over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF - Roelly

Who needs a parachute?! WTF?! :eek:

roelly back 7 weeks out 2016.jpg

Ok guys! I'm gonna put all the guessing about what's going on at Oxygen gym to rest becuz I actually have some friends no names but they're (Ifbb pros) who are over there right now becuz they were invited.

All the stuff about the pharm grade gh, igf and so on being supplied FREE and in unlimited amounts is True! They are sponsored by Royalty!
The entire stay and all foods are FREE.
All medical work and bodybuilding services are FREE and on 24 hour call for u if needed.
But there is no partying and slacking when u are there! U are pushed to the max everyday by the owner or one of his trainers everyday!!!!

By the way! When the guys got off the plane and taken to their suite for the first time they were both greeted by three digits worth of GH Kits each waiting for them on their separate night stands! So go figure that wasn't even Day 1!!

I agree it's all genetics but I can. All these kids talking about Increlex or whatever the name is for HG igf. Supposedly they're all moving to the Middle East because you can get it there. Seems like hocus-pocus to me but I've heard that several times

From a simple Google search -
The annual cost of therapy for a child of 10kg weight is $12,319 for Increlex.

So for a grown man, do the math - something like $100,000/year.

Not very many people in the world besides oil sheiks can swing that yearly nut.

Ok guys! I'm gonna put all the guessing about what's going on at Oxygen gym to rest becuz I actually have some friends no names but they're (Ifbb pros) who are over there right now becuz they were invited.

All the stuff about the pharm grade gh, igf and so on being supplied FREE and in unlimited amounts is True! They are sponsored by Royalty!
All medical work and bodybuilding services are FREE and on 24 hour call for u if needed.
But there is no partying and slacking when u are there! U are pushed to the max everyday by the owner or one of his trainers everyday!!!!

By the way! When the guys got off the plane and taken to their suite for the first time they were both greeted by three digits worth of GH Kits each waiting for them on their separate night stands! So go figure that wasn't even Day 1!!

Jelly

Nothing we didn't know tbh

What Badar is effectively doing is bringing Pro Bodybuilding and fitness to the Middle East. Now we have the Kuwait Pro. We have huge expos. This guy and his family are billionaires for a reason. They are very smart business people. This could have a huge impact for the IFBB world wide as athletes can have hard times getting Visas to compete in the USA. Now you can have athletes from Europe, Asia, and Africa travel right to the middle. Badar has everything to gain and nothing to lose. You think paying to prep a few pros at what 50 grand tops each is going to an effect on him??? That's chump change...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the brand of IGF?

Would you spend 10 bucks on a few guys for people to recognize you as the best prep coach around?

Not sure of the brand of Igf used but I know the GH came in 40iu kits!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws