over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE drug use

Not to get too personal, and excuse me if it is, but was this international travel? I may be flaying out of the country in the summer. I have a script for test, but I'm going to a 3rd world country and don't know if I should just pin before I go or what

I fly with my TRT frequently. Not one time have they ever asked me to open my bag to see what it is. This is after maybe 25 flights or so, including several international. I'm prepared with my prescription and a doctor's note, however I have also brought HGH too. I just took a label off my test and put it on the HGH vial just in case (you probably won't have this luxury though). The point is they never said anything at security. Of course it's still a risk though.

I never could understand the appeal of "wrestling". But, I don't watch reality TV either. Different strokes.

I never could understand the appeal of "wrestling". But, I don't watch reality TV either. Different strokes.

shutterstock_97384268.jpg

2mrb9c2.jpg

I was a big fan as a kid and my father used to take me to see the shows live. My favorite was a cage match and one of the contenders was Andre the Giant. I also got to see Roddy Piper. Piper was so crazy that he knelt down and banged his head against the floor on the way out of the dressing room. When he came out to the ring his head was already bleeding all over the place. What a show!

The full time wrestlers have to go through testing but the part timers are exempt from it. They no longer do in-house testing, they've contracted a third party. These guys are still using but it's somewhat regulated now

I'm looking up all the deaths of these wrestlers and the majority of their deaths are from myocardial infarction before the age of 60.

I'm looking up all the deaths of these wrestlers and the majority of their deaths are from myocardial infarction before the age of 60.

Yea dude it's scary. I'm sure poppin OxyContin and doing grams of blow every night on top of AAS didn't help those issues

Ill never forget seeing this on TV

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Dn3PanTAI"]List This! - Great Leaps of Faith No. 2: "Superfly" - YouTube[/ame]

Watch the end part if you don't want to watch the whole thing. He jumps from the top of the cage!

These 2 didn't get along very well!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oc0K8kuZJQ"]WWF Wrestling Superfly Jimmy Snuka gives it to Don Muraco ECW Style - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
The Wrestling Lifestyle

Ken Patera speaks about his jail time due to an incident at Mcdonalds one night.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGap8yTQdgk"]Ken Patera shoots on McDonalds incident and police arrest - YouTube[/ame]

About 6 minutes into it he talks about Vince and steroids.

Last edited:
World's strongest man contest

Ken Patera, a pro wrestler, and Lou Ferrigno in this video. I grew up watching this stuff on TV. I wish we still had shows like this!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJ8ZKc9jf7c"]1977 World's Strongest Man - YouTube[/ame]

2 legends now dead.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhPaeIGpJmk"]Roddy Piper & Jimmy Snuka Reconcile 20 Years Later - YouTube[/ame]

My dad took me to the original Wrestlemeania at MSG when I was 10 years old and it blew my fucking mind! All my heroes there kicking ass and playing to the crowd. But even then I knew the results were staged (my father told me, thanks dad!) even though the stunts were still enormously entertaining and very dangerous.

I'm surprised Randy Savage didn't die by a stroke but by a car accident. He always looked like he was one word away from a heart attack. Him and Bret Heart were the ones I watched growing up. Never made it to a match

I'm surprised Randy Savage didn't die by a stroke but by a car accident. He always looked like he was one word away from a heart attack. Him and Bret Heart were the ones I watched growing up. Never made it to a match

Those were the days brother! I haven't really been in to WWE(WWF at the time) since my early teens but the nostalgia is great!

Those were the days brother! I haven't really been in to WWE(WWF at the time) since my early teens but the nostalgia is great!

I wish I would've made it to one. But they never came around my way. That would've been the shit back in the day. I don't get into now. I think it's gone way down hill since the old days.

Traveling with gear is no problem. John has a huge motor home to go from event to event. A lot of the other mid-carders rent cars and carpool. They are basically a 1099 so the car rental and gas is all on them. You basically rent a car, wrestle, hang out in a club til 3 am and then drive to the next place. Matches are usually scheduled about a 3 hour drive apart so when you get to the next town, you crash at the hotel, wake up, go lift at a local gym in the afternoon and then go to the venue for some chow. Wrestle, party, drive, sleep, lift, eat...repeat.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear