advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf...Mike O'hearn's shape and development.

He's always seemed like a pretty good dude. But............... the hair transplants are pretty bad when you see him in person and I'm not sure if I'm down with him bringing his "service" dog everywhere when he really doesn't have any disabilities besides being learning disabled which he has admitted to in interviews having struggled with growing up.

For those of you old enough to remember Battledome, O'Hearn and Boeving did fuck some of those dudes up pretty bad.

Who gives a fuck if he brings his dog everywhere. I have a service dog and don't just because i dont want to deal with people. He brings his dog to Destination Dallas every time hes here and the dog doesn't move unless told. There's an ifbb pro here in Dallas who brings his service dog everywhere and ppl love it.

People hate on him for the obvious. About as good looking as you can get (no homo), strong as shit, ass load of money, and does whatever the hell he wants when he wants.

Sign me up.

A interview.

Could you outline your basic daily diet?

I stay ripped year round off the same basic diet. I’ll change it around a bit. 30 grams protein for each meal, 8 meals a day. First 4 meals I’ll throw in an average of 50grams of carbs each meal with some fats. Last 4 meals, add green veggies with each meal. Nutrition is one of those things. My diet works great for me, but may not work for anyone else. My recommendation is try different things, you’ll find what works.
What are your favorite pre and post workout meals?

Favorite pre-workout is 10 egg whites with 1 yolk, 1 cup of oatmeal, dry.
Favorite post-workout is 8oz chicken with some salsa, and 1 cup of brown rice.

Basically 240G Protein(Eggwhites,Salmon,Chicken,Beef),200g Carbs(Complex carbs without sugar, Oatmeal,Brown rice.. etc..)

huh?? his diet is full of lies.

He's got insane genetics and an insane work ethic.

His combination of strength, size and conditioning at almost 50 is mind boggling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
and dont forget Mike O'Tren is a life time natural too.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sup Liz... that isn't the point.. he CLAIMS he always been a natty...I could give a shit if he does/doesn't... he looks great regardless but why lie ....and continually lie about it....I doubt its ever been a lot.... but even a lil is more than natty...

I'm sure he has his reasons. It's not bothering us so why gdt worked up about it. Obviously anybody who has a clue about this game knows he's on gear but let me tell you this. When people ask me if I'm on gear I tell them I'm not, I had to take a polygraph for my last job. And I passed it lol so I had me reasons as does he.

I understand it's probably irritating when you know he's on it and he consistently lies but I think people are more irritated deep down inside and won't it admit because the dude has a 100x better physique than most who are juiced to the gills. Including me. But it doesn't bother me he lies about it, there's much more worse things you can lie about than using PEDs.

Hell all these pro athletes and Olympic competitors lie about it but we say well that's ok because we do it and there just trying to get the edge. Same with Mike O'tren his body is his money maker, why jeopardize something he's built his whole life on just for some people to have peace of mind.

Who gives a fuck if he brings his dog everywhere. I have a service dog and don't just because i dont want to deal with people. He brings his dog to Destination Dallas every time hes here and the dog doesn't move unless told. There's an ifbb pro here in Dallas who brings his service dog everywhere and ppl love it.

People hate on him for the obvious. About as good looking as you can get (no homo), strong as shit, ass load of money, and does whatever the hell he wants when he wants.

Sign me up.

Here is the ADA's definition of a Service Animal.

Service animals are defined as dogs that are individually trained to do work or perform tasks for people with disabilities. Examples of such work or tasks include guiding people who are blind, alerting people who are deaf, pulling a wheelchair, alerting and protecting a person who is having a seizure, reminding a person with mental illness to take prescribed medications, calming a person with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) during an anxiety attack, or performing other duties. Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.

This definition does not affect or limit the broader definition of “assistance animal” under the Fair Housing Act or the broader definition of “service animal” under the Air Carrier Access Act.

and dont forget Mike O'Tren is a life time natural too.

Haha

It's the $$$ Dev.

Always has been about that.

He needs to tone down the "anti drug" rants though; deny steroid use, but don't rant about how it's "destroying" the sport, and young generation.

One shouldn't throw stones living in a glass house.

I would love to know his level and history of PED use. It's could very well be a lot less than one would think but he's def not a lifetime natural. I don't even understand why he claims that.

Maybe because he's the visible face of the NPC?

In between so much bodybuilder in drugs, you need someone healthy to inspire the boys and healthy moms.

Maybe because he's the visible face of the NPC?

In between so much bodybuilder in drugs, you need someone healthy to inspire the boys and healthy moms.
Visible face of the NPC? Wtf are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Visible face of the NPC? Wtf are you talking about?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

He work for NPC news online since many years. There are other athletes that come and go, but he is the principal representative of Manion brand.

I don't know...

He looks great, of course.

But the lying thing. You can always choose not to talk about it. No one is asking him or anyone else to be open about hormones, but please don't bullshit us day in day out.

I wouldn't exactly call 200 grams low carb tbh nopt sure how much he weighs but that's a pretty moderate/average intake of carbs

Average for who? A 100 pound kid? Every off-season bodybuilder I know who is trying to grow eats at least 2-3 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight (sometimes more), which for O'Hearn (let's say he's 250 lbs) would probably be around 500-750 grams.

So yeah...200 grams is certainly not average for someone like O'Hearn. That would be considered quite low for a man his size. Actually, 200 grams is "low" for just about ANY bodybuilder, especially someone in growth mode. The only time someone who is trying to grow should be eating only 200 grams of carbs is if they are either super small (light), have the slowest metabolism in the world. Of course, some guys are just ignorant and have no idea how to eat for size. These men generally look the same year after year and never gain any meaningful amount of size.

Even your typical 150 pound off-season bodybuilder is eating 300-450 grams of carbs during growth mode.

He needs to tone down the "anti drug" rants though; deny steroid use, but don't rant about how it's "destroying" the sport, and young generation.

This 100%.... well said Thinker.... THAT is what irritates me about him... nothing else..

Average for who? A 100 pound kid? Every off-season bodybuilder I know who is trying to grow eats at least 2-3 grams of carbs per pound of bodyweight (sometimes more), which for O'Hearn (let's say he's 250 lbs) would probably be around 500-750 grams.

So yeah...200 grams is certainly not average for someone like O'Hearn. That would be considered quite low for a man his size. Actually, 200 grams is "low" for just about ANY bodybuilder, especially someone in growth mode. The only time someone who is trying to grow should be eating only 200 grams of carbs is if they are either super small (light), have the slowest metabolism in the world. Of course, some guys are just ignorant and have no idea how to eat for size. These men generally look the same year after year and never gain any meaningful amount of size.

Even your typical 150 pound off-season bodybuilder is eating 300-450 grams of carbs during growth mode.

Exactly thats why i said 200G of Carbs/day for his size is very low. Hes like 6foot3 250 pounds shred.

He probably did what everyone did in the past and got his size tru eating alot of Carbs, Then got shredd lowering his carbs and upping protein intake thats why he kept his size.

Alot of guys did this, They got huge eating a shitload of protein and carbs, Then sometime they decide to get leaner so they lower their carbs intake and Up protein. Different bodycomposition -High Carb/medium protein - High protein/low carb.

It would depend wouldn't you say.

It's not unfeasible for someone to eat that on their off days with higher fats and proteins to help restore some insulin sensitivity for when they are pushing their carbs on training days.

A cyclic approach that guys like JM and Scott Stevenson apply.

Nobody training hard can eat that on their training days unless they are in super prep mode or akim Williams lol

I doubt this would apply to Mike though. Man's 250 lbs of lbm, trains super hard, probably has a great metabolism; hes gotta eat to fuel that machine.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Haha

It's the $$$ Dev.

Always has been about that.

I know mate. I was being sarcastic.

He got supp company where he use to have his picture dressed up as hulk. its so pathetic and there are people fall for it. Selling supps to kids and what not and making cash.

I randomly saw his video on U tube after Piana's death he made and he tried to come across all innocent and emotional with his speech about it, "Guys please dont do this to your body etc etc".

He failed on my lie detector meter though lol

Mike you look fabulous man nobody is taking that away from you. You will still have a great living and a career out of fitness industry. Just relax.

Last edited:
A interview.

Could you outline your basic daily diet?

I stay ripped year round off the same basic diet. I’ll change it around a bit. 30 grams protein for each meal, 8 meals a day. First 4 meals I’ll throw in an average of 50grams of carbs each meal with some fats. Last 4 meals, add green veggies with each meal. Nutrition is one of those things. My diet works great for me, but may not work for anyone else. My recommendation is try different things, you’ll find what works.
What are your favorite pre and post workout meals?

Favorite pre-workout is 10 egg whites with 1 yolk, 1 cup of oatmeal, dry.
Favorite post-workout is 8oz chicken with some salsa, and 1 cup of brown rice.

Basically 240G Protein(Eggwhites,Salmon,Chicken,Beef),200g Carbs(Complex carbs without sugar, Oatmeal,Brown rice.. etc..)

So that's 440gr (carb + pro) = 1760 kcal. Let's be generous with the fats and say he eats 100gr (probably lower) = 900kcal which gives a whopping total of 2660 kcal for a 6'3 tall 250lbs muscle bound man. This is what I would eat on a strict diet trying to shed body fat. Granted, he is probably not trying to grow anymore but if he eats like that every day he is a machine.

best 50 year old man in the world

body
looks
money

he's the man

full of shit though.

He looks phenomenal. The guy has been around forever. I think he has the record for the most cover pictures in magazines? I know he did at one point a long ways back, not sure if that is still the case.

So that's 440gr (carb + pro) = 1760 kcal. Let's be generous with the fats and say he eats 100gr (probably lower) = 900kcal which gives a whopping total of 2660 kcal for a 6'3 tall 250lbs muscle bound man. This is what I would eat on a strict diet trying to shed body fat. Granted, he is probably not trying to grow anymore but if he eats like that every day he is a machine.

Hes probably doing only Muscle workout, no cardio.

Doesnt move alot. Thats why he keep his size.

I never saw him do cardio ever. Only heavy lifts.

He could keep his size if he doesnt move alot.

As a teenager he was always anti-roids. And had Arnold pictures plastered over the dash of his car for motivation I guess But he has lived the life style no matter what he uses.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131