advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xcel's Current Get Lean Diet - One of My Secrets!

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I started out about 5 weeks ago at 198 lbs, ~9.5% BF. Currently weight 182 lbs, BF is unknown (getting it checked soon) - guessing around or less than 8% because I've lost 2" on my waist!

Here's a typical day (notice that I eat at least 21 egg whites - the highest PER for ANY food and I pay less than $4 for 5 doz xtra-lg): Notice there's NO sugar, lactose, starches (other than oats), or gluten

I workout at about 4:30-5:00 A.M. After workout, I immediately eat a small banana and cup of unsweetened applesauce
6:00 A.M. 10 egg whites with 1/2c Salsa, 2/3c dry oats (I pour boiling water over them, cover, and let stand for a few minutes - >100g protein
8:00 A.M. 2 egg whites - 20g protein
9:30 A.M. Unflavored Whey Protein Isolate, instantized, 97+% protein (I buy this in 15 kilo bags from manufacturer) and mix it with blackberry extract and Stevia = 60g protein
11:30 A.M. 5 egg whites with 4 oz (cooked weight) either 7% fat hamburger, chicken or turkey breast mixed with 1/2c Salsa - >82g protein
1:30 P.M. 2 egg whites - 20g protein
3:30 P.M. Same protein drink as in morning - 60g protein
5:30-6:00 P.M. 8 oz. cooked weight (at a minimum) either steak, lean pork steak, or lean poultry, and 3 servings of green beans - >64g protein
8:00 P.M. 2 egg whites - 20g protein
-----------------------------------------------
Total = 427g protein (not including incidental protein in misc foods)

When I start my next cycle (or I should say - go back on) I'll up this to 600g protein. I would add 6 more egg whites, and two of my Super Protein drinks to get to 600g of protein. Of course, since I'll have an aid (gear), I'll add some yolks back into diet and more fruit and veggies. I'll try and maintain BF under 7% and definately won't let it get above 8% before I go into contest prep mode.

xcelbeyond

thats alot of eggs man. i could not fathom eating so much eggs. of course i dont take out the yolks either. i like to eat meats more so than eggs. but im sure this ig working well. it gives me motivation to eat more, and cleaner.

I'm 5'6" tall and Asian Heritage - mother is from Japan and both father's parents from England (land of Yates). My appearance is predominantly Asian. My wrist circumference is only 6.25" to give you an idea of my frame size - it was only a hair above 6" when I started measuring myself in 1985.

xcelbeyond

I posted this at 'Bolex when a bro who wasn't registered wanted to comment on my egg protein content. I got "several" responses to this egg protein. Here's my response:

"I've been going off a Nutrition Chart that I've had since 1985! I figured one guy citicizing (Small) was incidental, but when ALL YOU GUYS started in, I questioned it. I went out on the 'net and found just as you said - one "large" egg 3.52g protein and 6.25g for a whole egg. So assuming an xtra-large egg is 25% larger than large, that would put it at 4.4g protein - less than 1/2 what I thought all these years!!!! "

xcelbeyond

PUMPED said:
HOW MANY GRAMS OF CARBS PER DAY?
I haven't added it up, but it's not much! There's relatively little fat in there too if you haven't noticed. I usually eat about 1 egg yolk to every 4 or 5 egg whites. I had to cut them out to "get things rolling!"

I do have one "Cheat Day" a week and believe me - I CHEAT!

xcelbeyond

Yeah eggs are the cheapest source of protien that I know of. If the 4.4 g is correct then, there are 52.8 g in a dozen and a dozen is usually about a dollar. This would be 52.8g per dollar of protien. Can't beat that.

Last edited:
Eggs are great and cheap, but man do I get burnt out on them fast. Same way with tuna. Best thing I have found is the Met-rx rtd40, but they are not all that cheap.

Eggs.....ughhh!!!

I get sick of eggs......Sometimes I get half way through my plate of eggs and I'm ready to throw up! Take care.

patk

Hmm

I like to put sweet and Low, non fat butter spray and alittle cinnamon on my eggs. I also like egg whites with sugar free maplse syrup, taste just like french toast.

Re: Hmm

vitor said:
I like to put sweet and Low, non fat butter spray and alittle cinnamon on my eggs. I also like egg whites with sugar free maplse syrup, taste just like french toast.
Not a flame bro - just good info:

I used to be an artificial sweetner junkie - there's lot of them out there: aspartame/nutrasweet, saccharin/sweet-n-low, acesulfame-k, sucralose/splenda. All of them are not what the media is purporting them to be. Since I was using them to replace sugar, I was using A LOT of these sweetners. They do not cause you to lose weight (I know that's not why we use them) and the side effects are VERY NASTY!!! The FDA knows this but were talking BIG COMPANIES that back these products.

You owe it to yourself and your loved ones - especially if your poisoning your kids with this crap to visit http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/ and do the resarch yourself.

I use a TON of protein powder to boot. Most of these are sweetened with an ARTIFICIAL SWEETNER that I specified above. AND - most use low-grade protein powders like "concentrate," which is <80% protein. Or they'll mix various types of proteins together and call it a "Blend." These blends consists primarily of cheap "concentrate" protein! If you notice on the "contents," they dont tell you how much of each type they use because most of it is concentrate.

You want to take some form of whey protein isolate. In the isolate process, almost, if not all, of the lactose is removed. This is the quality protein that I'm sure you all are expecting to get but are not.

That's why I buy bulk unflavored Whey Protein Isolate, instantized that's 97+% protein. I can then put a safe sweetner in it - Stevia - and flavoring - some sort of extract like blackberry, raspberry (I only pay about $8.65 pint for this and use a LOT to kill the bland taste of isolate, which I mix very rich).

Please feel free to tell me how radical I am! I'm going to make this a separate post

xcelbeyond

I like that the whole diet is based on egg white, but that 6:00am feeding sounds nasty... I also keep imagining this bowl of a nasty mess. I know it's more or less poching the egg but...

Tell it taste good, even if you have to lie! LOL

Hey Bass!

Try eating 10 egg whites with nothing on them - hard to gag "that many" down. I chop-up the hard-boiled whited and mix the salsa in, then warm in microwave for about 90 seconds. They do taste good. :D

xcelbeyond

That sounds a little better. I thought you added the whites uncooked to all the rest and made a big bowl of nasty.

Cooked EW's sounds a bit better. I'm glad you told me this before I tried the other!LOL

If you any of you guys live in Toronto, Canada or near buy. There is a place called "ShelMac" That sells egg whites in bulk. I buy
45lbs for $27. Not sure if this company is in the U.S but its worth looking up.:eek:

Jimbo said:
If you any of you guys live in Toronto, Canada or near buy. There is a place called "ShelMac" That sells egg whites in bulk. I buy
45lbs for $27. Not sure if this company is in the U.S but its worth looking up.:eek:
They're all over Canada
**broken link removed**

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear