over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF Tank Top Rant

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
WTF with the guys with 17' arms thinking they must wear a tank top all the times...It was friggin snowing yesterday and around 31 degree and you got grown men wearing tank tops at the mall while its snowing.

Seriously....

Nothing too wrong with that, I wouldn't but from personal experience im hot as hell all the time so I could be comfortable in a t shirt for a while and same with a tanktop, just not as long.

Not everyoe who wears a tank top is thinking about their arms like we do. I guess they just feel comfortable wearing them and don't mind the cold. Not a biggie imo and people can do what they want. But sure if it's someone who thinks he is Ronnie Coleman but is 180 pounds with 17 inch arms and is flexing his arms at any given opportunity then I would find it amusing.

Not everyoe who wears a tank top is thinking about their arms like we do. I guess they just feel comfortable wearing them and don't mind the cold. Not a biggie imo and people can do what they want. But sure if it's someone who thinks he is Ronnie Coleman but is 180 pounds with 17 inch arms and is flexing his arms at any given opportunity then I would find it amusing.

Its just weird IMO...Everyone has coats, scarfs and hats and then you got couple guys in skinny jeans and wife beaters walking around while its snowing...

I just thought it was funny as hell because when they walked by the playscape a 5yr pointed at them and asked their mother why they didn't have a coat...

Last edited:
i think your being abit over judgemental

id even say you feel very insecure as a person if the way people dress bothers you that much

not trying to preach, just saying maybe you should look at this from a different perspective that not everyone psychologically is wound up with thinking 'how big there arms need to look'

just my thoughts

Last edited:
So who's more of a faggot here...

The guy wearing the tank top in the snow, or the guy commenting on what other guys are wearing?

The guy wearing the tank top in the snow, or the guy commenting on what other guys are wearing?

Who mentioned anything about gays...

If it was a women walking around in a tank top in skinny jeans flexing I would have noticed as well especially that it was snowing....

You guys love to take everything out of context...

i think your being abit over judgemental

id even say you feel very insecure as a person if the way people dress bothers you that much

not trying to preach, just saying maybe you should look at this from a different perspective that not everyone psychologically is wound up with thinking 'how big there arms need to look'

just my thoughts

No...Not insecure...I would have not mentioned it but they were flexing in the mall made it more weird...BUT I just don't like have to come up with a bullcrap excuse to a kids who ask why they ain't wearing coats while its snowing and its winter...

No...Not insecure...I would have not mentioned it but they were flexing in the mall made it more weird...BUT I just don't like have to come up with a bullcrap excuse to a kids who ask why they ain't wearing coats while its snowing and its winter...

Im with you DF. I try like hell to not let it annoy me but it does. And I get exponentially more annoyed at guys wearing military camo clothes when they never served. But then I feel like a small person for being so easily annoyed.

Then I find solace in equating my feelings to picking on the handicap. These folks probably didn't graduate from Harvard. But then again, I didn't either.

Tell your kids this is what happens to you if you don't do your homework. Or get daddy a beer.

:headbang:

Yeah! Very well said sir.

lol f.e if there flexing in the mall and its freezing i can understand how it can annoy

Probably....I was in work mode...But if you were there you would most likely think it was strange how they carried about...

yes understandable

lol f.e if there flexing in the mall and its freezing i can understand how it can annoy

yes understandable

It looked like they came to the playscape area of the mall to try and pick up the single moms...I just think it would work better if it was summer and they brought a kid with them to actually play at the playscape...Its just made for a weird scene...

Last edited:
It looked like they came to the playscape area of the mall to try and pick up the single moms...

See, they are idiots. The married Mom's are so much more fun, and low low low maintence.

man.
I much prefer seeing tank tops than all those mma shirts and hats.

man.

I have a few...I only wear them at the gym and if I plan to train MMA that day..

I couldn't wear any MMA stuff if I didn't ever train it, but all those others that dont I think treat it like wearing a baseball jerseys...I hope at least...

I been wearing affliction before anybody knew what it was...You should see some of the old shirts I have look like...

man.

you mean all those tapout tops and wide brim caps?

coz im with you if its those

Just like women who wear mini skirts when it's raining

Attention whores.

Except that's awesome and more women should do it. Same with sports bras and tiny Nike compression shorts in the gym. Yes please.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws