advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF?? Wife swaps out husbands test with antifreeze and kills him..

Unreal man...wouldn't you think the coolant would discolor the gear? Or even separate since oil and coolant have a hard time mixing..anyway..feel bad for the bastard.

At least he wouldn't over heat at the gym

I apologize for writing this I didn't realize he had died.even if we didn't know him he still a brother in iron.. R.I.P

What ever happened to just a good ole fashioned divorce? Spouses offing spouses is everywhere these days.. Damn is it that serious..smh.. and she kinda does look like Satan incarnate.. but like Pimpman said a brother in iron is dead.. RIP

I love it when some one will post a thread about should they tell their significant other about their gear use lol! Answer? send them a link to this article. LOL!

I didn't realize antifreeze is that toxic. I know it shuts down your kidneys but I thought you had to drink a lot of it????

How very sad. Meh.

Must be one of those things where injecting it is that much worst than drinking it. I know I accidentally had some clorox fall on my face and I drank some. felt queazy, but fuck imagine injecting that!!:eek::eek:

Reverse the genders, still sound good?

Absolutely. When a man kills a woman everyone (including other men) want to fry him. When a woman kills a man most of us say he deserved it.

Crazy women! I remember that chick that cut her mans dick off while he was asleep. Women can be devious

What ever happened to just a good ole fashioned divorce? Spouses offing spouses is everywhere these days.. Damn is it that serious..smh.. and she kinda does look like Satan incarnate.. but like Pimpman said a brother in iron is dead.. RIP

My thoughts exactly. I have seen too many episodes of Forensic Files on cnn news about spouses murdering each other instead of asking for a divorce. Most of the cases have a big fat insurance policies as the motive, but funny thing is they always get caught.

That bitch looks like a straight crack head she was prob. After his life insurance.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I love it when some one will post a thread about should they tell their significant other about their gear use lol! Answer? send them a link to this article. LOL!

Agreed. But I also think that she was determined to end his life one way or another. If it wasn't with the anti-freeze in his gear, it would have been in his dinner.
Women can be evil, not all of them, but there are a lot of crazy women out there. Turning in their husband for using gear to l/e, cutting off a man's penis, stabbing him, having sex with his brother, etc. Women do some very evil things. Never ever tell your wife/gf/friend that is a girl/ or any female that you use EVER. They can ruin your life whenever they want if you let them in on your gear use. It is dishonorable, disgusting, and plain evil to ruin a man's life over his gear use, but there are people out there that have no heart.

Crazy women! I remember that chick that cut her mans dick off while he was asleep. Women can be devious

Lorena bobbit

What HE said ! She Was [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1wzQNzttSk]Predator oneliner ugly motherfucker - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
I had a ex who found my stash and turn me into l/e

I have heard - "I know her and no matter what happened she could NEVER do anything like that" - SO many times and then the horrible look of terror when "that crazy bitch did WHAT?"
I don't think that phrase "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" was written as a joke... Your wife can be your very best friend - but there are a few things in life that in my mind should be between yourself and yourself !!

This is why I keep everything hidden and under lock and key. Stories like this make me glad I'm paranoid and compulsively obssessive about security and my safety.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131