over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF....!!!!

Wow! That was crazy!

You see some incredible things done on youtube...sometimes mind blowing...these videos still make me cringe and my groin and glute cramps just watching them...many have called fake weights on this video - 585 pound lunges, but look how the bar bends. :eek::eek:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5Uk_vEw1zw"]Darrel Hobson - 585 lb lunges - YouTube[/ame]

and 495 lbs too!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5k3Hs0kXAGc"]Darrel Hobson - 495 lb lunges - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Spinning 180 degrees with 500 lbs on your back has got to be awesome on your spine, lol

You see some incredible things done on youtube...sometimes mind blowing...these videos still make me cringe and my groin and glute cramps just watching them...many have called fake weights on this video - 585 pound lunges, but look how the bar bends. :eek::eek:

Darrel Hobson - 585 lb lunges - YouTube

and 495 lbs too!

Darrel Hobson - 495 lb lunges - YouTube

If there is a tear the spotters can do jack shit and he might break his neck lol.

This fella tears a muscle doing split squats. Even here the safety bars are unnecessarily high.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BANf0yxsZov/

Darrel Hobson - 585 lb lunges - YouTube

and 495 lbs too!

Darrel Hobson - 495 lb lunges - YouTube
I dont know whether to call fake or not... its unbelievable, never seen anything like that... i have never squat 585 once, amd this dude that doesnt even look bigger than 220 is just walking aroumd w it on his back spinning around and pause lunges... jeez, ima bitch lmao

When I first started watching this video.....

I kept saying, "Oh, no, don't do that!" I was expecting something awful to happen.
When I tore my right bicep off the bone when I was 22 or so...I was DEVASTED.
(bouncing at a bar) I don't why know anyone would take such chances. A bad injury can change your whole life.

IDK man, dude was pulling 700-800-900lbs in just days and weeks after the injury. But he's real young so he's resilient still. But lots of tears and pulls already.

I like his extension variation. I tried it with 315 but felt like the machine might break lol.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BEHWcEBMZsf/

Well that's good, glad he got "lucky". Some injuries last for years, others clear up faster.

Not impressed.

"hey look at me guys!"

He obviously practiced this. He has another vid doing a clean and press. 315 on squats is a warm up to him, nothing stupid about this when he trains he doubles those plates. He's made millions!

https://youtu.be/0Zn7XxsHTnk

You guys calling him stupid are morons. Sorry but this is not stupid, it's within his capabilities and very impressive.

To be successful you have to take risks. Smart risks and sometimes risks that are quite out there. But if you know your capabilities, which most successful people usually do, you come out on top.

Fake plates maybe, looked to easy on liftoff

There was a photo shoot at my gym and the photographer handed me what looked like a 45Lb plate. It weighed about 5Lbs.

He obviously practiced this. He has another vid doing a clean and press. 315 on squats is a warm up to him, nothing stupid about this when he trains he doubles those plates. He's made millions!

You guys calling him stupid are morons. Sorry but this is not stupid, it's within his capabilities and very impressive.

To be successful you have to take risks. Smart risks and sometimes risks that are quite out there. But if you know your capabilities, which most successful people usually do, you come out on top.

its no more risky then sky diving....Olympic gymnasts (i don't know
how none of them break their necks)....parkour..???...LMAOO.

i think he thinks this shit was easy.....and he made it look like it too.

i wanna see a jump squat next on a hoverboard...with 315....for reps.

Rambo, in regards to the bolded part of your post above, hopefully you or someone else can answer this for me. I admit I know next to nothing about social media/advertising/etc related to this.

How exactly are this guy and many of the other Youtube "Fitness Personalities" making all of this money via youtube, instagram, etc...?

I could understand if these people own businesses and their social media presence drives people to purchase their products, but I don't think that's the case for a lot of them.

I'm very curious about this. I'm not sure if you were being serious when you said "he's made millions", but I have wondered this for a while. Is it just the youtube advertising via their videos?

Rambo, in regards to the bolded part of your post above, hopefully you or someone else can answer this for me. I admit I know next to nothing about social media/advertising/etc related to this.

How exactly are this guy and many of the other Youtube "Fitness Personalities" making all of this money via youtube, instagram, etc...?

I could understand if these people own businesses and their social media presence drives people to purchase their products, but I don't think that's the case for a lot of them.

I'm very curious about this. I'm not sure if you were being serious when you said "he's made millions", but I have wondered this for a while. Is it just the youtube advertising via their videos?

google Bradley martyn....BMFIT.

:cool:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner