over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

X Tren

It gave me a case of man boobs. I will never touch it again.

i worked up to 90 and 120mgs. CRUSHED my libido too. too me awhile to get it back after PCT

did give good strength increase though

Last edited:
X-Tren is pretty good shit. You should expect to see a 10lb body weight increase in the frist 2 weeks. Some like to run it for 4 weeks, but sides can be an issue. I would go with 3 weeks your first run at 90mg for the 1st week, then 120mg for the next 3. If sides dnt start to come on the end of the 3rd week, I would go 1 more week. I would use a anti-p if you are really worried about sides.

I ran it for 6 weeks at 90mg per day... It shut me down, no gyno issues, gained a lot of water weight... Went from 218 to 230, lost about 6 pounds within 3 months after stopping... Good strength gains! Definitely gained some muscle! Works good for a PH!

been around for a few years and now on the ban list...its not worth it anymore if its controlled

Saw a special on some news station about Xtreme Tren or X-Tren. Some highschool soccer players were taking the stuff thinking it was an all natural supplement. What freaking idiots. Well, needless to say they had some pretty harsh sides. All of them got severe gyno and had to wrap bandages around their nipples just so they could play soccer. It was so stupid, and the parents wanted to blame the supplement company! No, it was your idotic son who had no clue what he was taking and did not research any necessary measure to prevent any side effects. I see this all the time in highschool.
One of the star players at my sister's highschool Football/Baseball is fixing to be signed by a Division I school, he is taking Tri-Methyl X. Thinking he is taking a supplement that has all the benefits of steroids, but not "Actually" a steroid. Those were the exact words from his mouth. I said hate to break it to you bud, but your taking steroids, three of them to be exact (Superdrol, Halodrol, and Phera-Plex). Little does he know he would fail a NCAA drug test this very minute. Sheesh....

been around for a few years and now on the ban list...its not worth it anymore if its controlled

If its effective,,then it's worth it;) Alot of guys I know had gyno problems on it but we get alot of requests for it since its been removed from the USA market.

If its effective,,then it's worth it;) Alot of guys I know had gyno problems on it but we get alot of requests for it since its been removed from the USA market.

i get gyno flare ups quick and it never bothered me. the only problem with coming out with it i would think, is that the the compound it converts to dienelone or whatever, some company came out with it and is selling it legally now after the xtren got banned lol

I used to stack it on top of test tren runs and I liked it pretty well. Right up there with phera but I aint seen it in a while.

I have stacked it with phera and ran it at 120mg for 6 weeks along with the phera if I remember correctly. Insane pumps and vascualrity and I got very stong! It definitely crushed my libido and raised my blood pressure a bit. I have gyno surgery when I was young for pubescent surgery so I dont worry much about getting that. I know most people when they run this stack it with something.

Used it about 2 years ago. Went 90 mgs a day over six weeks. Gained some good weight and strength through the roof. Only side I experienced was a decrease in libido. Overall I would rate it as an excellent PH.

Got 2 bottles of 19 Nor

Been thinking about running with test (hopefully to keep the sex drive up) What would you guys dose the Tren/19 Nor at and the test E at to get the best results and little sides? On a TRT regime (probably for life ,it would be nice to be 75yo and have a test levels of say 750) so PCT is not really a problem ,I do have about a half dozen Adix left over from my last cycle and I could also get any other AIs as needed

it's awesome.

You can get the what x-tren converted to (dienolone) in Trenazone from Antaeus Labs. It's a transdermal.

According to Patrick Arnold it should be better than the original.

**broken link removed**

i would give it a chance if i could find it. Blast for a few weeks and then take a few weeks off.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131