over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF

Some of the worst supporters of eating healthy are my own family members. Constantly trying to get me to eat fast food, dessert, starchy carbs. That's just the food....then there is all the, "do you have to go workout tonight?" I asked her if she was employed by Satan.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

this is the story of my life as well. i work in an office and carry a cooler with 3-4 meals for my 8 hr shift. i eat at every break and even at my desk, drink over 1.5 gal water while im here. my co workers eat fried food, fast food, takeout from asian places, pizza, and salad with tons of ranch or ceaser dressing. i dont even bother with them in regards to diet, and they stopped asking me so much about mine after a few weeks.

Some of the worst supporters of eating healthy are my own family members. Constantly trying to get me to eat fast food, dessert, starchy carbs. That's just the food....then there is all the, "do you have to go workout tonight?" I asked her if she was employed by Satan.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Same with me. It sucks when family doesn't support you and tries to tell you that you have some kind of mental problem.

This is the reason that anytime I see threads with the usual group preaching about how bad AAS are, I want to tell them to go fuck themselves. Of course, I'm always polite because I was raised that way. This is my current diet: chicken breast, egg whites, fresh vegetables, whey protein, oats, fresh fruit, and a whole wheat bagel plain if I feel like cheating. I'll take my chances at longevity with my 3 grams AAS and a perfect diet, 2 hours of weight training, and a half hour of cardio, over your average American slob who eats fast food and downs vodka and beer, any day of the week.

Abusing AAS is not healthy either, you are fooling yourself. ;)

But go ahead and tell me too fuck myself :D

Where did jj say it was healthy ...dont think he did ...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Smartass

And by the context he was implying that he didnt think any worse than typical american lifestyle...doesnt mean he thought either was healthy...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

a lot of people live like that man... in America !

That's why Americans are fatties lol... the other day I was hearing this mom asking his little son if he wants Pizza again for dinner, and he said no I had pizza last night, I want a big mc tonight ! and she said SUREEEE

LOL, a friend was in the grocery store the other day and overheard a mother daughter (like 8-9 yr old girl) conversation:

Girl: Mommy, can I have some cashews

Mom: they're too fatty, grab some crackers instead

this is the story of my life as well. i work in an office and carry a cooler with 3-4 meals for my 8 hr shift. i eat at every break and even at my desk, drink over 1.5 gal water while im here. my co workers eat fried food, fast food, takeout from asian places, pizza, and salad with tons of ranch or ceaser dressing. i dont even bother with them in regards to diet, and they stopped asking me so much about mine after a few weeks.

me too. I got told my lunch was "excessively healthy"...

to be fair, it was boiled chicken and broccoli so they might've been right.

Same with me. It sucks when family doesn't support you and tries to tell you that you have some kind of mental problem.

don't get me started man LOL the difference is I actually understand after all these years why...

my mom was a single mom and I was the youngest out of the three boys so stuff she made us or bought to eat was 1. convenience 2 . cheap 3 . easy to put to gother.

I grew up eating pb and j sandwiches for lunch w/ a granola bar juice box until I hit highschool then Id have a beef patty and pop. Breakfast was always toast butter jam glass of milk , dinner was whatever fast food had a special.

after boxing I would start reading about nutrition she would say why are you wasting your time with that just eat and go train hard like you always do. My next door neighbour was my age he was football player kid was jacked off bullshit my mom would always compare me to him .

Back to OP... Yea the people I live with don't rag or comment they more ask questions the most interesting one was so what do you do if your more hungry since that's all you are allotted to eat. I say depends if Im on a diet then ill have a few diet soft drinks or if im bulking then ill have something extra. THey aren't too bad out of shape but I think its the calories in calories out thing they don't consume a lot .

This is the reason that anytime I see threads with the usual group preaching about how bad AAS are, I want to tell them to go fuck themselves. Of course, I'm always polite because I was raised that way. This is my current diet: chicken breast, egg whites, fresh vegetables, whey protein, oats, fresh fruit, and a whole wheat bagel plain if I feel like cheating. I'll take my chances at longevity with my 3 grams AAS and a perfect diet, 2 hours of weight training, and a half hour of cardio, over your average American slob who eats fast food and downs vodka and beer, any day of the week.

Keeping it simple diet wise. I like that.

2hours of lifting weights, isn't that a bit long?

Went on a trip with the in-laws for the first time. We drove roughly 20 hours each way. I watched as each and every one of them grabbed the worst items you could think of every time we stopped for gas. They were all very excited when Waffle House was chosen as the restaurant of choice when an actual "meal" was needed. I survived on BCAA's hemp seeds and various nuts and fruits the whole way there and back.

Then we get to our location and they proclaim the wild caught local seafood a rip off at the fish market and decide that any seafood we are going to eat will be from Sams. Ugh.

To top it off my father in law told my wife that there is no reason I needed to borrow the car to hit the gym I could work out at home. What did they do when I was at the gym, did I miss some big family outing? Hell no they watched TV and one of them rode a bike(great in theory) to Dunkin Doughnuts to bring back a huge box of doughnuts, brilliant. Needed to vent thanks guys.

I come from a family with a great metabolism and that's simply what allows them to eat whatever and stay thin. We are Italian so every family meals is loads of pasta, evoo, breads and fatty meat and wine.

My wifes family is the same way. My brother in law trains with me, hes 20 now. When he first started training serious with me, I formed a diet for him with well adequate enough calories to gain. He lost weight and just became shredded. We had to add dirty food in for him to grow, pretty much everyday and he eats whatever he wants on the weekends. 5'9 187-190 shredded abs.

but for the most part normal people eat what they want when they want it and as long as they don't see themselves getting fat then its not a problem. The vast majority of people don't even know what healthy is, they know what they hear and what they are told....." oh I ate 5 slices of pizza for lunch, well I just wont eat agin today and ill be fine" This is sadly the mentality of many I know, but whos to blame? them? for not making themselves more knowledgable about eating a healthier lifestyle? Their parents? for not teaching them when they were young whats good and bad per see. Media? FDA? the government? who knows

Abusing AAS is not healthy either, you are fooling yourself. ;)

But go ahead and tell me too fuck myself :D

I like you. I wouldn't tell you to go F yourself.

If I only lived my life out of fear of dying, I'd shoot for a body weight of 170Lbs and never touch any type of drug.

I look at life differently than most. I used to bodyguard rappers with a Russian Mafia enforcer. I put my life on the line so many times I still can't figure out why I'm alive. I survived several drug addictions, suicide attempts, being homeless, having a loaded gun put to my head, two hits, one from my girl's Hell's Angels family and a Persian and on and on. There was a time when my best friends were gang bangers, and killers. Several of them are dead. I now avoid associating with anyone who does street drugs or is violent in any way shape or form. I've been living in extra innings for 13 years. Death is real but holds no fear over me. I'm alive for a reason.

I will remind anyone young that I trained 100% natural for 8 years. I started AAS 5 days before my 27th birthday. It's very important to get your diet and training down to a point before beginning AAS. Definitely max out your genetic potential first.

Back to my original statement, my life style is much healthier than that of your average American where obesity is 60% and alcoholism is rampant. I don't need to justify anything. This is what I know to be true as I see so many people who can barely get around due to health issues. How many times do you see a handicapped sticker on a car only to see some fat fuck get out off his car and walk somewhere? There are much worse things for your health in life than AAS.

Keeping it simple diet wise. I like that.

2hours of lifting weights, isn't that a bit long?

I usually just lift until I'm bored. My leg workout and cardio lasted 3 1/2 hours this week. I did 9 leg exercises and cardio. I'm trying to train like Arnold did lately. Tons of sets and exercises. If I'm having fun then I keep going. I time my meals/drinks so I have a protein/oat drink at the 2 - 2 1/2 hour mark even if it's in the middle of my workout. It always gives me more energy to keep going. I really enjoy the high I get from training. When I'm at a new gym with new machines I don't want to stop. I've been training at Gold's vegas for a week and a half and am loving it! :)

I come from a family with a great metabolism and that's simply what allows them to eat whatever and stay thin. We are Italian so every family meals is loads of pasta, evoo, breads and fatty meat and wine.

My wifes family is the same way. My brother in law trains with me, hes 20 now. When he first started training serious with me, I formed a diet for him with well adequate enough calories to gain. He lost weight and just became shredded. We had to add dirty food in for him to grow, pretty much everyday and he eats whatever he wants on the weekends. 5'9 187-190 shredded abs.

but for the most part normal people eat what they want when they want it and as long as they don't see themselves getting fat then its not a problem. The vast majority of people don't even know what healthy is, they know what they hear and what they are told....." oh I ate 5 slices of pizza for lunch, well I just wont eat agin today and ill be fine" This is sadly the mentality of many I know, but whos to blame? them? for not making themselves more knowledgable about eating a healthier lifestyle? Their parents? for not teaching them when they were young whats good and bad per see. Media? FDA? the government? who knows

hey Jeremy I totally get you man and my family is the same the difference is though they wont eat a whole box of twinkies they would have 1 out of a pack a day etc.

there not gluttons but the people I share accomodations I can see that's a different story they eat there chips right out of the bag etc.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws