over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xcel is Finally Exposed!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well I'm posting this only because I said I would. The pictures I took were the worse pictures that I've ever had taken, bodybuilding or regular shots :( . I was a VERY SMALL part of the picture - the gal said she had me "filled" in the viewfinder (borrowed my daughter's camera) but what it actually shot was MUCH MORE landscape! The flash failed on several shots. She had a BAD ANGLE on the "front" shots - it looked like I only had ONE LAT - hahahaha. Because I was so small in the pictures, they didn't show ANY DEFINITION that I have - and my back is relatively ripped. I was able to salvage a couple shots so that you could at least get an idea (including one where I was clowing around, using up film), by using my skills (what little I have) with Photoshop.

And - I've been clean for nearly 16 weeks.

So - if you're ready for a laugh, here you go: **broken link removed**

xcel

Last edited:
More Info

I'm 49 years better (you're either gettin' older or better), 5' 6", about 173 in the pictures. I wanted to try and shed water "naturally" for pictures (using Taraxatone) - was holding a lot in abs/lower back area and hams. My aldactone (that I wanted to experiment with) arrived on the day I took pictures!

Since my previous cycle, I lost a lot of muscle in my chest and legs (about 16 lbs muscle - 25 lbs overall) - from dieting down too quickly (and no 'roids); not taking in enough calories. I managed to retain arm size, which needs size added, but have that figured out - they are about 17" cold/flexed. My biceps are dominated by my triceps.

I think with that leg pose, where my foot was "pointed," doesn't show sweep at all - in fact it may make it go away. Not to say I have a great sweep that doesn't need work, just that pose doen't really show sweep at all. Sorry I couldn't salvage any of the front poses.

xcel

Last edited:
you look good old man :D:p

Hoping

I give props to ya bro. It takes alot for a person of your age to train with the intensity it takes for this sport. I hope I still have the drive for it later on. Probably not though.

Buddy, you look excellent.
look like we have discover the fountain of youth...BODYBUILDING..

Do you have a bad sunburn or was that just the flash on the camera. I must say, nice bulk and definition/seperation. Here is a smily face just for you:)

HEY

X-------looking good man! I bet you still get 20 year olds in the sack!

well done!

Good job old timer ! Keep up the good work!

DrG

Jimbo said:
Do you have a bad sunburn or was that just the flash on the camera. I must say, nice bulk and definition/seperation. Here is a smily face just for you:)
My gal talked me into putting on some Dream Tan - great stuff. The only problem is I put on #2, which is red/bronze. I should have got #1, which is bronze/bronze. I've got a decent tan now, but not that dark! When I got home that evening the ol' lady said "I didn't marry a black man!"

xcel

Re: HEY

Ivan said:
X-------looking good man! I bet you still get 20 year olds in the sack!
:D ;) :D :p :D :eek: :D

xcel

Hey bro...Looking good! Be proud...you give us "young guns" something to shoot for! Take care!

---slide---:D

So Excel....

When you said "my gal" and then later "the ol' lady", I'm guessing that they aren't the same woman????!
Wait until I tell your wife! lol.
Almost forgot. You look great man! Don't see very many guys who try to stay even close to that condition at your age. Most of them are thinking about retiring soon! lol.

Last edited:
great job bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn your to modest Xcell I only hope to be able to be working out at your age. Its definately inspiration.MM

Looking kick ass bro! Post some new pics when you get them! :cool:

So

You do compete in master's?? I'd like to see at competition weight and leaner bet you look pretty good.

bro, you look good for an old man.keep up the good work and keep us imformed.take care

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear