over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WYLDEONE HERE TO ANSWER Q'S!

physiqueartist said:
Good luck dpsquat kick some ass at Jr's!!!!
Keep us posted on how you do bro - you'll knock 'em out!

xcelbeyond

Damn!!

Christ, I think I'm getting a hardon! I mean seeing all these familiar faces is getting me so excited I just can't stand it and shit a new renegade? Damn, it's hard to imagine two boards (this one and the new gade) Christ, when will I have time to work out? In all seriousness though, this is great seeing all the old crowd, and I have to thank Big A for pointing me in the right direction. Of course on the other hand maybe no one knows who the hell I am coming from out of the blue?

Tae** :confused:

to answer your questions!

First thank you deepsquat i appreciate the kind words i really do and I am glad you are happy with your condition!
Johan,
To answer your question my friend yes i started out as a skinny kid that was facsinated by the human body and how proper training and nutrition could make such a drastic difference. As I began to train i read everything i could get my hands on and applied basic principles as i got older i decided thats what i wanted to do for a living and obtained my first personal training certificate from A.C.E., then as i started to personal train clients they were always asking "what should i be eating" and knowing the importance of proper nutrition i decided to go back to school nights and get my degree in nutritional science to help further my career and as it did I also obtained personal training cert.'s from N.F.P.T. as well as A.C.S.M.! thrueout the years i had trained both local bodybuilders and fitness and as they kept showing up in excellent condition and winning their respective shows word spread and before i knew it i was working with local,state and a few national level bodybuilders and once again they showed up in excellent shape and did very well and my name got out there with some of the pro's and it has just snowballed from there to the point where i am now where i only train national level and pro's at this point unless time allows me to take on others. thanks again for the questions and i hope in a nutshell i was able to answer your questions as i feel if you are sincere about your client and do everything you can to make them the best they can be they will succeed and so will you! best wishes wyldeone.

wyldeone
did you get my e-mail? Sorry for the length!

xcelbeyond

xcel!

Yes my friend i did and i will be answering you tonight as i did read your e-mail and you are on the right ttrack but i have a few suggestions that might hel you get there a little quicker than you currently are. I would love to work with you considering time permits as i know it will by the time we need to start prepping you for your show. thanks again for the e-mail and you will have a reply tonight i promise best wishes wyldeone.

I have total faith in Wyldeone

I went to him @ 6weeks out from Jr's. I was "somewhat" on track.
NOW, with Wyldeone's guidance, I am beyond what I had even imagined. I may not be the biggest guy in my class at Jr's, BUT I will not go unnoticed.
Just wait & see. We are not coming back from Chicago empty handed. You hear me DPSQUAT. See you in Chicago!

Re: to answer your questions!

wyldeone said:
First thank you deepsquat i appreciate the kind words i really do and I am glad you are happy with your condition!
Johan,
To answer your question my friend yes i started out as a skinny kid that was facsinated by the human body and how proper training and nutrition could make such a drastic difference. As I began to train i read everything i could get my hands on and applied basic principles as i got older i decided thats what i wanted to do for a living and obtained my first personal training certificate from A.C.E., then as i started to personal train clients they were always asking "what should i be eating" and knowing the importance of proper nutrition i decided to go back to school nights and get my degree in nutritional science to help further my career and as it did I also obtained personal training cert.'s from N.F.P.T. as well as A.C.S.M.! thrueout the years i had trained both local bodybuilders and fitness and as they kept showing up in excellent condition and winning their respective shows word spread and before i knew it i was working with local,state and a few national level bodybuilders and once again they showed up in excellent shape and did very well and my name got out there with some of the pro's and it has just snowballed from there to the point where i am now where i only train national level and pro's at this point unless time allows me to take on others. thanks again for the questions and i hope in a nutshell i was able to answer your questions as i feel if you are sincere about your client and do everything you can to make them the best they can be they will succeed and so will you! best wishes wyldeone.

Thanks you answered my Q excelent. The first bit all the way to before you got your A.C.E certificat sounds just like me :D
Hopefully next year I will atleast have a certificat from ptschool here in sweden. How long did it take to get the degre in nutritional science?

little mike

your right bro... either 1st 5th 1oth at this pt im not worried... im taking (w/wyldes help) the BEST i can to chicago) oh there is a slight pun in the word best wylde knows lol..........

oh one more thing

wylde sent me pics of his superhvy that is doing jr's

FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we'll leave it at that
so budy from out east ( dont know your handle good luck)

Jr's

Hey dpsquat, I'm planning on attending the show. Maybe I'll see you there.

good to see all my boys!

Mike,Strunk(mr and mrs's)DeepSquat,
May you all make a major assault on the rest of the field at Juniors as this is only the beginning. I am working really hard right now trying to lock a deal with a major supplement company to do nothing but nutritional consultation for their athletes and in due time should have that as well. I am committed to all of you and your all right on track and look great all we do know is sit back put this baby in cruise control and glide on in and let the Judge's sort out the mess for 2nd-last!LOL Best of luck to all of you and even thoe I'll be talking with all of you via the phone thrue-out the week please remember should any problems arise don't hesitate to call and we'll fix it otherwise I'll see you all in Chicago next Thursday night. best wishes your friend wyldeone.

Rock the house dpsquat!!!

Knock 'em dead bro! I was truly stunned at your progress! No stealing candies!! LOL You're definately the BEST!

wylde

thank you so very much for taking time to answer our questions. here's my question. the other day i came home and found our babysitter swimming in my pool with a friend of hers who is a very large obese gravitationally challenged fatass. needless to say i was horrified to think she might of swallowed my dog, not to mention the visual i was unwillingly subjected to of her fat cratered ass sucking the life out of her bikini which was 10 sizes too small. i have shocked my pool twice and have forbidden my kids from coming within 5 feet of the edge. i've taking every step i can think of to rid my pool of the possible fat juice secretions left in my pool by the fat girl. do you think i should drain my pool or do you think i should have it filled in with cement and a new pool dug? i want to take every precaution i can to protect my kids from catching the very serious disease sickle fatass anemia. thanks, BILL

I was wondering when Buff would show up. Wylde, I hope your working overtime as someone needs to tell Mrs Strunk she's not getting ready for a boxing match-LOL.

Home free!

Strunk,
You tell the mrs.'s she's home free now! I'll mail you today. beat wishes wyldeone.

Good luck!

Good luck dpsuat.....bring home the gold buddy! Hey buff...it's good to see your here to entertain us. Take care.

patk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave