over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Xeno316 road to SHW nationals with VRS

Yes I take 250-500mg of tudca usually all the time. When I hit some orals I’ll take more if get heartburn.

Did the citrus bergamot help a certain type of cholesterol HDL or LDL?

I had fairly low HDL and since starting citrus bergamot it’s increased 10 points. But I haven’t used anything too harsh recently. So it’s hard to say if it’s that or my diet

In to the 6th week of the program. Results have been great so far. Up to 278lbs now. Eating and training are running well.

So I’ll be starting up insulin again this week. Going from a low iu dose and working up. Then Tuesday I’ll start the vrs gh. Very excited to see how it works. And possibly add in some tne. It’s the only thing that hasn’t made me sick.

Changed my workouts around. Doing 30-10 rep sets. Dropping by 5 reps each set. It’s been killer. I’m so sore the next day

In to the 6th week of the program. Results have been great so far. Up to 278lbs now. Eating and training are running well.

So I’ll be starting up insulin again this week. Going from a low iu dose and working up. Then Tuesday I’ll start the vrs gh. Very excited to see how it works. And possibly add in some tne. It’s the only thing that hasn’t made me sick.

Changed my workouts around. Doing 30-10 rep sets. Dropping by 5 reps each set. It’s been killer. I’m so sore the next day

thats great bro!
lol
i didnt know you had that already! :headbang:
please keep us posted good or bad i want to know!
and no need to even email me. i want truth right here! lol
serious too.

doing a lil experiment with the gh
xeno will be switching form one ( we wont say for now ) and try ours.

see how it goes.
in theory "should" be no change

i think fun for all to see, so please BE REAL
we have nothing to prove with it so its ok! lol

what changes, if any will you be making to your diet with the introduction of slin?

how will you go about it with training?
any intra or pre work out tricks?

keep up the good work bro!

thats great bro!
lol
i didnt know you had that already! :headbang:
please keep us posted good or bad i want to know!
and no need to even email me. i want truth right here! lol
serious too.

doing a lil experiment with the gh
xeno will be switching form one ( we wont say for now ) and try ours.

see how it goes.
in theory "should" be no change

i think fun for all to see, so please BE REAL
we have nothing to prove with it so its ok! lol

what changes, if any will you be making to your diet with the introduction of slin?

how will you go about it with training?
any intra or pre work out tricks?

keep up the good work bro!

I’ll give an honest review. The current gh I was taking is from a well respected sponsor. So if this stuff is just as good it’s a big compliment in my opinion

So I have humalin r for my slin. I don’t have access to humalog. With it being longer acting I’m kinda stuck eating no to low fat for 12 hrs. So a lot of chicken and rice in those 12 hrs. My favorite

Hour before workout

pre workout drink
54g karbolyn
15g eaa
5g creatine

200mg caffeine tab
Noxi vol 4 tabs pump product

Intra drink
50g super carb
1 Gatorade
15g eaa
5g creatine

Post workout
Ultimate nutrition muscle juice 2600

Training won’t change. Still lots of volume right now. Moving to training a little heavier in the next couple weeks

didnt realize fast slin was so hard to find, i have been asked before, maybe i should look into that too?

looks good bro!
keep us posted!
you do the gh with the slin right?

how do you eat prior? any carbs?
i always found helpful for staying leaner and slin sensitivity to not have carbs prior to things like that.

there tons of buts.

ummm
glycerol?
idk any of those fun named products myabe they have the power version.
i have only used regular glycerol and love it. if i have a pre or intra shake i always add it. i basically live with a gallon some where. lol its good shit!

the other oh! to me was...
potassium citrate
to me another shake staple.
i know not common for most, i feel it holds a lot of "good" things.

again it may be in mixed stuff.

high dose taurine can also help with things
again pretty comon

thanks bud!

didnt realize fast slin was so hard to find, i have been asked before, maybe i should look into that too?

looks good bro!
keep us posted!
you do the gh with the slin right?

how do you eat prior? any carbs?
i always found helpful for staying leaner and slin sensitivity to not have carbs prior to things like that.

there tons of buts.

ummm
glycerol?
idk any of those fun named products myabe they have the power version.
i have only used regular glycerol and love it. if i have a pre or intra shake i always add it. i basically live with a gallon some where. lol its good shit!

the other oh! to me was...
potassium citrate
to me another shake staple.
i know not common for most, i feel it holds a lot of "good" things.

again it may be in mixed stuff.

high dose taurine can also help with things
again pretty comon

thanks bud!

I’m doing 1.6iu of gh when I wake up, 1.6 pre workout then 1.8 before bed. Seeing how that works. Spread the goodness around. Was doing it pre workout before.

I have to eat hour and half before I workout or I get to hungry

Have never taken glycerol. Your making it sound like I’m missing out on something. Research time. That and potassium citrate

well, we will put those on the list of things to try then! lol:lightbulb:
super cheap and worth while additions.
idk for how long but a kg of pc n giant jug o gly are ALWAYS on my shelf.

i have been neglecting pc recently, need to get back to it.

i know you are super lab ratty, form one to another, i never honestly saw a good return ratio on lots of admins throughout the day of gh n peps.

i played with the peps quite a bit, up to 5-6 pins ed. arguably more admins gets you a lil leaner but real life benefit just wasnt there.

see how it goes.

training is basically our greatest caloric expenditure during the day. in a crazy marathon session you wont burn 1k cal. cardio doesnt come close to that.

i think if diet is set up right that can be a great thing to take advantage of.

even if you need to eat prior, maybe avoid carbs.

do your pre work out admins wait until you start to get yukky feeling then start with the fast carbs. at the very least it makes for a sick pump!:eek::headbang::love:

So last week kinda sucked. Added insulin and test base. Nothing. Just another week. Tried to eat my face on my insulin window. Extra cereal and whatever high carb foods I clould get my hands on. No fat. No weight and after 5 days of increasing the ius each day. So something isn’t right. Taking it 2hrs before my workouts and 75mg of test base. Switched back the gh to 5iu pre workout. So I’m kinda scratching my head trying figure what to do. Had the weekend off lifting but today’s workout was ok

well, we will put those on the list of things to try then! lol:lightbulb:
super cheap and worth while additions.
idk for how long but a kg of pc n giant jug o gly are ALWAYS on my shelf.

i have been neglecting pc recently, need to get back to it.

i know you are super lab ratty, form one to another, i never honestly saw a good return ratio on lots of admins throughout the day of gh n peps.

i played with the peps quite a bit, up to 5-6 pins ed. arguably more admins gets you a lil leaner but real life benefit just wasnt there.

see how it goes.

training is basically our greatest caloric expenditure during the day. in a crazy marathon session you wont burn 1k cal. cardio doesnt come close to that.

i think if diet is set up right that can be a great thing to take advantage of.

even if you need to eat prior, maybe avoid carbs.

do your pre work out admins wait until you start to get yukky feeling then start with the fast carbs. at the very least it makes for a sick pump!:eek::headbang::love:

Hey bro, shot you a PM

So last week kinda sucked. Added insulin and test base. Nothing. Just another week. Tried to eat my face on my insulin window. Extra cereal and whatever high carb foods I clould get my hands on. No fat. No weight and after 5 days of increasing the ius each day. So something isn’t right. Taking it 2hrs before my workouts and 75mg of test base. Switched back the gh to 5iu pre workout. So I’m kinda scratching my head trying figure what to do. Had the weekend off lifting but today’s workout was ok

How were the sides with the insulin? I recall when I ran it, I couldn’t get enough of whatever whole grain cereal I could find. Shit was retarded lol. Got the shakes real bad too

did you feel the slin?
you are pretty far into your up swing no?
maybe its a sign to go the other way?

you switched gh right?
shouldnt change feel...
look?

thanks bud!

Plz delete. My dumbass already posted it

Last edited:
did you feel the slin?
you are pretty far into your up swing no?
maybe its a sign to go the other way?

you switched gh right?
shouldnt change feel...
look?

thanks bud!

Yes. I’m in the middle and of the 7th week. GH was switched last week. Veins are popping which is always a sign for me the gh is doing it’s magic

Lifted heavy yesterday and today. Felt a little better. Maybe all that high volume lifting me wore me out. I think I can only do that stuff for 2 weeks then change to something else

could be.
if you are more use to the lower heavy stuff you may have fried the cns a bit
pumping out all those reps!

keep us posted brotha!
good work!

thank you!

So I feel back on track this week. Don’t really know what last week was all about. GH is doing its magic. Feeling it in my hands and recovery has been nice with all the intense training.

Changed the insulin around. 10iu when I wake up. 10iu before workout then 10iu after. No weight change. But much fuller all over. Stuffing my face with carbs and protein all day.

No juice change. Staying on course

Lifting heavy again. Seems to be treating my body right

howd things go this week brotha?

training still a lil slow?

maybe time to regroup?

i prob owe you some stuff too!
shoot me an email!

thanks bud!

Feeling slow, sore and tired. Gained weight though. At 280lbs right now. Took 3 days off lifting this past week. Feels good to take a break. Might also take tomorrow off. Dropping down on test 700mg. Did that last week .Will continue with it this week

Feeling slow, sore and tired. Gained weight though. At 280lbs right now. Took 3 days off lifting this past week. Feels good to take a break. Might also take tomorrow off. Dropping down on test 700mg. Did that last week .Will continue with it this week

nice bro!
sounds like its time to slow down n ramp up again.
gotta try n hang on to that 280 though!
great number for ya!

im gona br trying that ptero experiment with ya too!:headbang:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members