over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

X Tren

Great stuff

Great stuff! I blows me up in under a week. Great size and strength gains and almost zero water retention from it. For me, I would take it over d-bol any day. At first libido increased from it but then it crashed. Wish it wasn't banned.

I have, it definitely works, but it's tren nonetheless, so precautions are in order, even though it's a oral.

You will need an anti progesterone(dostinex) on cycle or a SERM(nolvadex) in order to prevent gyno, if your estrogen levels are somewhat high and finally and extensive PCT(4 weeks of clomid) to reboot your HPTA.

If you have the ability to throw in HCG 50ius a day, you will recover quicker too.

those of you that used it...did you run it alone or with a test base? If you ran it with test, was it a high dose or a low dose?

the one time i ran it, it shut me down harder then anything else ive ever ran. more then any injectable or other oral

the one time i ran it, it shut me down harder then anything else ive ever ran. more then any injectable or other oral

yep, i ran it with EPI and got shut down HAAARD, 0 libido

@ Alpha

i think most people running this ran it solo as a PH when it was out. I think it would be pretty sick to run with a test base though. One of the sponsors sells a liquid version of this.

Serious strength gains, no problems with gyno or libido. I ran it at 90 for 6 weeks with no test base. One of my favorite PH/DS cycles from the past. Also made for very intense workouts.

I've used it once at 90mg/day for 2 weeks, then 120mg/day for 2 weeks. Even while on 750mg/wk of enanthate, my libido still went down quite a bit. It was OK at best. I gained 2lbs and leaned out a bit. I used it during a cut, but from my experience superdrol would be way better and more worth the money. I actually gained 5lbs in 3 weeks while really leaning out and being crazy full all day. My strength went up much more than when i used x-tren too. So many people rave about the dienolone(tren-x, xtren, t-roid, etc) hormones, but it wasn't worth it for me. That's the other thing: people for some reason believe this is a PH to tren because of the name, but it is NOT. It converts to dienolone.

Last edited:
I've used it once at 90mg/day for 2 weeks, then 120mg/day for 2 weeks. Even while on 750mg/wk of enanthate, my libido still went down quite a bit. It was OK at best. I gained 2lbs and leaned out a bit. I used it during a cut, but from my experience superdrol would be way better and more worth the money. I actually gained 5lbs in 3 weeks while really leaning out and being crazy full all day. My strength went up much more than when i used x-tren too. So many people rave about the dienolone(tren-x, xtren, t-roid, etc) hormones, but it wasn't worth it for me. That's the other thing: people for some reason believe this is a PH to tren because of the name, but it is NOT. It converts to dienolone.

Superdrol and M1T were probably the two most effective in recent times.

Superdrol and M1T were probably the two most effective in recent times.

I agree 100%. Superdrol is by far my favorite. There is the new boladrol which I tried 2 months ago, and that came very close to superdrol in terms of gains in size and strength. It's definitely a good investment for anyone who hasn't tried it yet.

I never got a chance to try it but ive heard sus 500 was the best.

just curious but is this but a certain sponser here carries Tren Xtreme...is this the same product?

Распродажа по

Распродажа по низким ценам сетевого оборудования от компании Ntools.com.ua

Маршрутизаторы WiFi от 25$

Точки доступа от 30$

Модемы ADSL от 20$

Антенны WiFi от 10$

Беспроводные адаптеры WiFi от 10$

TP-Link TL-WR340GD 54М Беспроводной маршрутизатор(Atheros chipset, 4 10/100M LAN порта, съёмная антенна) 25$

TP-Link TL-WR1043ND 300M Беспроводной маршрутизатор (MIMO 3T3R, 3 сьёмных антенны, USB 2.0 порт, 4 10/100/1000M LAN порта) 65$

Интернет-шлюз D-Link DIR-300/ NRU WiFi 802.11N 150Mbps 34$

Интернет шлюз D-Link DIR-320 802.11g Wireless (w/ USB Printserver & PPPoverUSB) 46$

EDIMAX BR-6225N / Маршрутизатор 802.11n 150 Mbps + 4Lan / 29$

EDIMAX AR-7284WNA / Маршрутизатор 802.11n + 4Lan со встроенным ADSL2/2+ модемом 38$

ASUS WL-520GC / Роутер Wireless 54/125Mbps 4xLAN 35$

ZyXEL P-660RT3 EE Модем ADSL2+ с портом Ethernet (Annex A/M/L) 36$

ZyXEL NBG334W EE Интернет-центр для подключения по выделенной линии Ethernet с точкой доступа Wi-Fi 802.11g и коммутатором Ethernet 53$

Вся информация у нас на сайте: Network Tools:

Ключевые слова:
Маршрутизатор,Роутер,Неуправляемый и управляемый Ethernet-коммутатор,Точка доступа,Антенна WiFi,Оборудование VoIP, IP-телефон, адаптер WiFi
ADSL модем,DSL модем,VDSL модем,Сетевая карта, NAS сервер, сетевое оборудование,медиацентр

Lethargy got me after a week from this.Superdrol in like 4 days lol..I wonder y?Here its rough stuff

yep, i ran it with EPI and got shut down HAAARD, 0 libido

@ Alpha

i think most people running this ran it solo as a PH when it was out. I think it would be pretty sick to run with a test base though. One of the sponsors sells a liquid version of this.

I ran it with Epi as well, worked for me, I blew up on it @120 mg a day, but got some nasty gyno sides off it. The epi seemed to help with that though. Good stuff in my book.

I still have a bottle of this stuff. Pretty decent product but gains are temporary for many users, especially the strength gains.

just curious but is this but a certain sponser here carries Tren Xtreme...is this the same product?

Can't comment on that specific compound by their are several different designer steroids tagged with the "tren" name. The 19-nor is the one that is banned. I know mega-trn and trenazone for instance are defferent compounds and still legal.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws