh would add to things as well.

As I posted previously and I think 90% on this thread agree. No hate coming from me just common sense. To me he looks better than nearly everyone on the planet and obviously has amazing genetics and trains/diets like a machine (consistency). He also seems like a nice person but that is another reason why his steroid rants annoy me even more. It's not like he is a tit and says things for attention. He seems like a well rounded person so when he bullshits about steroids and cheaters it is slightly annoying. The rest of his videos are gtg though.

Everyone is juicing. Who are these clowns kidding. This is like Dwayne Johnson saying he tried gear once long ago lol just STFU about it, everyone can see you are lying.

Everyone is juicing. Who are these clowns kidding. This is like Dwayne Johnson saying he tried gear once long ago lol just STFU about it, everyone can see you are lying.

My friends and I were watching Hobbs and Shaw.

One of my friends is like: Bro, I think the rock is taking something this movie!

Me: You think? lol... I’m sure he just started...[emoji846]

People are oblivious.

Mr "lifetime drug free"

Great physique none the less

Don't forget that he's also a 2 (or is it 3?) x California State Judo Champion. :rolleyes: To test this theory, I'd be more than happy to go toe-to-toe w/him ADCC-style or IBJJF-style.

This is something people have a hard time understanding.

When you see some of these guys in person; especially if they’re tall with big frames; you realize how big they actually are.

I like Mike; guys been living the lifestyle for decades and seems very nice to everybody. I just wish he’d come off the anti-steroid bandwagon lol

If he did, the house of cards he's spent so many years developing would irreparably fall apart. That being said, it seems that his physique has not changed much in the past 19 years. Things that make you go hmmm....:rolleyes:

If he did, the house of cards he's spent so many years developing would irreparably fall apart. That being said, it seems that his physique has not changed much in the past 19 years. Things that make you go hmmm....:rolleyes:

Obviously it's not like he looks ok so you would expect someone to improve over the years. He looks 10/10 so when guys state he could be natural because he looks the same it's silly. Plus he doesn't look the same anyway he has continued to look better but now the fact he is 50 years old is a massive factor. It's not like he can just keep gaining and gaining and losing more and more bodyfat. Moreover it's obvious he is just trying to maintain/refine what he has so I am sure if he wanted to put on 20 pounds of bodyweight he easily could but he wouldn't look better for it. I know he uses that argument as to him being natural. He says he weighed the same when he was much younger so he hasn't grown.

My friends and I were watching Hobbs and Shaw.

One of my friends is like: Bro, I think the rock is taking something this movie!

Me: You think? lol... I’m sure he just started...[emoji846]

People are oblivious.

Had a client at work say the same thing, I looked at him, laughed, and said of course he is. He was still in awe about the baseball steroid scandal. He has a friend/coworker who is ifbb pro physique and he says guy is natural lol. He showed me pics and guy could be but I bet he is on. Its like going to a nascar race will 87 octane fuel in your car when everyone is running race fuel. You would be stupid and there is no way to compete. Even guys with pro genetics need gear to compete at that level. You just can't hold that much muscle and be very lean naturally, very hard to do.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear