over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WWE wrestling

MikeS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Registered
See smackdown last nite?
Fucking Brock Lesner is an animal.
He has a broken rib and is not supposed to be wrestling.
Still he took Big Show, WITH ONE ARM lifted him
up in the F5 (without any jumping up at all from BigShow)-
stomped around with him on his back a little and pushed him up over his head and spun him into the F5 drop.

It was the most awesome display of power Ive ever seen in wrestling - with a broken rib!!!!!!!!
I sat up saying WOW for like 10 minutes.
That fucking Brock is the shit!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

WWE=soap opera's for men

i doubt he was a broken rib and is wrestling---have you ever had a broken rib--you can hardly breath let alone pick up a 400+ lb man

its a TV show---dont believe that everything you see on TV is real

Last edited:
Brock is the shit

Yea Mike ,I doubt his rib is broken,its one of those things.I hope you were being sarcastic,its a soap opera for guys like us and you love every minute of it.BUTTTTTT Brock still is an animal,he still got the BigShow up and threw him like a sack of shit.You know how I think,and yes he is the type of white guy that sparks fear in the heart of the ghetto,lol. There is no doubt that he is a dominant force,and has become a very marketable and likable character.I hope they milk his popularity big time.Now with PoppaPump back and Goldberg on his way,the display of talent is huge,and they will have to spread it out,there are just too many stars.

On another note,Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner is a freak of nature in the arms department,this we have always known,but geeeez he has gotten BIGGER.

The general public must realize,that one of the highest rated shows on TV is dominated by steroid using athletes.Along with football,and even baseball. When will the stigma end?????? Biggger faster stronger right????? Well Joe Sixpack and Sally Soccermom, open your fucking beady little eyes, steroids are the reason you and your fat,potato chip eating kids enjoy watching sports so much,accept it. And leave me and my iron brothers alone, just because we want to be jacked,ripped and better then the rest,doesnt make us any worse then your favorite,award winning,idolized athlete on TV......
fuck the general public!!!!!!

Yeah BN, the public cover their eyes to the fact that steroids are a big part of why these sports (especially wrestling) are so popular. Huge super-hero/villian cartoon lookalikes. Amazing athletic feats. All made so partially because of Performancing enhancing drugs.

Ive seen some of the better websites NOT affiliated with WWE or any orginazation, and apparently his rib is SUPPOSEDLY cracked at least. Maybe, maybe not. These guys do, as Im sure you know,
take a beating and wrestle injured. Remember HHH doing alot of that PPV match (awhile back) with a completely torn quad?

Brock is what wrestling is all about now. He is 23 and has a huge future ahead. I like RVD and some other guys too.

And may I mention Torrie Wilson? :D :D :D

Last edited:

what cycle do I need to do to look and be strong like Brock?

hehe j/k

JW

gear wont do it. You need to be part Cyborg!!!! :eek:

I don't like wrestling, and don't ever watch it intentionaly,but have caught it on occasion while channel surfing and have seen that Lessnar dude. He's a big phucker, but has anyone else noticed how weird his build is?

i will never knock a wrestle---those guys are some of the best athletes out there---and yes brock has a weird build but he is a monster

Brock

Brock has long limbs for a guy 6'3" thats why his build looks weird.
Also did you know that Brock, Angle, and Big Show were playing around in the back and Angle beat them both with a submission move in olympic style . I hear kurt Angle lb for lb is the best athlete they have.

WWWE ACTION SOAPS for us MEATHEADS.

HOT CHICKS...BIG FELLAS...

I am missign GOLDBERG and ULTAMITE WARRIOR...

those 2 were the best...

Attachments

• pjwoff.gif
    pjwoff.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 273
Steak Helmet said:
WWWE ACTION SOAPS for us MEATHEADS.

HOT CHICKS...BIG FELLAS...

I am missign GOLDBERG and ULTAMITE WARRIOR...

those 2 were the best...

Cool Warrior insignia. He had a great gimik, and was big and cut.
But he couldnt wrestle worth shit.

Fathead

of course Angle beat them, as a wrestler I know what kind of conditiong and all out sacrifice it takes. To get to the Olympic level is godly in my eyes. You have to be geneticly gifted in both physical resiliance and the all out heart of a lion. People do not realize what athletes real wrestlers are. They are in the best condition of any athlete.
My coach actually wreslted Angle in college And beat him! His name is Roger Neff if you think I am bsing, anyway, he told me Angle was VERY tough, but he was sort of soft and had to battle excess weight.... he obviously fixed this problem, won O gold and there you have it.

Look at the other pro wrestlers...are there ears fucked up? Now look at Angle....'nuff said, mat time speaks for itself.

I know what you siad has to be true Fathead.

As for Angle he said he's going back to the olympics. The rib may or may not be a possibility. I played a FB game in college with a cracked and severly bruised ribcage and managed, as a tailback. But I agree alot is fabricated, but even more is hidden because of the CA$H the McM puts into them.

Re: Brock is the shit

Originally posted by BALDNAZI and Goldberg on his way

Goldberg is a sack of shit. He has no love of the business at all and only wrestles for a paycheck. I am good friends with the family of one of the top wrestlers in the company and will find out if and when he signs a contract. I for one hope he does not.

Skullfucked

Sorry bro, YOU are wrong. He used to not be nearly as muscularly cut as he is now. You might know a great deal about alot of things bro, but you are wrong here. Oh and my "buddy" is also my coach who wrestled his ass! Look him up, his name is Roger Neff, wrestled with the Jets also. And if you do not know who the Jets are then you should not be making comments about Angle or any REAL wrestlers.

In case you need to know: Angle wrestled in the 275 weight class in College. He wrestled at clarion if you need to check. After this, the guy wanted to play football instead of wrestle, tried for the Pittsburgh Steelers but no dice. Then in 95 he went to 220 and won Olympic Gold.

Last edited:
Ok GOLDBERG was offered a contract for 500,000.00 dollars from VINCE. why would he wrestle for 500,000 when TED TURNER still had to pay his 2.5 million dollar contract for a year? It is a business...not for the LOVE of wrestling it is all staged. I spoke with SABLE at the AUTO BOAT SPEED SHOW a year ago. She said that POPA PUMP,GOLDBERG, and others still were getting paid from TURNER and that Vince only offered them 25% of their contracts to wrestle...hell, why beat up your body for 500,000 when you can get 2.5 million for nothing? Goldberg filled the seats you know he did...

Steak Helmet said:
Ok GOLDBERG was offered a contract for 500,000.00 dollars from VINCE. why would he wrestle for 500,000 when TED TURNER still had to pay his 2.5 million dollar contract for a year? It is a business...not for the LOVE of wrestling it is all staged. I spoke with SABLE at the AUTO BOAT SPEED SHOW a year ago. She said that POPA PUMP,GOLDBERG, and others still were getting paid from TURNER and that Vince only offered them 25% of their contracts to wrestle...hell, why beat up your body for 500,000 when you can get 2.5 million for nothing? Goldberg filled the seats you know he did...

I agree-the strain on the wrestlers must be unreal. Why take a big pay cut to do that?
Goldberg may sign, but he does not like Vinces' product and the storylines. The smut like the necro angle, the stink face, the old Mae Yound angle, the stuff with HHH geting a proctology angle.
And I agree with that too-WWE can be totally tastless at times and I always liked WCW better.

I agree with Mike on that point. Goldberg fills seats, no doubt about it. The guys got a degree in psycology and works his ass of. I give almost anyone credit for hard work to make it to the league (NFL). That takes hard work and determination, that spills over into other aspects of life. if the guy knows what he's worth and wants to recieve that then you can't fault him for it. We know that Vince gets what he can out of these guys. How many has he killed, paralyzed, or made into vegetables. I bet BPP got a fat contract and soon GB will too.

I

One of my gym mates used to wrestle for ECW, and has a tryout for WWE in jan. He knows goldberg fairly well, and the money is one of the big reasons he is not in the WWE. The 2.5 million is more then enough. He is wrestling in Japan, because that wont break the clause in his WCW contract. It actully works out great, in a year or so he will come in and really jack up the WWE. Alot of the talent the WWE has now is going to get cut. You know the guys who wrestle on sunday night, instead of M-TH.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear