over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF Tank Top Rant

I have a few...I only wear them at the gym and if I plan to train MMA that day..

I couldn't wear any MMA stuff if I didn't ever train it, but all those others that dont I think treat it like wearing a baseball jerseys...I hope at least...

I been wearing affliction before anybody knew what it was...You should see some of the old shirts I have look like...

they wear it cause they think its tuff.

all my fighting days Tshirts.....they do not fit me any more...:eek:

lol

whats worse is the 120lb dudes in shirts with the sleeves ripped off

to each their own

personally i actually like to hide my muscles a lot...i dont ever wear clothing that will reveal my biceps or anything like that...

even at the gym i wear a long sleeve

i think it's because i want to one day look huge in a baggy long sleeve shirt roflmao, and wearing a wife beater would make me way too content

It looked like they came to the playscape area of the mall to try and pick up the single moms...I just think it would work better if it was summer and they brought a kid with them to actually play at the playscape...Its just made for a weird scene...

Yeah...that's wrong. They'd do better wearing a suit and looking like they know how to hold down a job.

Wow. Were they 17-year-olds with mullets? Guys who think muscles are gonna make MOM'S flock to them at the mall...Both pathetic AND scary. Interesting combination. It just sounds like some bad 80's movie.

lol

whats worse is the 120lb dudes in shirts with the sleeves ripped off

to each their own

personally i actually like to hide my muscles a lot...i dont ever wear clothing that will reveal my biceps or anything like that...

even at the gym i wear a long sleeve

i think it's because i want to one day look huge in a baggy long sleeve shirt roflmao, and wearing a wife beater would make me way too content

If you are big guy with a good bit of lean muscle it doesnt matter what you wear...you are going to look big! Anyone can look big bigger in a wife beater......put on a xxl shirt on them and they vanish like a fart in the wind!

If you are big guy with a good bit of lean muscle it doesnt matter what you wear...you are going to look big! Anyone can look big bigger in a wife beater......put on a xxl shirt on them and they vanish like a fart in the wind!

Yep, Exactly!

i agree with the OP. I live in NY and spend 80% of my time in manhattan..man talk about queer bait..sorry to any homosexuals on PM, but what THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE 80'S COLORS, TIGTH ASS PANTS, AND GLASSES THAT ARENT NEEDED!! id rather have a fake ass tough guy walking around then a kid wearing glow in the dark pumas, jeans that barely make it up to there ass crack and a tshirt that looks like he borrowed it from his grandpa in high school..:banghead::banghead:

tank tops in the snow is retarded also..if you need to wear a tank top to show you have muscles,you need to get your ass back in the squat rack and do some more curls ;)

I'm Not allowed loose in the mall often but When i am.. Love to people watch and living in Southern Ga. Boy o Boy do you see some sights... Maybe the weirdness and shit people wear and look like makes us feel somewhat normal.. But who wants to be normal:banghead:

Johnny Ringo

Just my two cents - nothing looks more amazing than a well fitted tank top like American Apparel brand, on a guy with a nice set of shoulders.

And nothing looks more hideous than any other cut of tank top on that same person. Don't get me started on the ripped off sleeves style tank top. It gives me the hibbly jibbly's just thinking about it. It makes their arms, in fact, look much smaller than I feel they are wanting.

i wear tank tops when its cold i have a spinal cord injury i keep a jacket also cause my body doesnt regulate my temp like its supposed to i have 15 inch arms and i do flex cause 8 months ago they were 8" so is something wrong with that and i wear mma shirts not to look tough but because i love the sport and had 5 amature fights b4 i was in a car accident would that offend you a guy in a wheelchair wearing any of the above i could give a shit less if you wanna wear highheels on your leg days at the gym

i like when scrawny kids wear tank tops because they think they're big. so when you walk buy they suddenly feel small and get quiet... but then someone bigger then me walks by and i feel small lol.... we all have our place in the food chain, so to speak. i guess in their social circle they are big, and in mine i'm big. but most people on this forum make me look small.

I got 17 inch arms, I walk around in wife beaters all the time.

You mirin?

**broken link removed**

Bahahaha

i wear tank top most of the time at the gym. just feels more comfy.

Except that's awesome and more women should do it. Same with sports bras and tiny Nike compression shorts in the gym. Yes please.

God Bless Them!!!!

Summer time is great in AZ. All the women wear next to nothing because it's as hot as the sun's surface outside. But inside all the air conditioning is set at like 70 :D Grocery stores are the best! :love:

Don't let it bother you. Just laugh about it, make it into something positive.
No need to lose any energy being upset or angry about what someone wears. There are always going to be people doing stupid things, you'll be having 'WTF' moments non stop if you stay out in public long enough.
I see a lot of dumb things, usually at the gym, and usually involving a ball or some other silly piece of equipment. Stupidity bothers me sometimes, but I try not to be bothered by it..... there's already enough things to worry about or get angry about. A good laugh is better than being angered.

Don't let it bother you. Just laugh about it, make it into something positive.
No need to lose any energy being upset or angry about what someone wears. There are always going to be people doing stupid things, you'll be having 'WTF' moments non stop if you stay out in public long enough.
I see a lot of dumb things, usually at the gym, and usually involving a ball or some other silly piece of equipment. Stupidity bothers me sometimes, but I try not to be bothered by it..... there's already enough things to worry about or get angry about. A good laugh is better than being angered.

Absolutely agree...But when a kid notices and ask you about it you do have to come up with reason...You cant say their dumb-asses and think their cool and rather try to be cool then get sick or a cold etc...

I just said they must of forgot it and they probably going to get sick for not having it...but you have your coat so no worries...:D

you mean all those tapout tops and wide brim caps?

coz im with you if its those

i cant see how someone can leave stickers and have their brims so wide and straight on their hats...I mean I have bend the crap out of my hat....Maybe its a wrestling thing growing up...Everyone use to say you new who the wrestlers were in my area as we all wear ours hats with the brims bent...

God Bless Them!!!!

Summer time is great in AZ. All the women wear next to nothing because it's as hot as the sun's surface outside. But inside all the air conditioning is set at like 70 :D Grocery stores are the best! :love:

Ahh yes I remember growing up in Phoenix =)

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws