over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xeno316 road to SHW nationals with VRS

I haven’t really come off in a long time. Really long time. I use arimidex when I feel the need. But haven’t fully been off in a long time. I’ll move my levels to trt dosages at times

lol
dude, at this point "off" is relative. lol
i forget exactly when i stopped prob 35 ish but up till then even with perma test i did a restart every now n then.

i ponder it now from time to time for the alleged health aspects but to be honest i like shooting blanks! lol
:eek::headbang::love:

Yes. 4 weeks on then 4 weeks off right now. I take it pre workout. It definitely helps. But you really need to eat clean and correct for it to be effective. I start with a low dose and work up during the 4 weeks

Also taking gh at 5iu pre workout with or without the slin

100% agree
if training and diet and the rest are tight
doing a proper pre work out ritual will mate you explode in the gym!

slin+gh+proper carb manipulation :eek:
walk out a different person!
no wonder you cant touch your head!:headbang:

How much of that 4.2g is test? Love the honesty, good luck bro!! I'll be following.

lol
dude, for real pay attention to xeno, good dude, and he has played around with a lot of his own ideas like you have.

he n i have chatted the past two years of or so and he is for sure a lab rat!
much respect!

Wishing you Good Luck Xeno316. Would like to hear about your blood work and what support supplements you're using to stay healthy.

Wishing you Good Luck Xeno316. Would like to hear about your blood work and what support supplements you're using to stay healthy.

Last blood draw was November. LDL was high. Everything else was good. So trying to get that lower. Olive oil and diet clean up hopefully lower it. I give blood every 4-6 weeks.

Right now taking tudca(500mg), nac(1800mg) and omega 3(4-5g) for support. Need to get back on ubiqunol coq10

Last blood draw was November. LDL was high. Everything else was good. So trying to get that lower. Olive oil and diet clean up hopefully lower it. I give blood every 4-6 weeks.

Right now taking tudca(500mg), nac(1800mg) and omega 3(4-5g) for support. Need to get back on ubiqunol coq10

mine has been very high too, but i feel like it is very diet related.

what will the next cpl month of training n diet be like?
what is roughly your planned stage weight n what changes will you be making to get there?

do you change nac with orals?

thanks bro!

what is roughly your planned stage weight n what changes will you be making to get there?

thanks bro!

Training right now has been sets of 30 to 10. Dropping 5 reps each set. It’s been pretty brutal but felt I needed the change to kick some muscle around.

Going to start up slin again next week. Toying around with changing the protocol. Been watching some ameen alai podcasts. So just makes me think of a different perspective to run it. Thinking I may have become insulin resistant a little. So maybe try to look into that first

Diet will change with the slin. Have humalin r so have to watch the fat for 12hrs after I take it

Fingers crossed stage weight will be 245-250lbs range. Have stayed pretty lean this off season so hope it will translate into bigger stage weight. Last show I was 237lbs. But really had to diet harder cause I was fatter

thanks bro!

I do increase the nac when taking orals. But orals have not been my friend lately. But again those ameen podcasts talk about omega 3s with orals and changing them every 2 two days. So another interesting approach I have not tried. Have dbol, tbol, epstaine and super drol. Guess I need anadrol also lol

I give blood every 4-6 weeks.

Wow. What's your HB, HCT levels on cycle that makes you donate blood every 4-6 weeks? And how's your Iron and Ferritin levels on donating blood every 4 weeks? Also are those the only support supplements you're taking? Are you not taking any Vitamin C, baby aspirin, citrus bergamot etc. ?

I do increase the nac when taking orals. But orals have not been my friend lately. But again those ameen podcasts talk about omega 3s with orals and changing them every 2 two days. So another interesting approach I have not tried. Have dbol, tbol, epstaine and super drol. Guess I need anadrol also lol

no fuck that dude.
what if we take a lil time here before its too late and blast some big time antiox at you? see if we can get you feeling a lil better/lil healthy in theory then go back to it?

orals are just prettyness totally unneccessary for training.

for slin sensitivity diet is first then drugs n sups.

i forget what you are on right now n dont wana fuck up your own ideas.

idk if you wana do it here or email me first.

lets get into a little detail on the diet and drugs and what we can do to potentially recharge you a little.

if you are having issues or feeling more shitty with orals when you were not before its prob an over all result of liver stress with food n drugs.

last bloods how were values? how long ago?

gotta find that BOOM factor!

Wow. What's your HB, HCT levels on cycle that makes you donate blood every 4-6 weeks? And how's your Iron and Ferritin levels on donating blood every 4 weeks? Also are those the only support supplements you're taking? Are you not taking any Vitamin C, baby aspirin, citrus bergamot etc. ?

The 4-6 weeks is to get my rbc down. Was a little high. But giving blood makes me feel great. It’s like a oil change.

Yes I do take vit c. No baby aspirin or citrus bergamot

Do you feel those supps make a difference in how you feel? Always looking to learn from people’s experiences

no fuck that dude.
what if we take a lil time here before its too late and blast some big time antiox at you? see if we can get you feeling a lil better/lil healthy in theory then go back to it?

orals are just prettyness totally unneccessary for training.

for slin sensitivity diet is first then drugs n sups.

i forget what you are on right now n dont wana fuck up your own ideas.

idk if you wana do it here or email me first.

lets get into a little detail on the diet and drugs and what we can do to potentially recharge you a little.

if you are having issues or feeling more shitty with orals when you were not before its prob an over all result of liver stress with food n drugs.

last bloods how were values? how long ago?

gotta find that BOOM factor!

Orals haven’t really worked in the off season for me for whatever reason. During contest prep winny, suoerdrol and halo didn’t have any negative effect on my eating or well being. Was still taking nac and tudca just like the off season

Yeah email game plan would be best then we can share it here when we figure it out

Mandatories?

Stage pics from last comp?

subbed

Best shot I have from last show dec 2016

Attachments

• EBFC49AB-A5CF-4EA4-A631-05E8B3042065.jpeg
    EBFC49AB-A5CF-4EA4-A631-05E8B3042065.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 108
Orals haven’t really worked in the off season for me for whatever reason. During contest prep winny, suoerdrol and halo didn’t have any negative effect on my eating or well being. Was still taking nac and tudca just like the off season

Yeah email game plan would be best then we can share it here when we figure it out

Do you take TUDCA even when your not on orals? And citrus bergamot has been awesome for my cholesterol, I try and take it year round

i think it comes down to how you use and what you want them for. most i feel have a misconception. im always saying that for the most part the orals are cosmetic real growth can be done with little gear. that way you add it in come contest and it really makes a difference.

for me anadrol is like mirical grow, lol. it just makes me explode!
that said, it is just water basically.

yes the water and creatine load lead to leverage and the ability to lift more so if done "right" that unto itself can lead to "new" growth but largely you piss out most of that drol weight once you stop.

i have never tried sd, from what i have seen i would prob stick to real anadrol. all user feedback on sd shows me it is very harsh! lol

because anadrol is a "real" medication there is a lot of good info out there to show how "safe" it really is and if used with though can be a great aas for prep.

sd... lol

wini too and magic with drol.
save til the end.

halo can help harden the last lil bit and help lower bf at the end.

i dont wana fuck with your stuff too much, i just think that theres a few things we can add that might help you to use this all better.

ill email you in a bit!

thanks bud!

Do you take TUDCA even when your not on orals? And citrus bergamot has been awesome for my cholesterol, I try and take it year round

Yes I take 250-500mg of tudca usually all the time. When I hit some orals I’ll take more if get heartburn.

Did the citrus bergamot help a certain type of cholesterol HDL or LDL?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear