advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wtf...Mike O'hearn's shape and development.

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Just look at this video from yesterday. His development and conditioning is unreal. I worked in the fitness industry for over 4 years and was around him a fair amount of times at expos and events. He is one of the largest, most athletic-looking humans I've ever seen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdGUSIKnscI/

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He's got insane genetics and an insane work ethic.

His combination of strength, size and conditioning at almost 50 is mind boggling.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Up close like that his face kinda looks like Phil Viz. Same oddly thick upper lip facial hair as well, lol

AND natural.... :rolleyes:

Ive read this guy is on a low carb diet.

He used to be bigger and softer.

Now way more lean.

Like he eat High protein and very low carb tru out the day.

He got his size by eating alot of carbs in the past, now very low carb. He retain his former size but got shredd eating low carb.

If you look at his face, you can tell hes on low carb diet year round. He also stated that hes lighter.

Also keep in mind this guy is like 6foot3, Normal that he look like a titan statue with his height.

Last edited:
Ive read this guy is on a low carb diet.

He used to be bigger and softer.

Now way more lean.

Like he eat High protein and very low carb tru out the day.

He got his size by eating alot of carbs in the past, now very low carb. He retain his former size but got shredd eating low carb.

If you look at his face, you can tell hes on low carb diet year round. He also stated that hes lighter.
You are not a real person [emoji849][emoji50]

You are not a real person [emoji849][emoji50]

A interview.

Could you outline your basic daily diet?

I stay ripped year round off the same basic diet. I’ll change it around a bit. 30 grams protein for each meal, 8 meals a day. First 4 meals I’ll throw in an average of 50grams of carbs each meal with some fats. Last 4 meals, add green veggies with each meal. Nutrition is one of those things. My diet works great for me, but may not work for anyone else. My recommendation is try different things, you’ll find what works.
What are your favorite pre and post workout meals?

Favorite pre-workout is 10 egg whites with 1 yolk, 1 cup of oatmeal, dry.
Favorite post-workout is 8oz chicken with some salsa, and 1 cup of brown rice.

Basically 240G Protein(Eggwhites,Salmon,Chicken,Beef),200g Carbs(Complex carbs without sugar, Oatmeal,Brown rice.. etc..)

Last edited:
I think Mike won the Cal back in 97 or so and I remember thinking he had been around forever back then. He was on the original American Gladiators back in late 80’s. Dude has lived the lifestyle

34ottf8.jpg

March of 1990

Hell yeh!!! Mike couldn’t hang with you on that night ! Damn - was 1990 really as long ago as it seems? I graduated in 90 and you cats were like cartoon beasts in my mind. Great pic man

He's always seemed like a pretty good dude. But............... the hair transplants are pretty bad when you see him in person and I'm not sure if I'm down with him bringing his "service" dog everywhere when he really doesn't have any disabilities besides being learning disabled which he has admitted to in interviews having struggled with growing up.

For those of you old enough to remember Battledome, O'Hearn and Boeving did fuck some of those dudes up pretty bad.

I saw him once in person a few years ago. He was drenched in sweat just standing there. Looked pretty uncomfortable. I could feel his body heat standing next to him. “ Lifetime natural” whatever lol just another fucking liar who does what we all do. Good genetics sure. But not at all natural lol

I would love to know his level and history of PED use. It's could very well be a lot less than one would think but he's def not a lifetime natural. I don't even understand why he claims that.

I'm guessing by his hair style that he's really thin in the areas around the transplants. That said he looks incredible. I don't think he runs high doses either. He's been at it a while and he trains his ass off.

A interview.

Could you outline your basic daily diet?

I stay ripped year round off the same basic diet. I’ll change it around a bit. 30 grams protein for each meal, 8 meals a day. First 4 meals I’ll throw in an average of 50grams of carbs each meal with some fats. Last 4 meals, add green veggies with each meal. Nutrition is one of those things. My diet works great for me, but may not work for anyone else. My recommendation is try different things, you’ll find what works.
What are your favorite pre and post workout meals?

Favorite pre-workout is 10 egg whites with 1 yolk, 1 cup of oatmeal, dry.
Favorite post-workout is 8oz chicken with some salsa, and 1 cup of brown rice.

Basically 240G Protein(Eggwhites,Salmon,Chicken,Beef),200g Carbs(Complex carbs without sugar, Oatmeal,Brown rice.. etc..)
I wouldn't exactly call 200 grams low carb tbh nopt sure how much he weighs but that's a pretty moderate/average intake of carbs

Last edited:
lol @ everyone hating on him

he is a visionary

a true ambassador for fitness

lol @ everyone hating on him

he is a visionary

a true ambassador for fitness

Agreed. Who cares if he takes gear or not. It's probably not much at all. He's just a monk when it comes to this lifestyle plus good genetics and a little performance enhances thrown in there. More than likely just hrt doses with a little GH but he's inspiring for me nonetheless to be that age and to keep his body up like that. Pretty incredible

Agreed. Who cares if he takes gear or not. It's probably not much at all.

Sup Liz... that isn't the point.. he CLAIMS he always been a natty...I could give a shit if he does/doesn't... he looks great regardless but why lie ....and continually lie about it....I doubt its ever been a lot.... but even a lil is more than natty...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear