over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE drug use

Back in the 80s Jimmy Super Fly supposedly killed his girlfrind and somehow got off without any repercussion. I bet he was trying to cope with that as well. Its been in the news a bunch where im from as it happened at an old hotel that used to be near by.

Oh wow. I'm not too much into wrestling like that. I use to just watch it in early 90s when my friends ordered it. They guy I worked with was interested toin it since he use to work security and hang up with some these guys in NYC. I worked with him when I was in college 98-2001. Then the movie the wrestle came out and I was like wow this is just like the stories this guy told me.

Wow Snuka passed today! RIP.

I just saw the news a few minutes ago. RIP

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dies

**broken link removed**

Legendary professional wrestler and WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who thrilled fans for decades with his splash from the top rope, died Sunday from stomach cancer. He was 73.  

His daughter, who wrestled under the name Tamina Snuka, posted on Instagram with the hashtag #BestDad to announce Snuka’s death.

Snuka, billed from the Fiji Islands, had three stints with World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996. 

Snuka most famously feuded with Magnificent Muraco. Snuka’s leap off the top of the steel cage in Madison Square Garden on to Muraco in October 1983 is among the most iconic images in pro wrestling history. 

Snuka also is noted for his 1984 feud with Rowdy Roddy Piper, which included Piper making fun of Snuka’s South Pacific heritage by hitting him over the head with a coconut. Snuka would be in the corner of Hulk Hogan and Mister T for the original WrestleMania against Piper and Cowboy Bob Orton. 

Snuka also wrestled in ECW, AWA, TNA, WCW, and other independent organizations and was in the ring as recently as 2014. 

His death comes two weeks after murder charges were dropped because of his health in the death of his girlfriend in 1983. Charges were filed in September 2015 after prosecutors reopened the case following a plea from Nancy Argentino’s family.

Snuka was moved to hospice care in Florida months ago and given six months to live, his lawyer told the court in December in a hearing to re-evaluate whether Snuka was competent to stand trial. At the time, his wife told the judge that the family was struggling to keep him from leaving home during episodes of psychosis because he thinks he is late for a match. 

The judge ruled in June that Snuka was not competent to stand trial because of dementia and other health issues, but the charges remained in place until they were dismissed this month. 

Snuka was charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. Argentino’s body was found in a hotel room in Whitehall Township, Pa., and the coroner determined she had a skull fracture. Snuka had said she died in a fall.

After the charges were initially filed, WWE suspended Snuka’s legends contract and removed his page from the Hall of Fame portion of its website.

Yea man, I'm here. How'd you know?

Of course WWE guys are juicing. They are constantly putting their bodies through a beating and things like HGH can only help. Plus, look at the pure size of some of the dudes.

Are you in the business? I'm wondering why he wanted you to chime in.

As for HGH, it seems awfully inconvenient considering they are on the road almost every day of the year and it needs to be refrigerated. Not to mention, they would need prescriptions for sure given the travel.

The drug testing protocols are a joke. It's mainly just for show and to make the average person think that the sport is clean.

John probably has someone do the drug test for him.

He's a big name. There is no way the WWE would let him get banned.

It doesn't seem like a joke. They've suspended guys during major pushes for 60 days recently. Roman Reigns got 60 days for adderall when he was getting a push.

I just saw the news a few minutes ago. RIP

WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka dies

**broken link removed**

Legendary professional wrestler and WWE Hall of Famer Jimmy "Superfly" Snuka, who thrilled fans for decades with his splash from the top rope, died Sunday from stomach cancer. He was 73.  

His daughter, who wrestled under the name Tamina Snuka, posted on Instagram with the hashtag #BestDad to announce Snuka’s death.

Snuka, billed from the Fiji Islands, had three stints with World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1996. 

Snuka most famously feuded with Magnificent Muraco. Snuka’s leap off the top of the steel cage in Madison Square Garden on to Muraco in October 1983 is among the most iconic images in pro wrestling history. 

Snuka also is noted for his 1984 feud with Rowdy Roddy Piper, which included Piper making fun of Snuka’s South Pacific heritage by hitting him over the head with a coconut. Snuka would be in the corner of Hulk Hogan and Mister T for the original WrestleMania against Piper and Cowboy Bob Orton. 

Snuka also wrestled in ECW, AWA, TNA, WCW, and other independent organizations and was in the ring as recently as 2014. 

His death comes two weeks after murder charges were dropped because of his health in the death of his girlfriend in 1983. Charges were filed in September 2015 after prosecutors reopened the case following a plea from Nancy Argentino’s family.

Snuka was moved to hospice care in Florida months ago and given six months to live, his lawyer told the court in December in a hearing to re-evaluate whether Snuka was competent to stand trial. At the time, his wife told the judge that the family was struggling to keep him from leaving home during episodes of psychosis because he thinks he is late for a match. 

The judge ruled in June that Snuka was not competent to stand trial because of dementia and other health issues, but the charges remained in place until they were dismissed this month. 

Snuka was charged with third-degree murder and involuntary manslaughter. Argentino’s body was found in a hotel room in Whitehall Township, Pa., and the coroner determined she had a skull fracture. Snuka had said she died in a fall.

After the charges were initially filed, WWE suspended Snuka’s legends contract and removed his page from the Hall of Fame portion of its website.

Jimmy Snuka got away with murder. No RIP from me, sorry.

Jimmy Snuka got away with murder. No RIP from me, sorry.

I would keep an open mind, we do not know for sure. There was never a trial. I also would like to know why he wasn't charged 30 years ago when she died. Something doesn't smell right. Innocent until proven guilty. I once had to be part of a jury for a muder trial, luckily it only lasted 5 days. We really don't know if he did it or not.

I would keep an open mind, we do not know for sure. There was never a trial. I also would like to know why he wasn't charged 30 years ago when she died. Something doesn't smell right. Innocent until proven guilty. I once had to be part of a jury for a muder trial, luckily it only lasted 5 days. We really don't know if he did it or not.

The story is that Mcmahon helped cover it up. Snuka was generally a piece of shit back in the day
https://www.yahoo.com/news/12-things-know-jimmy-snuka-190201217.html?ref=gs

Are you in the business? I'm wondering why he wanted you to chime in.

As for HGH, it seems awfully inconvenient considering they are on the road almost every day of the year and it needs to be refrigerated. Not to mention, they would need prescriptions for sure given the travel.

It doesn't seem like a joke. They've suspended guys during major pushes for 60 days recently. Roman Reigns got 60 days for adderall when he was getting a push.

Not exactly, its just that every one of his posts up to this point along with hammersmirks have only been in Animal's threads so I was waiting for his fake bump, I'm surprised he didn't I incorporate an ad for n2guard somehow like usual.

At least SR health Rachel isn't running multiple accounts....

Last edited:
I dated a wrestler years ago. I did some shows with a local organization and met him when he was the guest "big name" draw. He was with TNA at the time. He told me that anyone who wanted to survive that lifestyle was using PEDs and painkillers, essentially whatever they could get or afford. It was a matter of trying to have a look that would be marketable as well as taking all the abuse. I watched the movie The Wrestler after knowing him and my brief experience in that world, and I found it to be sadly accurate. The guys at the local level all looked natural though. There was an innocence about them.

The craziest stories were about the hardcore guys - barbed wire, nail guns, broken glass, blow torches.

I'd be curious how they are able to travel with all those things. I guess they can get a script for test and maybe HGH from some doctor that a bunch of guys use (back in 07 after the benoit murder/suicide, a bunch of guys were caught getting scripts from some corrupt) doctor. I imagine there are more of these docs around some guys use. It just seems tricky, especially if they use HGH, having to fly all the time.

I'd be curious how they are able to travel with all those things. I guess they can get a script for test and maybe HGH from some doctor that a bunch of guys use (back in 07 after the benoit murder/suicide, a bunch of guys were caught getting scripts from some corrupt) doctor. I imagine there are more of these docs around some guys use. It just seems tricky, especially if they use HGH, having to fly all the time.
I flew with gear a bunch of times. No script or anything, nothing tricky about it brother. No one asks anything. The 1 oz limit is 30mls so 10ml vials aren't even on anyone's radar. Pins in the checked bag.

This is all theoretical of course, but they are wrestling for the WWE, so I'm sure they have a hook up in the cities they travel to. They don't really do many shows in po dunk towns, so I'm sure they know the "back door" docs in ATL, MIA, LA, NY etc etc

My buddy got a script for Test C and all ancillaries after getting bloods drawn and his test reading......600+ down in MIA. So there are the shady docs, everything done under the table and what not. I'm sure these guys have friends buy stuff like GH similar to how guys here would and meet them at a show. They can carry in their coolers with them, not too hard to keep it chilled.

But who knows really, just a guess on my part. Been wrong on more than one occasion lol

I flew with gear a bunch of times. No script or anything, nothing tricky about it brother. No one asks anything. The 1 oz limit is 30mls so 10ml vials aren't even on anyone's radar. Pins in the checked bag.

Not to get too personal, and excuse me if it is, but was this international travel? I may be flaying out of the country in the summer. I have a script for test, but I'm going to a 3rd world country and don't know if I should just pin before I go or what

I read a lot of recent articles and i feel he killed a girl and walked free. I agree to keep an open mind and hear all the facts. He pretty much dropped his girlfriend off at the ER all beaten up and then gave two different stories of her falling and hitting her head in different scenarios with each story. Charges werent pressed at the time despite the victim's family's pleas until 30 years later when a local news paper placed a front page article. Then charges were pressed.

Snuka was so demented now in his 70s he thought his court hearings were wrestling fan events. Its a shame anyway you look at it.

Not to get too personal, and excuse me if it is, but was this international travel? I may be flaying out of the country in the summer. I have a script for test, but I'm going to a 3rd world country and don't know if I should just pin before I go or what
No domestic brother. I'd just pin before leaving to avoid the hassle with international. I even do that domestic now if I can, only take them with if I have to.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear