over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE wrestlers retaining muscle

Some awfully nieve people. Who would be in charge...not like it's a sport regulated but Olympics or some outside agency. It regulates itself just like NFL so why would they want to ruin their business....

I don't even know why I respond to these troll posts.

well don't then....

if they train throwing each other about everyday, imagine how much that must hurt the injection site :eek:

imagine jabbing 3ml in your arse and then getting tossed 6ft in the air landing on it 20 times a night..... no thankyou! :eek:

if they train throwing each other about everyday, imagine how much that must hurt the injection site :eek:

imagine jabbing 3ml in your arse and then getting tossed 6ft in the air landing on it 20 times a night..... no thankyou! :eek:

Helps the oil disperse :)

If the testing was random and they fired everyone for a positive, then the level of muscularity would go down throughout the group. The fans want cartoonish, freaky muscle. Ticket sales would decline to some extent. That means serious money loss for the owner(s). They will save face and attempt to look responsible in the eyes of the feds while letting the guys take whatever they have to take to keep selling tickets.

Pro cyclists and Olympic athletes are probably tested more rigorously than any other group, and Armstrong won 7 tours before getting busted post career. His buddy Floyd Landis wasn't as lucky, and got busted just a month after his first tour win with exogenous Test in him. There are ways....some good - some bad.

Pro cyclists and Olympic athletes are probably tested more rigorously than any other group, and Armstrong won 7 tours before getting busted post career. His buddy Floyd Landis wasn't as lucky, and got busted just a month after his first tour win with exogenous Test in him. There are ways....some good - some bad.

Armstrong supposedly paid a lot of people off including the guys in the lab that tested his samples. Shows you the level of corruption in cycling.

I always wondered how the guy was so successful at it, and that crossed my mind. Interesting that WADA most certainly hasn't made much light of this.....Cycling has a rich heritage in doping...for that matter sports in general - didn't the greeks use to consume certain things they thought would help them perform better? Bulls nuts or something? You can look at photos of the early 1900's and tour athletes are sitting on the side of the road drinking wine, and smoking cigarettes (because they actually thought those things helped them ride better)...

Armstrong supposedly paid a lot of people off including the guys in the lab that tested his samples. Shows you the level of corruption in cycling.

Don't be naive, they are tested now after the Benoit incident. Randy Orton got suspended for awhile for testing positive for dbol. Chris Masters got the boot for testing positive for deca. List goes on and on. Guys that are getting away with it have scripts.

That's not a suspension, thats a mini vacation away from the spot light. Next time they show their face on tv the crowd doubles and so does the ticket sales. WIN WIN for Vince Mcmahon.

That's not a suspension, thats a mini vacation away from the spot light. Next time they show their face on tv the crowd doubles and so does the ticket sales. WIN WIN for Vince Mcmahon.

I dunno bro. He was suspended w/o pay. WWE has a 3 strikes policy as well where if you test positive 3x, you get kicked out. There's politics involved in that industry as well so this topic is wishy washy and isn't clear.

People want to see larger than life people do larger than life things there has been some decline in muscle but not in the top guys

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You're way off here. They pretty much publicly shamed Orton by making his positive test public. Doesn't sound like a reward at all.

As far as testing goes, the WWE is a publically traded company. Its out of Vinces hands. Does that mean people dont get paid off? Probably do, but only the top tier guys are gonna get help. Im pretty sure Zack Ryder is on his own.

Randy Orton is owed alot of money by the WWE. Kinda like a bad contract on a baseball team. Like Arod and the Yankees.

Don't be naive, they are tested now after the Benoit incident. Randy Orton got suspended for awhile for testing positive for dbol. Chris Masters got the boot for testing positive for deca. List goes on and on. Guys that are getting away with it have scripts.

beniot, man he really didnt help give this stuff a good name at all

hmm

look at guys like RYBACK

that dude is fucking yoked
hell i will throw money out

if Cena tested positive 3 times
do you really think the WWE would say

Sorry John

3 strikes you are out
lol

come on man

look at guys like CM PUNK
Hes not huge at all
Daniel Bryan ( doubt he does em)

like the other guys said TRT doses( im sure things can be altered)

Sports without juice is like
Peanut butter without jelly
I am a fan of wrestling its entertaining
yes it is ACTED OUT
but it still takes athletisism
and im sure the wwe guys hell and girls
use something but as long as its entertaining, they can use 5000mg of tren a week for all I care

Ryback used to be a member on Steroidology years ago when I was a Mod there. Real Nice guy, we took all his posts down before he went on the Tough Enough show.

look at guys like RYBACK

that dude is fucking yoked
hell i will throw money out

if Cena tested positive 3 times
do you really think the WWE would say

Sorry John

3 strikes you are out
lol

come on man

look at guys like CM PUNK
Hes not huge at all
Daniel Bryan ( doubt he does em)

like the other guys said TRT doses( im sure things can be altered)

Sports without juice is like
Peanut butter without jelly
I am a fan of wrestling its entertaining
yes it is ACTED OUT
but it still takes athletisism
and im sure the wwe guys hell and girls
use something but as long as its entertaining, they can use 5000mg of tren a week for all I care

Last edited:
Im sure john cena is on it, as well as triple H and The rock, ryback... they just wont get tested randy orton always looks the same hes on it too

Ryback used to be a member on Steroidology years ago when I was a Mod there. Real Nice guy, we took all his posts down before he went on the Tough Enough show.

What was he using back then?

Ofcourse and they all are now or it would be boring to see fat or skinny guys pretending.

Im sure john cena is on it, as well as triple H and The rock, ryback... they just wont get tested randy orton always looks the same hes on it too

The Rock...
look at his change over the past few months. He's looking JACKED for his new movie.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131