YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wwe's eddie guererro found dead in hotel..

JJ INSANE1 said:
NONE of those dudes are as big as they look on TV. I stood side by side with Austin, Goldberg, The Rock, ect.. and not one of those guys where much (if any) bigger then me and i am only 5ft11 and at the time around 280lbs lean.
JJ insane1

You gotta be out of your skull. Only 5'11 and 280 lean? Dude, you are a monster. How big did you think they look?

I've read shit about Vince, like rapes and other shit he got out of. I think Costas had him on and he said he takes no responsibility for the untimely deaths of the wrestlers I hope he strokes on TV. Live. PPV.

Kahn said:
You gotta be out of your skull. Only 5'11 and 280 lean? Dude, you are a monster. How big did you think they look?

I've read shit about Vince, like rapes and other shit he got out of. I think Costas had him on and he said he takes no responsibility for the untimely deaths of the wrestlers I hope he strokes on TV. Live. PPV.

Bro
My wife and parents say i have that "reverse anorexia" shit... i know i am bigger then the normal person but in the mirror i look normal.
In the town i live in (small hickville) i am like a space alien to these people. Every where we go to eat i get asked a million questions.... am i a wrestler, do i play for the panthers, am i a bodybuilder... bla bla bla...
One day last month just for fun my wife counted the times i got asked "how much do you bench".... at the end of the day, after the mall, the movies, the restaurant ... the total was 12 people - 12 times. (btw - the answer is around 600)
Sometimes the attention is really bothersome but... i would HATE to be "normal" so i can deal with it.
Right now i am about 280lbs at around 8% to 9% bf. In the summer when i lean up i never get below 255lbs and bf goes to around 4 or 5%.
I do not compete so no use to get my bf lower then that just to go on Bahamas trips.
Honestly - my size is the reason Flair was interested in me getting into wrestling... but after hanging around those dudes and seeing the amount of REAL pain they deal with... it wasnt worth it to me.
EVERY SINGE guy you watch wrestle is either addicted or abusing pain meds... vicoden, percs .. nubain ... you name it. That is as common as steroids in wrestling.
Oh... btw almost ALL those fuckers juice... even the ones who look like shit. I used to sell ALLOT of shit to on in particular... who sold it on down the line.

They found the cause of death to be heart disease / wear and tear from all the hard work, and drug abuse over the years.

See the story here.

**broken link removed**

Creator_11 said:
They found the cause of death to be heart disease / wear and tear from all the hard work, and drug abuse over the years.

See the story here.

**broken link removed**
Sad story.. too bad

Dont know how I missed this thread...Eddie rocked and was one of my recent favorites. Great wrestler and developed a kick ass character. Youd like him as a good guy or bad guy-kinda like Flair in that respect.
Damn shame. He did have a lot of substance abuse problems.
JJ got any stories or comments on Eddie?

MikeS said:
Dont know how I missed this thread...Eddie rocked and was one of my recent favorites. Great wrestler and developed a kick ass character. Youd like him as a good guy or bad guy-kinda like Flair in that respect.

Na bro...
I never met him. I think he was still with wcw then ? ?

Its a damn shame what happened to him though.
Its sad when someone really tries to straighten there life up then the past comes to haunt them like that. I had a very close friend that died in his sleep at 30 years old. He had been off everything for SO long... then one night he just went. Its a shame.
Whats worse is Eddie probably sucked down loads of cocaine - speed (very popular with wrestlers)... pain killers .... pot ect... but because he was an athlete STEROIDS will be the big factor for him dying.

JJ Insane1

JJ INSANE1 said:
But... out of all the dudes i met (almost all of them) the nicest guy was always Mick Fowley. He was the coolest down to earth fucker of all.

I can attest to that..

He lives near me and after seeing him and speaking briefly at the local deli and post office.... he is amazingly nice and dident cut anyone short... and one time he wa with his son and his wife and daughter were in the car waiting and he stayed and signed autographs etc... If I was with my family like that i really dont think I would have been as open as he was...

AND talk about real... I saw him coming out of the post office 2 days after and big pay-per-view match and the whole left side of his face was black and blue and definatly had to be in pain ! .. PS .. he wears the same thing he wrestles in on the street.. lol...

VERY very cool guy and a gentleman as well

RIP Eddie .... way to young ...

MikeS said:

he was the nicest of the 5 guys we met that night(wwe came into town... about 5 of the guys were out drinking... we hung out with a few of them for a few hours.. it was Saturns birthday so they were partying up) Eddie was down to earth.. really chill.. laughing smiling.... the other guys with the expection of Perry Saturn were kinda assholes... Saturn was cool.... but with eddie... it was like he was one of your friends... i'm sure he was just glad to be out and having fun.... he was drunk as shit though.. who knows... all i know of him, he was a good guy... people person

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws