over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

XFL- watcha think??

Big Beef

Registered
Newbies
Didn't see a thread on this yet, but for those that have watched it, what do you think? I'm loving it so far & actually considering getting some tickets. I love football though, so the thought of football in spring is awesome! I hope it grows & salaries are increased. They'll keep more talent that way... Obviously.

It's better than I thought it would be. I love football too so I'm glad to be able to watch a fairly decent game. I absolutely love the kick off rule!
The league will only go so far as it's QB play. Poor QB play can ruin a game.

It’s been fun, some aspects are definitely better. I just hope Uncle Vinny does well with it this time!

I love that there is football even in the NFL offseason. It gives me that fix I need so I don't have to wait 7 months in the long offseason.. I'm not glued to it since I'm not as familiar with the teams and players but it's good to have on in the background.

It's better than I thought it would be. I love football too so I'm glad to be able to watch a fairly decent game. I absolutely love the kick off rule!
The league will only go so far as it's QB play. Poor QB play can ruin a game.
Yeah, the kick off is pretty cool. I think we will see the quality of qb's & pretty much every other position improve by next year. Battlehawks & Roughnecks are probably the 2 best teams & also have the 2 best quarterbacks.

I love that there is football even in the NFL offseason. It gives me that fix I need so I don't have to wait 7 months in the long offseason.. I'm not glued to it since I'm not as familiar with the teams and players but it's good to have on in the background.
I know what you mean. I'm like that with the NFL. Haven't got to watch as many games as I want to, but catching replays when I miss, if I can find them.. Some channels, like Fox Spots, are showing replays of games. I catch those when I can.

I've heard the ratings overall have been pretty good. For Vince McMahon to dump the amount of money he did in this a second time around I would hope at least for his sake that it can survive. I do believe there is a market for it.

It's hard to get into. Don't get me wrong, I love football. I'm just so used to NFL players and teams.

Maybe with time, I'll grow to like it.

Yeah, the kick off is pretty cool. I think we will see the quality of qb's & pretty much every other position improve by next year. Battlehawks & Roughnecks are probably the 2 best teams & also have the 2 best quarterbacks.
Yep, that other league that just folded mid-season had horrible quarterback play...........HORRIBLE.

Pretty much rat ball after the first week. Quarterbacks are total shit. Itl never last. The stadiums look empty. Everything else compared to the nfl will be shit. Vince McMahon might have money. But not NFL kind of money.

I've heard the ratings overall have been pretty good. For Vince McMahon to dump the amount of money he did in this a second time around I would hope at least for his sake that it can survive. I do believe there is a market for it.
Yeah, I think he got it right this time.

Pretty much rat ball after the first week. Quarterbacks are total shit. Itl never last. The stadiums look empty. Everything else compared to the nfl will be shit. Vince McMahon might have money. But not NFL kind of money.
Not all the qb's are total shit. Keep in mind that this is all super new too. Talent will improve in time & so will the coaching & management as well. Social media will play a huge role in them growing this time, unlike the past! No telling what will happen for sure, but I hope it does well. Really depends on how bad people want to see football during the offseason of the NFL...

Well, so much for XFL this year... Was looking forward to this weekends games, but oh well. At least there will be another season. For now, I guess I'll just entertain myself by watching all these morons run around, scared shittless over a damn virus! Stupidity..

They said they’re still gonna pay the players their base salary and allow them to sign with NFL teams. Good for Uncle Vinny...

They said they’re still gonna pay the players their base salary and allow them to sign with NFL teams. Good for Uncle Vinny...
Yeah, that was pretty cool of Vince of to do that. There are a couple quarterbacks I could see making it, but would hate to see it happen. The more talent the XFL has, the better it will do.

Truth to that, man. But the timing (pre-virus) was good. There's a nice hole in the market for offseason football AND a non political league. A lot of people are pissed at the NFL for bringing daily politics into the game they used for a sense of community and to escape the daily noise. But Vince needs to get it off the ground before people give up on it.

Truth to that, man. But the timing (pre-virus) was good. There's a nice hole in the market for offseason football AND a non political league. A lot of people are pissed at the NFL for bringing daily politics into the game they used for a sense of community and to escape the daily noise. But Vince needs to get it off the ground before people give up on it.
They do need some more advertising or something. Keep it in people's face, so they remember & give it a shot. Honestly, I think a lot of people are forgetting about it on the weekends, being a new league & all.

The double whammy... WWE stock has been on the elevator to the basement...

The double whammy... WWE stock has been on the elevator to the basement...

They may be one "sport" that could easily keep it going just without fans and people would eat it up like the Super Bowl just out of supply and demand, that might be a good buy low....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws