over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wyoming Bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm betting the felony probation is what made their decision to bust him...and we don't know what the guy was on felony probation for. Possibly a serious offender..who knows?

possibly but i wonder if they made a call to check his record? my guess is they dont usually do this. or it could be things we dont know about like past packs getting taken by customs to that same addy and they said enough is enough

Man same exact thing happened to me except I haven't been in trouble. Got probation and fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

possibly but i wonder if they made a call to check his record? my guess is they dont usually do this. or it could be things we dont know about like past packs getting taken by customs to that same addy and they said enough is enough

I think their is a possibility they do check out the person receiving when they make a seizure. I'm speculating but if his name came back clear maybe he would have just received a seizure letter. Another thing I noticed in the article was this order was actually a resend. Perhaps they turned a cheek on the 1st seizure (if indeed it was seized and not lost) and when the 2nd pack came across their desk they decided to go after him. I truly don't think this is typical at all and I believe there is more to this story than we know.

Always figured domestic was riskier since the cops are more likely to go after the small timer just buying for personal use.

I think their is a possibility they do check out the person receiving when they make a seizure. I'm speculating but if his name came back clear maybe he would have just received a seizure letter. Another thing I noticed in the article was this order was actually a resend. Perhaps they turned a cheek on the 1st seizure (if indeed it was seized and not lost) and when the 2nd pack came across their desk they decided to go after him. I truly don't think this is typical at all and I believe there is more to this story than we know.

exactly i agree, a resend to same addy or multiple seizures

Always figured domestic was riskier since the cops are more likely to go after the small timer just buying for personal use.

hellll noooooo, no way

or they scanned the name/address or something, and saw that it was going to a registered felon on felony probation.

or they scanned the name/address or something, and saw that it was going to a registered felon on felony probation.

maybe but my guess is a scan wont tell that info, a phone call yes. but who knows. he is a idiot for doing it. save a few pennies going int, not smart with a record like his

Managed to find his picture with a little googling.

Guy looks like he's seen some shit...

**broken link removed**

Honestly this is the first time I have seen this Sense my experience. I have no record. First package came to a town 4 hrs from me. He said he got a letter and it’s norm. He asked if I would send it to my place. I figured no bid deal. A fucking swat team showed up at my place. Only thing I can think is low population states. Not much for dea to do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly this is the first time I have seen this Sense my experience. I have no record. First package came to a town 4 hrs from me. He said he got a letter and it’s norm. He asked if I would send it to my place. I figured no bid deal. A fucking swat team showed up at my place. Only thing I can think is low population states. Not much for dea to do.

a SWAT team? lmao holy fuck

you hire Rick Collins?

Are you serious??? Have you ever heard of customs?? The USPS doesn’t randomly open domestic packages and isn’t looking for items entering the country.

a SWAT team? lmao holy fuck

you hire Rick Collins?

Nope thought crossed my mind. I wasn’t do as well as I do now. Got a court appointed lawyer.

**broken link removed**

Good looking dude. Methinks he should have (NOT OF) been bringing in some DNP - right LS??

There was a lot of praying that went down.

I know someone who was arrested after vials cracked and leaked with a domestic order. They are plenty of stories of arrests ordering domestic. Neither way is safe.

**broken link removed**

Guy kind of looks like a fat out of shape Rich Piana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner