over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

X3 Bar?

BigGame

Registered
Has anybody used the X3 bar? $500 for a bar that supports bands.

Seems overpriced for what it is but without having much room for actual equipment and with gyms looking like they might not open up this year in NY, I am contemplating ordering this.

I have the x3 bar and love it. these bands are no joke and provide great resistance. I am getting great workouts and feel safer and more in control than with weights. it is well made and will give you the required resistance I find it to be worth the money

Dude buy a small squat rack, or short power rack. These fit into even apartment rooms no problem.
Get a decent barbell and as many plates as you need and you can do everything that matters.

This is always the best option. If you need any help or recommendations I've become somewhat of self proclaimed home gym expert. Like yall research steroids, i research and follow home gym builds.

Dude buy a small squat rack, or short power rack. These fit into even apartment rooms no problem.
Get a decent barbell and as many plates as you need and you can do everything that matters.

This is always the best option. If you need any help or recommendations I've become somewhat of self proclaimed home gym expert. Like yall research steroids, i research and follow home gym builds.
You should start a thread for people to follow.

looks to me like something you could make yourself for like 20 bucks with some conduit pipe and some sort of hooks from home depot

You could get bands and a dowel rod for $30. Or get a half-rack/sumo rack, a bench, bar and a bunch of plates, used, for $500.

You should start a thread for people to follow.
Lol, that would actually be really fun. The problem is i can see myself looking like a solicitor or looking like im advertising for a few specific brands, simply because most vendors don't have inventory.

Right now is such a crazy time because most of these vendors simply don't have the, the key components like barbells, plates, benches, racks, dumbells in stock.. Now is such a bad time to build a home gym because selection is very limited and i follow the mantra "buy nice or buy twice". There's still good stuff out there you just have to know where to look. So right now there's a lot of settling for less or for something different. For instance it's very difficult to buy any decent name brand barbell right now, or buy cast iron plates. A few places just started taking backorders, the lead is a few months though. I know of a few places though if you're just looking for something to get you by.

Technically anything can be found but a lot of places are price gouging horribly as yall noticed.

Vendors are updating their inventory daily but a lot of the stuff will sell out instantly. I have email alerts set up for basically rogues entire website. Literally every item I've gotten an email alert lasted no more than basically 15 minutes before it was out again. A few of the home gym build websites have been updating on who has what in stock and whats expected to come back in so following them could be helpful.

If anyone has any questions, needs recommendations, simply can not find an item or peice of equipment in stock, or would like my advice on equipment selection feel free to ask or send me a message. Im sure i can help.

Okay, I'm done hijacking.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner