over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF Tank Top Rant

Is that your pic in your avatar, looks like your sporting around 17" arms yourself. :) Just sayin..

I think I just eek out 18' in that pic...

Ya 17' was an exaggeration....I was being nice. I Should have said 15'...

17' actually looks big on middleweights and some Light heavies..My buddies arms are 17' and look 19'. He a middleweight..

Someone over 6' though 17' would look on the thinner side...If they were trying to show off of course...

YOUR LOOKIN RIPPED IN YOURS IF THAT YOU...LOOK GOOD...

Last edited:
So who's more of a faggot here...

The guy wearing the tank top in the snow, or the guy commenting on what other guys are wearing?

Maybe the guy who wrote the above statement is the "fag-ot"...since he is the only one who brought some bullshit statement like that.

I think I just eek out 18' in that pic...

Ya 17' was an exaggeration....I was being nice. I Should have said 15'...

17' actually looks big on middleweights and some Light heavies..My buddies arms are 17' and look 19'. He a middleweight..

Someone over 6' though 17' would look on the thinner side...If they were trying to show off of course...

YOUR LOOKIN RIPPED IN YOURS IF THAT YOU...LOOK GOOD...

Just ripping on ya man, and then you respond in niceness. Damn you. lol Yeah thats me as well in my avatar. You get props for putting your pic in your avatar, I always wonder about some of these guys giving out advice and what they really look like.. :)

tank tops have kind of moved to all kinds of people into lifting and not, seems like dupstep punk kids are into them.

If you want to rant, talk about faggots how make cutoffs who think they are gods gift to earth and they own the gym when all they can do is like 205 on bench one time, then they move to curls and tricep pulldowns with cables

I just saw a guy with a tap out tattoo. no shirt on , getting into the hardware store.

I pretended to be nice and we started talking....

yes , he does MMA . he started a couple of months ago.

Im 5'10 225 and wear one most of the time unless its pouring rain. overheat too bad if im in a jacket or thermal. specially if im on tren. and tren makes me sweat so bad, i cant even run it during the summer. :S

not everyone is trying to show off. just my .02

Damn, are 17" arms that bad. Measured mine relaxed last night and thats what they were. I don't wear even sleeveless shirts. I laugh more about the guys with 12-13" arms that wear them all the time.

Looks like you pissed of all the buck fifty, wife beater wearing, twink boys out there. Funny!

Damn, are 17" arms that bad. Measured mine relaxed last night and thats what they were. I don't wear even sleeveless shirts. I laugh more about the guys with 12-13" arms that wear them all the time.

No...17 fine if they look big on you...I was exaggerating...17' good relaxed...

I probably was thinking they think their arms look 17'...These guys were probably just over 6' 190 at most with 15-16' arms.

picture a guy dressed something like this with this build wearing a decorative skull cap..

Attachments

• cornball.jpg
    cornball.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
I Love tank tops man... They are so comfortable to workout in..... I just came back so I bought 1 fat shirt that I'm wearing to the gym right now.... I wash the thing like twice a day... hit the gym twice a day... When I look good again it goes in the trash and I stock up on tank tops!!

wow, this thread was a total rant backfire. Quite amusing.

wow, this thread was a total rant backfire. Quite amusing.

ya it really wast about wearing tank tops in general it was about when. It was about wearing them in the middle of the winter while its snowing just looks retarded regardless if you hot or not. Seriously all the people that say they wear them in winter because the hot are full of crap. Im not talking about in a heated gym. You guys going to go shovel snow in a tank top. Regardless if your hot your going expose your skin to those cold conditions:rolleyes:

Some people just crack me up..:D

I don't know about some people but I actually like to see my muscles pumped up and veins coming out everywhere when I work out! It motivates me :) but I probably only have 18 inch arms pumped on a good day weighing in at 175. I havent wore a tank top in years to the gym but I sweat so dam much these days it might help. Its always hot as shit in my gym...winter or summer.

Not everyoe who wears a tank top is thinking about their arms like we do. I guess they just feel comfortable wearing them and don't mind the cold. Not a biggie imo and people can do what they want. But sure if it's someone who thinks he is Ronnie Coleman but is 180 pounds with 17 inch arms and is flexing his arms at any given opportunity then I would find it amusing.

If a guy is cut and has 17inch arms, I think that is not bad at all. I mean not everyone that works out to look good has to have 20+ inches arms IMO.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws