over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wyoming Bust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary. I'm amazed honestly. Doubt i'll ever order internationally again.

So they busted people for a small order and not the dealer. Damn

Wyoming

I guess I missed it.
What was the "Schedule II Controlled Substance in Liquid Form" that they are referring to??
All the items mentioned are schedule III.

I guess I missed it.
What was the "Schedule II Controlled Substance in Liquid Form" that they are referring to??
All the items mentioned are schedule III.
Probably a typo in the article, they later refer to the Tren correctly as a Schedule III Controlled Substance.

400 Tabs and 16 vials is not that much tbh. Scary that they would do a sting operation for just that:

On January 4th, 2018, DCI, HSI, and DEA Agents, along with the USPS Inspector conducted a controlled delivery of the package to David Watson at his residence in Riverton. Watson accepted the package and signed the postal form provided to him by the undercover Postal Inspector. Watson was then served a search warrant at the residence and was interviewed by DCI agents.

So US bros should keep their orders small and not order to their address when they have a criminal history...

Kinda fucked up that the article puts the guys address out there like that.

Why guys use INT is insane to me, is it worth it? Ask this guy if it was worth it

meanwhile u got cops like that black guy from richmond virginia thats on "live pd" on tv who's clearly jacked on gear. but....dont do a thing about it.
when u got a badge u can get away with felonious behavior.
then again, if they can murder minorities on video and still walk free, whats some steroids.

meanwhile u got cops like that black guy from richmond virginia thats on "live pd" on tv who's clearly jacked on gear. but....dont do a thing about it.
then again, if they can murder minorities on video and still walk free, whats some steroids.

:rolleyes:

You should see the gang unit in my town they are like an NPC lineup. Big and scary and roided with impunity and that's FINE with me. They keep the wolf from people's door. Whatever they need, fine.

i think that cops in high crime areas should wear like... EOD suits..

if they are completely invulnerable, they won't have to resort to deadly force nearly as often

but that's just me :eek:

All a judge has to do is peep the criminal history, they see "felon" on there; stick a fork in you you're done.

Anybody bother to google maps the address for shits and gigs? Looks like exactly the type of area where they'd go ballistic over 12 months worth of gas that belonged to some random gym rat.

You should see the gang unit in my town they are like an NPC lineup. Big and scary and roided with impunity and that's FINE with me. They keep the wolf from people's door. Whatever they need, fine.

so if they came to collect your personal fire arms for "their own safety" you'd hand them over and thank them for their service?

They took his his gear not his damn guns. What kind of straw man analogy is that shit.

what? he said the police should be able to do as they please including take illegal drugs to keep people what they consider safe. has nothing to do with taking someones drugs

dealer was in China lol..
Was a little confused about this, honestly...what's up with the address? It seems to be postmarked as being from both South Korea (ROK) and China? Or is it a S. Korean shipment facility located in China?
Zhirong, Korean Air Cargo Terminal, Rep. of Korea, China, 22381

dealer was in China lol..

if a guy is on felony probation, and he's ordering drugs to his house..

idk man.. not smart

I'm betting the felony probation is what made their decision to bust him...and we don't know what the guy was on felony probation for. Possibly a serious offender..who knows?

Just goes to show, the wrong package in the wrong Johnny Law hands can be trouble for anyone.

Just goes to show, the wrong package in the wrong Johnny Law hands can be trouble for anyone.

exactly, 95 percent of these get thrown in a pile. always risk going int

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members