Kilo Klub Member
Registered
1st time was caught with steroids
2nd time was caught smoking weed
3rd time which is few weeks ago, tested positive for D-Bol

so they fired the biggest WWE SUPERSTAR

That sucks. I thought they tried to avoid catching these guys

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Man that sucks, i tell you what about 2 years ago i couldnt stand the guy, but you have to appreciate how much of a bad ass he is....does this mean now there gonna have to sack everyone??? cos i doubt there is more then a handful of them that are not on something...i reckon even hornswaggle is blasting and cruising

there has to be waaay more to this story than just roids. no way that was the reason.

there has to be waaay more to this story than just roids. no way that was the reason.

Your right, probably pissed off Vince

Its prolly just a scheme to have him come back as a bad guy and be hated again...if you're not loved or hated you're not in the spotlight and not as "marketable " I guess is the best way to put it.

Last edited:

Sorry bro, not even close.

Even when WWE TRIED to push him as the top face years ago, the heel HHH was getting a better reaction. He's never been above the lower top tier...never approached being the "biggest" anything. Except the "biggest" illustration of Vince doing a favor for an old friend (his daddy, the Cowboy).

Randy wasn't getting the pops that he used to...he's been swimming in irrelevance for some time now.

Personally, I never bought into him as either a dangerous heel OR SuperOrton face. Didn't like his work rate, either. He's benefited from being Cowboy Bob Orton's kid and HHH's friend since about 2004.

At the time of his release, he was mid-level, at best.

As for the reason he was released, I almost have to think that he pissed someone off in order to get popped for anabolics. I mean, there are a lot of WWE guys that are clearly on sauce. If he got "busted", other factors had to be at play.

Last edited:
He never got fired, he got suspended for 60 days. The one violation he had didnt count towards the 3 strike wellness policy. One more and he is gone, same situation Rey Mysterio is in.

1st time was caught with steroids
2nd time was caught smoking weed
3rd time which is few weeks ago, tested positive for D-Bol

You just made up the last part. He was only suspended 60 days. Not fired

Sorry bro, not even close.

Even when WWE TRIED to push him as the top face years ago, the heel HHH was getting a better reaction. He's never been above the lower top tier...never approached being the "biggest" anything. Except the "biggest" illustration of Vince doing a favor for an old friend (his daddy, the Cowboy).

Randy wasn't getting the pops that he used to...he's been swimming in irrelevance for some time now.

Personally, I never bought into him as either a dangerous heel OR SuperOrton face. Didn't like his work rate, either. He's benefited from being Cowboy Bob Orton's kid and HHH's friend since about 2004.

At the time of his release, he was mid-level, at best.

As for the reason he was released, I almost have to think that he pissed someone off in order to get popped for anabolics. I mean, there are a lot of WWE guys that are clearly on sauce. If he got "busted", other factors had to be at play.

You are clearly nuts if you don't think he got one of the biggest ovations every single week. He was/is easily one of the top superstars and you can't even argue that

roids cant be the only reason, he is way too popular for that

also doesnt anybody else think this is kinda hypocrit when U see the physic of 90% of the other wrestlers ? :rolleyes:

I myself have no respect for randy orton. How could you respect a man that enlists in the USMC and then goes awol and recieves a bad conduct discharge because he is too much of a pussy to go to Iraq.

What kind of roids test do they have? Those not on enough get suspensions??

Hate to break it to you but ortons in ring timing is awesome. His work is clean and the people he works he puts over and they look so good because of his work. Same w HHH. He makes everyone he works look god. I've seen Orton hit the rko so many times w flawless execution from very hard to make angles.

You get to show what your told from the back. Trust me you have not seen all ortons skills as with many of the guys.

Orton will not be fired. But something is going on.

Last edited:
Something fishy is going on with this one. And testing for dbol of all things? He must have literally taken his first tab when he tested positive because he sure as hell doesn't have the dbol look

You just made up the last part. He was only suspended 60 days. Not fired

You are clearly nuts if you don't think he got one of the biggest ovations every single week. He was/is easily one of the top superstars and you can't even argue that

Call me cashews or walnuts, then.

I'll agree to disagree with the majority of Orton opinions here...I just don't see him as all that relevant. If he disappeared today, WWE would be none the worse.

Orton ONLY got the limited pop that he got because of WHO he was facing. All one has to do is look to the PEAK of his career (which came years ago) where the heel HHH got the pop and the face Orton drew the heat.

His popularity (such as it is/was) is due to his being shoved down the throats of the fans. He's not anything special as a worker, and his SuperOrton Hogan-esque comebacks were tiresome a year ago.

If he is gone, he won't be missed.

Last edited:
Hate to break it to you but ortons in ring timing is awesome. His work is clean and the people he works he puts over and they look so good because of his work. Same w HHH. He makes everyone he works look god. I've seen Orton hit the rko so many times w flawless execution from very hard to make angles.

You get to show what your told from the back. Trust me you have not seen all ortons skills as with many of the guys.

Orton will not be fired. But something is going on.

i will take lucian's word on wresting as he knows more about it than we do. i have worked security for many wrestling shows and even worked out with so of the wrestlers from the past. i know for sure about 80% of the ones i knew were juicing. maybe just some orals here and there but for sure AAS.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws