over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE and Drug testing

Gaintrain

Kilo Klub Member
theres a guy in my gym that has been training for a long time to get into the wwe i have not ever followed pro wrestling scince the glory days of goldberg,hulkhogan,ultamite warrior, when i was real young, about 12 but i asked the guy about the try outs he was goin to this weekend and he said they drug tested and i was shocked to hear this. so i went home and looked up the wwe drug policy for fun and sure enough it says the use of performance enhancing drugs for any thing but medical use was prohibited. so just from learing all that and thinking of the glory days of when steroids was being used all the time and how the wwe has made a major turn around from the good old days made me think of how bad plubicity from steroids in the news in the past spoils it for so many others, i guess you could say one bad apple spoils the rest.

Last edited:
you tell me cena and some those other monsters aint jacked up i will quit training

They all use. They very rarely get drug tested and the top names make the wwe lots of money so they would never release that they failed. It's like every other professional sport. They all use for the most part and get away with it.

lol you tell me this is natural

**broken link removed**

Use your common sense homie !!!

they ALLLL use GH and Deca !! Maybe some of them use lower doses but DECA and GH are a must for WWE wrestlers

oh yea bros i know they all still juice i just find it funny its all a smoke screen and to cover wwes ass to say they drug test lol cause there some pro wrestlers that could never pass a drug test iam sure ever scince the chris benoit tragedy the wwe corp say oh yea we drug test and none of our wrestlers use!

They all use. They very rarely get drug tested and the top names make the wwe lots of money so they would never release that they failed. It's like every other professional sport. They all use for the most part and get away with it.

iam sure this is soo true for every pro sport out there.

Here is the deal i was back in the training program for the wwe at fcw back in 2009 right when it first started and transfered from OVW. When i got signed the first thing john laurinaitis said to me was "kid you look amaizing but when can you piss clean" So here is the deal even guys like Mason Ryan or Rob Terry have to have a clean piss test to actually get signed to the WWE. Once you are in dont worry about it but you just have to have a initial clean piss test and yes they do come in and test guys at "Random" but it is always the guy that they want to make a example out of of the 150lb kid that has a famous last name or knows someone that knows someone.

I remember Bobby Lashley coming into My gym to workout when WWE was in town...he was bigger then some IFBB Pros I've met...he repped 405 no spot sets of 12-15 easily

I remember Bobby Lashley coming into My gym to workout when WWE was in town...he was bigger then some IFBB Pros I've met...he repped 405 no spot sets of 12-15 easily

that dude is a beast wonder how hes dealing with the drug testing policies of the mma world?

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws