advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

www.directlabs.com - There is no excuse not to get your bloodwork done.

Great find, thank you. Only question now, what test do i get from them? Im assuming we would get a test done towards the end of pct but exactly what test and what should the results be to show levels are back to normal (assuming pct did its course)? Never had blood work done so totally lost with all this and what to look for. Thanks

Bump Please.

good thread!! ..here's another one:

**broken link removed**

I don't know how they compare pricewise but I've used these guys in the past ..they run "specials" too

Bump Please.

Mens wellness test. If you go to the site you will find everything you need to know. They tell you what they test for when you order that panel and the results include the normal range which you should be falling into. That test is about 275 bucks.

Mens wellness test. If you go to the site you will find everything you need to know. They tell you what they test for when you order that panel and the results include the normal range which you should be falling into. That test is about 275 bucks.

Cool, thanks!

Great find, thank you. Only question now, what test do i get from them? Im assuming we would get a test done towards the end of pct but exactly what test and what should the results be to show levels are back to normal (assuming pct did its course)? Never had blood work done so totally lost with all this and what to look for. Thanks

I got the:

Testosterone, Total & Free &
CWP-Comprehensive Wellness Profile

Cost about $150 if I remember right. On the test results, which are made available online, they give you a baseline average so you can see what your tests are compared to a "normal" healthy person. Hope this helps.

I have been using this place for two years now and it is great. I have to thank P-wood for posting about it a while back as that's where I got the info. I have good ins. that would pay for testing if my Dr. calls for it but I don't want the results in my medical file showing a pattern of testing. So I get the reults and print them to take with to the next Dr. visit. If you truely care about what is going on with your body, past the point of "I'm getting bigger", then this is the place to go. It's worth the money and compared to what most spend on cycles or supps it is CHEAP!

I got the:

Testosterone, Total & Free &
CWP-Comprehensive Wellness Profile

Cost about $150 if I remember right. On the test results, which are made available online, they give you a baseline average so you can see what your tests are compared to a "normal" healthy person. Hope this helps.

What exactly do you need to check though to see if you've recovered yet from a cycle assuming you've done pct? Im assuming you would just need your test levels checked? If so, this site checks just your test levels for only $35 bucks! **broken link removed**
Is there anything else that really needs tested besides your test levels to determine if your body has recovered back to normal from your cycle? Would LH levels need to be checked as well as T levels to see if you've recovered from a cycle? Just looking for a simple test to let me know if im recovered or not from a cycle.

Bump. Im assuming to get tested (if one could afford or had coverage) ideally before u start a cycle to see where ur starting at, middle of cycle to see where ur at, start of pct to see how much u need to recover, after 4 weeks of pct to see if you've recovered or need to continue pct. Now thats 4 tests, thats hella expensive for me at least. Now isnt the determining factor if youve recovered or not just your test levels? If so, its only $35 to check just your test levels. Would it then be smart to get just ur test levels done start and end of pct to determine if youve fully recovered or not or is there more needed tests to determine if youve recovered fully from a cycle?

I SHOULD have this done but honestly I can't stand anything IV. Even the thought of it really makes me want to faint. I've had a fear of IVs since I was a child. IM injection is fine but that much blood coming out.. man I'm getting weak and light headed thinking about it.

Any help? Does anybody else have this problem? Can you request to be sedated before blood is drawn?

good thread!! ..here's another one:

**broken link removed**

I don't know how they compare pricewise but I've used these guys in the past ..they run "specials" too

i use this one as well. Their great!
Cz

Bump. Im assuming to get tested (if one could afford or had coverage) ideally before u start a cycle to see where ur starting at, middle of cycle to see where ur at, start of pct to see how much u need to recover, after 4 weeks of pct to see if you've recovered or need to continue pct. Now thats 4 tests, thats hella expensive for me at least. Now isnt the determining factor if youve recovered or not just your test levels? If so, its only $35 to check just your test levels. Would it then be smart to get just ur test levels done start and end of pct to determine if youve fully recovered or not or is there more needed tests to determine if youve recovered fully from a cycle?

This is why so many people have health problems with AAS...they think their test levels returning to normal is the only important part...destroying your natural test levels with gear is one side effect...but seems to be the easiest to treat...but i think people need to be more concerned with monitoring their hematocrit, liver enzymes, cholesterol, rbc, ect. before they should say they have "recovered fully from a cycle" and start another.

My $.02.

This is why so many people have health problems with AAS...they think their test levels returning to normal is the only important part...destroying your natural test levels with gear is one side effect...but seems to be the easiest to treat...but i think people need to be more concerned with monitoring their hematocrit, liver enzymes, cholesterol, rbc, ect. before they should say they have "recovered fully from a cycle" and start another.

My $.02.

True and i totally agree. Just saying to get the full panel test before, during, end, and end of pct can be pretty damn pricey at around $200-$250 a pop! Now if i just got the test done towards the end of pct to see where im at then yeah, not a prob money wise. Just seein the most economical way to go about it on all fronts. Sucks not having medical!

bumping this thread:p

BMJ

Discount on Labs

Hi everyone! I noticed you guys talking about us, so I wanted to 1st say thanks!- and second offer you all a coupon to help out your wallets! If you go to www.directlabs.com, and enter in coupon code "PMSM" at checkout, you'll get a cool :cool:extra 10% discount off of your order. We offer testing with no doctors orders needed, from CLIA certified labs, and at up to 80% off of retail prices; so that extra 10% makes testing really affordable. We definitely do offer different specials each month- this months is the Iron panel with TIBC and Ferritin for 49 bucks (its Hemochromatosis Awareness Month), but it changes each month- so I'll check back to keep you updated. Also, if there is a test that you order often, I can usually work with you on price...just throwing that out there. Thanks for the support again, and good luck in all of your wellness and fitness endeavors!:D

Hi everyone! I noticed you guys talking about us, so I wanted to 1st say thanks!- and second offer you all a coupon to help out your wallets! If you go to www.directlabs.com, and enter in coupon code "PMSM" at checkout, you'll get a cool :cool:extra 10% discount off of your order. We offer testing with no doctors orders needed, from CLIA certified labs, and at up to 80% off of retail prices; so that extra 10% makes testing really affordable. We definitely do offer different specials each month- this months is the Iron panel with TIBC and Ferritin for 49 bucks (its Hemochromatosis Awareness Month), but it changes each month- so I'll check back to keep you updated. Also, if there is a test that you order often, I can usually work with you on price...just throwing that out there. Thanks for the support again, and good luck in all of your wellness and fitness endeavors!:D

Wow, that is awesome!!! Thanks!

BMJ

Unfortunately, you can't use their services if you live in New York State. Fucking bullshit. It's not their fault, it's state law.

Heello Newman

The cost of drawing blood sample & the cost of analysing them may be substantially different.

I will likely try their service soon & compare the results to my regular recent bloodwork results.

Its nearly 3 weeks did you are you going to try their services and compare them to your regular lab results?

This is great! Thank you for the 10% and joining the discussion. Big Bump!

I just had the Cardio Plus and 25(OH)D earlier this week...probably going to have D tested again in 30-45 days, so I'll be taking advantage of the discount :)

For those of you considering using this service, it's very simple (easier than going through your doctor IMO). Online results you can print out usually within a couple days.

Cheap Blood testing

WOW..how the heck can they do it for so cheap?

Thanks man...I will look into it for sure..no health insurance here

I use **broken link removed** believe it or not-their prices are actually even cheaper than dls. They use the same lab ( LabCorp), and its easier because you don't have to wait for your requisition that you take to the lab like you do with dls because it automatically pops up after you order and pay. **broken link removed** is a GREAT SERVICE!

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke