over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

xtrah's 30 day DNP log

xtrah

Newbies
I'm currently on day 18 of my 30 day run. I decided to make this log because I've run DNP 3 other times before, in different dosages and durations, and this current run has been by FAR the best.

I've optimized my supplementation & dosing regimen, to the point where sides are near non-existent- and the weight is melting off.

I'm only going to start my log from day 19 & onwards, but will give a synopsis of how this run has been so far. So hopefully anyone considering to run DNP can read this and gain some beneficial knowledge on how to safely* run DNP.

Disclaimer*: DNP is in no way a safe drug to use. It has killed people before, and it will continue to kill people who use it incorrectly. If you're reading this and deciding whether or not DNP is for you- think twice about the potentially fatal decision you are making.

On the other hand, if you already possess your DNP and are 100% set on running it, take a look in here to see the best way to run it.

Here are all the ancillaries I am using, and a brief explanation as to why. I tried not to go overboard just shoving every supplement I could find down my throat, which gave me pretty bad runs & hemorrhoids my last time round.

Ancillaries:

Vitamin E at 1200 IU's Daily- Antioxidants (Combat free radicals)

Vitamin C at 1G Daily- ^Same as above & General immune system health

CVS Super B Complex at 2 pills daily- Important, will explain below

Cellucor Alpha Amino at 3 scoops daily- Probably worthless, but had it leftover

T3 at 75mcg Daily- Only necessary around day 12, but I started earlier

Test E at 600mg (& Adex as necessary) weekly- Maintain LBM (Also my first time ever taking AAS)

Proviron at 50mg daily- Help with water retention

OptiMen Multi at 3 pills daily- Vitamin & Mineral needs

Benadryl at 3 pills nightly- Sleep and antihistamine relief

Melatonin at 2 pills nightly- Sleep and antioxidant benefits

Beginning Stats:

197lbs
6'1
~18%

*Enter the 30 day inferno*

Will start below in a new post.

Last edited:
Day 1 - 5:

Starting weight 197lbs, only going to weigh myself once a week since DNP water fluctuations can mess with your head.

Dosed at 250mg ED, take as one pill before I sleep. I find this way allows me to function properly during the day, and doesn't really give too many negative sides.

Took all ancillaries as mentioned above, no real side effects yet except my pee smells god awful.

Workouts didn't suffer at all, felt slightly warmer on day 5. If I'm outdoors in the heat it is somewhat noticeable.

Days 6 - 10:

Still dosed at 250mg ED, same regimen above. Now I feel warm when I sleep, and am constantly guzzling water. Have a fan pointed at me at all times. Some nights my feet get really hot and I have to splash some water on them.

On day 7 I started feeling quite a bad tingle on my left foot, which kept me up a bit at night. When I woke up in the morning I had to walk on my heels to remain comfortable.

After doing some research I learnt that B Complex vitamins can get depleted when running DNP and that B Complex vitamins play a direct role in keeping your nerves healthy. If it continued 2 more days, I was going to call it quits.

So I picked up some B Complex vitamins from CVS and took 2 pills. By the next morning it was 100% gone. Call it placebo or whatever you want, but I don't feel it at all now.

Weight on day 8, 195lbs. Wasn't expecting too much weight loss yet, because of the water retention. It's hard to make out what's lost at this point, except my pants are slightly looser.

Days 11 - 15:

Now I upped the dose to 350mg ED. Definitely warmer, workouts suffered. Bench dropped from 315 to 275. I'm weaker now than before I started running the test e. Pumps are near impossible. But I look noticeably thinner now.

It's important to note that usually by this time the lethargy is killing me and I want to call it quits. I usually do a higher dose ~450mg for 2 weeks and then mentally break. But this time running the t3 has helped combat the lethargy incredibly.

On day 16 I had a lady friend sleepover, quite possibly the worst sex we've ever had and she found it extremely weird that I insisted on using a condom this time, because of the yellow tint your baby batter gets. I couldn't keep up and was breathing heavy the whole time.

She couldn't take how cold my room was and didn't want to go home so I slept on my couch. I'll be sleeping on here from now on, it's much more comfortable with my ceiling fan.

On day 14 I weighed 189lbs. But I felt noticeably drier. Again I don't focus too much on the number because DNP is just the devil playing mind games. Now I'm a full pant size down, shirts are looser and I just look a lot slimmer.

On the downside, I don't look more vascular or cut because my muscles are as flat as can be from the DNP & T3. But that's only temporary so not a cause for concern.

Days 16 - 18:

Currently on day 18- will update this daily. Starting tomorrow.

I've upped the dose to 400mg ED, been on this for 3 days. Will be running 400mg until day 25.

On day 17 I went to the clubs with a few friends. Obviously didn't drink and just had water. Still was too hot and had to go home early. I don't think I'll be doing anything else social for a while.

I'm honestly very surprised how good I feel mentally this far into the run, looking forward to finishing strong these last 10 days and then throwing this stuff in the trash and will hopefully never dance with the devil again.

Will begin day 19 in a new post tomorrow.

Last edited:
Day 19:

Dosed at 400mg again along with my test e. It's hot. Taking this in summer is a bad idea. I picked up some glucose tablets because I felt myself going a bit hypoglycemic.

I woke up with an incredibly achey body, but a liter of water and a few vitamins later I was all good. Other than that I feel pretty good. Lethargy is minimal.

Carb cravings are getting real. I skipped my protein for dinner and just ate cheetos and captain crunch (I very rarely even crave this stuff). This is going to be a mental battle going forward.

Strength seemed to pick back up a bit today, which was nice. Despite flat muscles I am looking noticeably leaner than ~3 days ago. New veins are popping.

Was planning on upping my dose to 450 in 5 days, but I think I might just start that tomorrow.

Day 19 (2) :

F me, I gave in. I haven't had a cheat meal in a month and a half, but tonight I was just too hungry to sleep.

Finished a whole large bag of Cheetos Flamin Hot, a handful of sour patch kids, and Half a box of Captain Crunch Berries. While this 'meal' was very nice for my sanity, the heat is coming soon. Need to try and pass out before it kicks in. TBH going back for the captain crunch has crossed my mind, but that would just be excessive.

Tomorrow I'm going to just eat 1,500 calories of beef and rice, to somewhat offset this mess. Also going to up the dose to 450mg tomorrow and potentially add some ECA.

Will continue tomorrow.

Day 20 :

Felt great all day, a little weirdly good, but had a good day for business. Popped 450mg.

Nothing much else to report.

I'm repenting for my food yesterday though, eating <1500 cals today.

Day 21 :

Popped another 450mg, all the same ancillaries etc. Felt pretty good all day. Not going into the office until I'm done with this though, just sitting at home in my boxers and a fan.

Workouts have been good, now seeing some new vascularity.

Weighed in at 184..

Would honestly extend this run by 5 more days, but I'm going on a boys trip soon and want to be able to drink.

Day 21 (2) :

What the hell. I haven't eaten any carbs since breakfast, and only chicken thighs for dinner- but I'm god damn boiling tonight. Had to splash water on myself a few times.

I guess this is the price you pay for using that yellow boi in the summer.

Only one more week though.

Day 22 :

Took 500mg today. Had dinner with some family who haven't seen me in about 10 days, they all said I look thinner. Interestingly however, I have gotten two comments in the last week saying I look darker.. which is something I'll be monitoring now.

Going for my mates graduation tomorrow. Hope it's not too hot or that'll be rough.

Only 6 more days to go though.

No other sides except heat to report... actually bodily fluids have gotten considerably more yellow- but that usually stops as soon as I come off.

Day 23 :

Only took 400mg, in anticipation for todays events.

Oooooh burnin up. No longer getting hot flashes, just constantly hot. Went for my mates graduation today, had to leave 3-4 times to go get water and splash water on my face, forget wearing a suit for the rest of this run.

I brought him a bottle of scotch for celebrations, without realizing that he'd want to have a few glasses afterwards. After eating a fat meal of mac n cheese, steak, and key lime pie- I stupidly had two glasses. Drank like 2L of water just at dinner to offset it, but that was a dumb choice.

Other than that I'm still feeling pretty good. The water retention is getting incredibly annoying.. looking forward to getting off it and shedding this water.

Do you have any progress pics you can post? I'm on my second week of DNP myself. First time using it

I'm gonna post one 6 days after stopping the DNP, when the water falls off. Will look around for a before pic that is accurate.

How's your DNP run treating you?

I'm gonna post one 6 days after stopping the DNP, when the water falls off. Will look around for a before pic that is accurate.

How's your DNP run treating you?

So far so good. I just bumped up my dose to 300mg today. I was at roughly 15% body fat when I started.

So far so good. I just bumped up my dose to 300mg today. I was at roughly 15% body fat when I started.

Sounds right.. be extra careful on your first run, but I'm sure you're well prepared.. from my experience my first run had the most profound results

Day 24 :

Took 500mg today. Feeling Eh now, not good. Shortness of breath is the most annoying side for me at this moment, I'm winded from brief walks. Heat is pretty manageable since I'm just hibernating and avoiding carbs.

Water retention is getting very bad. Workouts suffered quite a bit.. finding myself significantly weaker- keep in mind I'm on 600mg Test E/ wk.

Also maybe I'm just tricking myself, but I'm wondering if I'm becoming a bit clumsy from the exhaustion. I'm usually very neat and detail oriented, now I'm just lazy and a bit forgetful.

In terms of progress it's night and day- from even just 5 days ago, even despite the water retention.

If I had a normal job where I had to go into an office and listen to a boss, I think I'd call it quits... my daily ability to function is nearly shot.

Oh well.. 4 more days.

Day 24 (2) :

I found this on another forum, I think it very accurately represents my mindset- so I figured I'd share it here lolol:

'As I sit here and sweat, I ponder in my mind
What the **** did I take, I can't press rewind
It's already it my system, I think I'm going crazy
I'm getting a little hotter, And a whole lot more lazy.
Is it all worth it, To drop a little weight
You're **** right it is, I'll look great for spring break
My weight's going down, My hunger's through the roof
Believe what people tell you about DNP , It isn't a spoof
Powder is good, Crystal is better
As I increase my dosage, My sheets just get wetter
I can't sleep now, Insomnia has kicked in
I can't fight this ****, The DNP might win
If I get too hot, I'll stand out in the rain
It's 50 outside, Try to fry my brain
I stepped on the scale today, Lost another two pounds!
Give me another cap, I'll go another three rounds
'

Day 25 :

Oh.. the carbs. Ate a big bowl of Mac N Cheese an hour ago, and I am dripping in sweat.

I previously mentioned my diminishing cognitive ability, and I'm definitely getting more forgetful. I'm constantly forgetting whether or not I took my DNP or ancillaries for the day, which is really unlike me. So I've laid out the next 4 days worth so I don't mess it up.

I physically cannot stand outside right now, It's around ~80F and It's unbearable outside. I've basically written off the next 4 days to just lounge around in the AC.

Workout was pretty good today, still substantially weaker though. Water retention is still absurd, but theres new veins popping out- and I'm looking pretty damn good in the mornings. I'd say I went from a 32 pant to 30 so far.

I've run this dose ~450mg for 2 weeks before, and believe me the T3 makes a world of difference- be sure to take it.

Only 4 more days :D ... Can't believe this run is almost over

Unfortunately this is where it ends:

Well somehow every time I run DNP, the cycle never lasts as long as planned (cause I'm mentally weak apparently :( )

But my trip got moved up a week to coincide with a couple events, and this would only give me 6 days off DNP before landing in Vegas.

Last thing I want to be is on DNP, in 100 degree heat, drinking heavily and maybe other party favors.

Just got on the scale and I'm 181.. meaning 16lbs down, and holding a boatload of water. Shooting to be 20-23lbs net downn, after I shed the water.

Will update in around a week with the net loss.

Good log here. I'll be starting a 30 day cycle this week when my stuff gets here. Supps and meal plan are ready to go. I'll be keeping the same macros daily so I can keep a better track of my results. I don't mind eating the same things every day. Hopefully I'll have good results like it seems you did.

Rebound???

This was a good log. Sounds like you went through a bit of hell to lose that weight using DNP. I don't like hearing things like having trouble breathing, and it's in my system...there's no looking back. That's scary.

Now, the real question is, how much have you been able to keep off?

I think he was right to use T3 for a longer cycle - after a period of time DNP will have some negative effects on thyroid production - that being said you are always putting yourself at risk for muscle loss with T3, it's a real thing and it WILL happen which is why I prefer to keep my DNP runs shorter so the T3 isnt as necessary. Long term DNP runs without T3 end up making me need to up the DNP dosages over time to keep getting steady results else things taper off due to a combination of the thyroid issue and other factors - you can only cut so many calories until you basically aren't eating anymore, and that's no fun and neither is getting to that 750+ mg DNP range. Goodbye social life.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear