over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WTF?

HCG should do the trick :D

This would throw off the whole balance I have going, it would increase my test, increase my E2, etc. I have used HCG on and off for 28 years, it works best when you are blasting with an AI, then you can't even tell you are on it. When you are doing the 10mg/day approach, you are trying to achieve a delicate balance, HCG doesn't go well with that.

Plus it is immunosuppressive to me.

But I get the humor part :D

This would throw off the whole balance I have going, it would increase my test, increase my E2, etc. I have used HCG on and off for 28 years, it works best when you are blasting with an AI, then you can't even tell you are on it. When you are doing the 10mg/day approach, you are trying to achieve a delicate balance, HCG doesn't go well with that.

Oh yeah I mean I tryed to make a joke because of the plumbing convo hahaha

I've been on 20mg Test Cyp for months. My strength went down but my reps went up too. My conditioning is much better on lower TRT dosing. I kept HCG at 200-300iu daily as research supports this dose does not increase E2. Blood work confirms this for me. My total T is high end but my Free T is way over so dropping the Test Cyp to 10mg daily. Another member had nearly identical T/FT numbers after dropping from 20mg to 10mg daily. I'm 42.

I've been on 20mg Test Cyp for months. My strength went down but my reps went up too. My conditioning is much better on lower TRT dosing. I kept HCG at 200-300iu daily as research supports this dose does not increase E2. Blood work confirms this for me. My total T is high end but my Free T is way over so dropping the Test Cyp to 10mg daily. Another member had nearly identical T/FT numbers after dropping from 20mg to 10mg daily. I'm 42.

All E2 comes from aromatization of testosterone, so anything that increases T will increase E2 to some extent.

Of the 10lbs. that you lost only a few were muscle so I would not think that there would be much of a change in strength. A few pounds more or less doesn't change my strength that muchif it does I would think it was just psychological.

10mg is the best way to go.

How is it immunosuppressive?

Still feeling great. No joint stiffness. No libido issues. Feels good to be clean for a change. BP much improved. Plan to talk with my PCP and reduce my Amlodipine dose from 10 to 5 mg/day. Time for a lab draw to see where I'm truly at.

I'm less winded as if my lung volume has also improved.
Question...how is benzyl alcohol and benzyl benzoate excreted from the body after injection? Is there any chance that it builds up over time and affects your lungs?

yes.

use steroids long enough, and you will literally drown in your own

fucking..

lungs..
He's dieting guys

He's usually 0.1% nicer

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

little slice...lol

Attachments

• images.png
    images.png
    6.6 KB · Views: 43
How is it immunosuppressive?

just google "hcg immunosuppressive"

here is the first hit:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6197191

I can't count how many times I have gotten a cold in the middle of an HCG cycle, I figured out it was immunosuppressive before there was the internet just from trial and error. We did use ridiculous amounts back in the day though, like 5000iu at a time...

But I've had that effect even from 500iu twice weekly...

just google "hcg immunosuppressive"

here is the first hit:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6197191

I can't count how many times I have gotten a cold in the middle of an HCG cycle, I figured out it was immunosuppressive before there was the internet just from trial and error. We did use ridiculous amounts back in the day though, like 5000iu at a time...

But I've had that effect even from 500iu twice weekly...

Interesting. It appears to be more of a immunoregulator from what I’ve read but still I didn’t realize this. I may experiment with cuttingbit out completely from my hrt and see how I feel as I’ve been on it over 10yrs.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member