over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF - Roelly

I would not say he looks bad. Is it an excessive size for anyone to hold? Yes. He is impressively large, a freak for sure. But these guys started bringing the MASS in the 90's and I don't think there is any turning back. I think that's why we now have the classic physique category, to be more along the lines of the original bodybuilding look, because it's not going to revert itself. Now that we've seen what kind of size can really be obtained, there's always going to be guys who just want to turn into a freakshow in that way. Genetics or not I can't fathom doing what any person would have to do to be that large. But I don't think it looks horrible. Just freakishly huge.

No I don't think so, that is just the qualification list off of the Mr Olympia site

7 years ago... He has always had amazing Most Musculars
f3dc767e9bd9979aff535910f9c8169e.jpg
No bro he's on the new secret middle eastern drug.....lol

I find it funny that some of you are obsessed with some conspiracy going on in the middle east. What about when dorian came on the scene looking like a freak? What about ronnie? Were they all on this magic drug? Bader and oxygen gym weren't even around back then.

These guys have and always will be freaks. There's no magic to it!

No bro he's on the new secret middle eastern drug.....lol

I find it funny that some of you are obsessed with some conspiracy going on in the middle east. What about when dorian came on the scene looking like a freak? What about ronnie? Were they all on this magic drug? Bader and oxygen gym weren't even around back then.

These guys have and always will be freaks. There's no magic to it!

Both Dorian and Ronnie were unique in their development.

Bader is fabricating giants over a production line. Even guys who were the same for years and years are mutating over there. It's not the same situation.

And even Ronnie said that he mutated after Wheeler advised him to take vitamin A and B. These events are always due to different drugs or combinations of drugs. It's NEVER some new diet or training program. We are witnessing history being made and we are wasting time with this "it's just sleep and free food" train of thought.

I don't know if these guys go thru some initiation ritual where they swear secrecy or something, but I don't buy the free food claim at all...

I don't buy the drug thing at all... I think it's your typical bodybuilder cop out. These guys are genetic freaks and genetically superior. When they can eat, sleep, train in a relaxed environment with no responsibility they blow up. A lot of pros that have or are going over there have a lot of distractions in there life. Oma used to always say that about Roelly. Just look at the size Ronnie put on after he quit active police force....

It's easy to say drugs because then you don't have to look at yourself and say I will never...

Watch Generation Iron again.

Winklaar wouldn't do anything besides eat and sleep. Grandma would almost put the food in his mouth. No distractions whatsoever.

We've never ever witnessed transformations like these on guys that were already giants. Never...

Watch Generation Iron again.

Winklaar wouldn't do anything besides eat and sleep. Grandma would almost put the food in his mouth. No distractions whatsoever.

We've never ever witnessed transformations like these on guys that were already giants. Never...

Watched it 20 times. That's why he had Oma because if he didn't he would party, and had a lot of female drama. And yes we have. The explosion in the 90s was way more apparent.

And what caused it? Free food, a place to crash and G4P free of distractions?

1st thing was superior genetic pool, second way more bodybuilding accommodating lifestyle(magazine and supplement contracts with no social media distractions), and of course drugs.

I don't buy that.

Arnold and Lou had great genetics.

Dorian, Ray, Levrone, Flex, Nasser, Dillet, Cormier, Ronnie, Priest, Dexter, Ruhl, Cutler, James, Anthony, was by far the best group of genetic freaks. Superior genetics and response to gear.

Dorian, Ray, Levrone, Flex, Nasser, Dillet, Cormier, Ronnie, Priest, Dexter, Ruhl, Cutler, James, Anthony, was by far the best group of genetic freaks. Superior genetics and response to gear.

And all these gods came to Earth around the same time, right?

No, of course not.

Pharmacy grade very pure IGF-1. They had it thru the 90's, early 2000's. They don't have it anymore.

This is a drug sport.

All you guys who say genetics...really go back and look at photos of these guys before getting big. You can see they CLEARLY did not have "superior genetics" for putting on mass. Some of them are downright scrawny. I don't care what genetics you have, you are still going to be slamming a ton of drugs to get to and maintain that kind of size. And of course it definitely helps to have nothing but time to eat, sleep, and train.

Genetics=genetic response to Drugs+Diet+training. All pros take the same shit. But the doses differ dramatically. It's all about the response

Ive heard this enough that they can NOWWWW just eat sleep and train... man, I'm sorry to tell some of you that are in the clouds but god dam if at least 50% of the real bodybuilders i know
-dont work a normal job
-sell gear or have gear given to them by either local or internet dealers
-have a sugar mama
-spend their $ on nothing but BBing shit
-sit around smoking weed , talking online, and eating all day

and I'm not talking PROS in the ifbb, I'm talking your normal big gym juice dealers that maybe dont even compete at all... LMAO at you guys that really think any top guy you know actually has to pay for his gear like you guys do... you have reps on this site that could/would never walk on a stage and given shit left and right just to say its "like butter" for the 3984984848 time lol... people GIVE IT TO YOU FOR FREE when your good just so they can tell other people, look so and so takes MY SHIT... :star-w:rs

Dont any of you bros click on that scammer Naps gear link unless u want a virus or some shit

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member