over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

wyldes work!!!!!!!!!

I guess he looks alright? He could use some work though....lol j/k I've given this man his credit many times and this is just another op to say a job well done!

Excellent work dpsquat, must be the protein pancakes right?

Boing "the English_Bulldog"

very well done...

I remember pics of you from a long while back (on the Gade I believe) and you were just a bit better than average dude in the gym. WOW what an improvement! You and Wylde have obviously done a great job!

Keep it up!

DrG

thanks to all

Thank you all for the compliments.. For the ones that asked about my stats ht 5-6 wt on friday morning was 176 1/4 im guessing i was maybe 178 in the morning maybe a tad higher...... He truly dialed me in

as everyone else said, looking great, awesome physique. be proud of it, you have worked hard for it and you look real good. keep up the good work.

Awesome job Bro!!! It's good to see that stuff on your face cleared up by the last pic...:D

Keep it up!

---slide---

holy mother

Thank god for saying your height. B/c bro 190 is what i was guessing at bare minimul. You LOOK UNREAL! for that weight. What are you plans for future events weight etc?

nice pics!

I can honestly say he did lok very good as did all of my clients at jr's this year. I am only the man with the plan I have to give credit where credit is due as these athletes are the ones dedicated enough to committ every aspect of their life to getting to the point they are at. I really wish Mr.muscle and BigMike would podt their pics as well as they truely looked awesome also. I will try to eventually post pics of all of my clients throughout the years with their say-so as they really deserve a bump for all their hard work. Its a hell of a price to pay for 1 1/2 minutes of fame on-stage!LOL as a matter of fact I think I'll just retire and sit back and prep full-time as its alot easier! props to all of the competetors on this board as you have all worked our asses off and deserve the recognition. best of luck to all of you wyldeone.

Wylde, I'm with you. It's nice to tell everyone what to do while I'm eating my pizza. My trunks are retired for the time being, unless dpsquat calls me out and I'll have to take him to school.LOL

I'll go

I'll squat with you two any day make you quit like all guys that want to work legs with me.

lets see lets start with front squats of 315 and end with ass to the floor 565.:p

Whats up bro? you look totally polished.Nice wheels
looks like a complete package. I am interested in how long it took for you to diet down for this contest? What was your start and finish weight?

Re: I'll go

Fathead said:
I'll squat with you two any day make you quit like all guys that want to work legs with me.

lets see lets start with front squats of 315 and end with ass to the floor 565.:p
i to do the ass to the floor but not 565..............lol

diet

killer said:
Whats up bro? you look totally polished.Nice wheels
looks like a complete package. I am interested in how long it took for you to diet down for this contest? What was your start and finish weight?
contest was june 15th i started cleaning up my diet in feb.

Very excellent dp and wylde - :)
it's very motivating and encouraging to see individuals come up with the goods here on the internet where there's so much bull shite.
I'm not worthy. ;)

Thats a pretty complet package! Awesome work team Wylde!
Dpsqaut nice quads-that must be why you own the handle 'dpsquat'!

HEY DP , LOOK GREAT. AWESOME CONDITIONING AND SIZE. DP HAS ALWAYS BEEN VERY DRIVEN. AND AS ALWAYS, WYLDE IS THE MAN!!!!!!!

I think that you mentioned that you worked with Roger at Beverly in the past. I don't know if you can say, but what did Wylde do differently with you as compared to Bev?

Thanks

what did wylde do

well I retained alot of muscle and he dialed me him better than anyone.. oh his diet isnt based on 40-60 tabs a day either! so i actually came in better conditon and saved money to boot.......

Im with you on the retaining muscle dpsquat when I first started the diet and cardio program wylde gave me I was scared that I would just drop off well just the opposite just like I explained him I am as strong now as I was at 360lbs Im currently still a little above 3 bills but I see changes almost every day and I feel so much better now thats another thing about wylde I believe he really cares about his clients health , I cant say enough good things about wylde .

Nice!

You looked crispy there bro. 176 lbs!! I was guessing heavier as the pics downloaded. Great job dpsquat and Wylde!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws