over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

WYLDEONE NEEDS HELP!

W

wyldeone

I am in search of theramex test heptyalite if anyones knows of any individuals that might be able to help the wyldechild e-mail me or pm me and PLEASE don't post their name on here. thanks again and best wishes wyldeone.

Well hot damn Wylde! I thought i was the only guy who liked Heptylate. I love the stuff beyond belief. Best test I've ever used.

Haven't had it in a couple years, but anyone with some info can pass it along to me as well if they like ;)

As far as I know,heptylate is just another name for
enanthate.

Too bad many german and Greek sources had this product in abundance, about $6 amp from some guys I was friendly with.
The sources are now history-one i still around but will not ship to USA.

Heptylate is not Enanthate. The actions and duration of Heptylate is often compared to Enanthate though.

Personally, i prefer Heptylate over Enanthate because the times I have used Heptylate i saw less sides and slightly better gains. Both cycles where exactly the same except the substituion of Heptylate fo Enanthate.

As MikeS had stated, The German's and Greek's seem to have the hook up on this. The only times i received Heptylate was from Greece and Germany.

When it came from Greece many years ago, it was from a brand new source at the time who said he'd front me 20 Heptylate and 20 Parabolan (Yes, they where real). I was quite supprised that it made it thru customs and the products where real. Too bad this supplier is no longer in service.

The other supplier i had used for Heptylate was from Germany. Known by quite a few of the guys who've been around for 5+ years or so. Always was a good guy. Too bad he is gone too.

So my search is on for some exotics. I like the Exotic stuff we American's rarely see. I'll see what i can dig up and report back if i strike gold.

My German guy had actually become a personal friend of myself, and old vets like Bytor, Mardigras, Thermo and some others.
He was a great guy and he went down in an international raid.
It scared him into quitting training and everything. Makes me sick what they did to this guy.

I know who MikeS is refering too. He was a good guy as well from what i heard at the time. Never used him, but i heard great things about him. Kinda shitty how he got popped too from what i heard.

MG got popped as well didn't he? Whatever happened to him? Last time i seen him was before i left for S. Africa a few years ago.

Yeah, and whatever happened to Thermo too? What the hell happened to all these guys? LOL......They all gone to "Juice heaven" or just retire entirely?

It was originally made in France bros, so if anyone knows a guy over there that would be the one to call.

the source who sells swiss watches.used to have it on his lists
not sure now though

shawn-

shawnfreaks said:
I know who MikeS is refering too. He was a good guy as well from what i heard at the time. Never used him, but i heard great things about him. Kinda shitty how he got popped too from what i heard.

MG got popped as well didn't he? Whatever happened to him? Last time i seen him was before i left for S. Africa a few years ago.

Yeah, and whatever happened to Thermo too? What the hell happened to all these guys? LOL......They all gone to "Juice heaven" or just retire entirely?

MG got popped-and he is probably off probation by now. He would come around here and there, never really got fully back into the scene.
Thermo is a local friend-he is doing good. Not training like he should-on and off.
Bytor is Ok too, just not on the boards anymore.

Yup-the old crowd....

Well it's good to hear the boys are doing ok. I'm sure I'd be out of the scene too if i got popped. God forbid that.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131