over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xcel

ken69dahl

Registered
Just wanted to say it was great to meet up with you this afternoon. Tonight at the show is going to be a freakin blast.

Ken

on my way up now!

Ken,
I'll see you tonight as well as Xcel and everyone else. I will be with Michael Kindrad marc Dugdale,ect.... afterwards at club medusa. You'll prob. see quite a few of the pro's around so just come up with Xcel and introduce yourself. best wishes wyldeone.

Damn Im missing all the fun! :(

Michael will take the overall, He was looking so freakin awesome on stage. No one was even close to his mass and symetry. Good work Wyld

it was all michael!

Ken,
I have to tell you Michael knows his shit pretty well. I help him with little things here and there and will work with him all next year to get him ready for 2004 nationals but other than a litle tweak here and there and some advice he put in all the hard work and dedication himself. I just helped him out with a few questions he had and a few little tricks. But yes i must agree Michael is a freak and deff. deserved the overall. thanks again and best wishes wyldeone.

Hey guys...Lets see some pics from the show....

chris

Yes ken69dahl - It was great meeting you and your lady (he's got an incredible one guys!). It was also great hanging out with Ivan and Steak Helmet - two great bros. And Ivan's lady was there - another fantastic gal and her picture (that I've seen posted)doesn't do her justice! And of course it was great getting one-one time with wylde - thanks bro and he got a FANTASTIC lady to boot (what happened to mine :()! Sorry I had to leave right when it was over. As I'm typing this, I just woke up from the long trip home.

For those of you that weren't there you missed the BIGGEST Amateur event in the country. Here's some of the "guy" Pros that were there - Jay Cutler, Ronnie Coleman, Gunter, Milos, Troy Alverado (sp), and Flex. I got an opportunity to talk with Ronnie when he was just sitting in pre-judging (by himself) watching.

And of course, the FINALE was Jay, Ronnie and Gunter in a posedown! They even came out into the crowd altogether!

xcel

Last edited:
ya

Xcel it was awesome, I wrote a little about it the thread "meeting the big boys".... I'll tell Nikki, she will be thrilled to hear your comments also!;)

XCEL thanks for everything...

You are a true professional.

WYLDEONE, it was nice meeting you and maybe sometime later we can chat. I understand you had tons of people there. HE is a popular guy everyone :) but he makes time for everyone.

KEN69
it is too bad that IVAN and I could not ahve met you at the club. We had to drive back Saturday night.

Not to rub it in to all the other members here....but boy did you guys miss a bad ass show

Last edited:
Wylde, Michael has some incredible quads. What can someone do to get the outer sweep like he has? Did you go to the club after? I was the driving the White Navigator Limo parked in front. I was driving the pros to the club and to the hotels. You must be somewhat local if you drove up, PM me with what area you are in. Do you know Turk? He wants to get together and work with me to get me ready for August.

Xcel, Right after meeting up with you, Ivan and Steak. The guys over at the OHS booth had me change into one of their black silk shirts with the purple logo on the back. Not sure if you would have noticed me walking around. Since I had just seen you guys and I was wearing that gold shirt. I didn't even get to sit in my seat the whole night. I bought a ticket and never made it to the seat. :D Just way too much going on in that place it was incredible.

That would have been great to meet "THE BIG KIWI"

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner