over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ya'll seen these?

I shudder to think what Phil could have done if he had his head on straight and didn't get into trouble back in his prime.
These photos don't do him justice as they are scans of magazine prints.

A Top pro is not maybe even given Dorian a run for his money.

Looks like Mr O right there. However he is short and rightly or wrongly height does matter. A few inches too short to be a convincing Mr O.

Putting everything what went on aside Phil has probably forgotten more than what most know. Some goods tips in his videos. He is looking good now.

:yeahthat:

Among all the people I've ever met or talked to in this sport, Phil Hernon is definitely the man I learnt the most from.

I'll forever respect him for that. :)

In one of the videos he says "take 2 or 3iu of HGH per day max, if in 6 weeks your IGF is not between 400 and 600, there's something wrong with your product".

:rolleyes:

I still use a routine that he gave me years ago about 80% of the time.
It's solid and works.

But, that was before he started going off the deep end with "subliminal" marketing in just about every post. Now it seems he's going the way of Mentzer with his off the wall training ideas.

But yes, until his last few months on this board his posts were among those people I always made sure to read.

Among all the people I've ever met or talked to in this sport, Phil Hernon is definitely the man I learnt the most from.

^^^^^^^^EXACTLY. I fully agree.

I won't say win the O, but Hernon could be top 5 for a few years if he kept at it.

Regardless of everything...he was diagnosed with prostate cancer and I wish him well in the fight against that.

100% Agree.!
Sad seeing a group of ass-clowns talking shit, when in reality they could carry Phil's jock strap.

100% Agree.!
Sad seeing a group of ass-clowns talking shit, when in reality they could carry Phil's jock strap.

nobody's talking shit...phil turned to a complete douchebag in the last few years here absolutely destroying everyone and anyone that disagreed with him..and started marketing off the wall products and companies left and right...remember the myostatin inhibitor wars on here??...the lean beef aminos....attacking and threatening people like pittbull ...queefer and his wife and many others through PM's?? I could go on and on of the endless attacks and constant flaming...for many years he was the face of professional muscle and the primary reason I came here besides Big A.

After all that I still respect the man for who he was and wish him the best if he does have cancer and even also he finds peace, but the last few years were rocky at best on here...and can't be ignored.

nobody's talking shit...phil turned to a complete douchebag in the last few years here absolutely destroying everyone and anyone that disagreed with him..and started marketing off the wall products and companies left and right...remember the myostatin inhibitor wars on here??...the lean beef aminos....attacking and threatening people like pittbull ...queefer and his wife and many others through PM's?? I could go on and on of the endless attacks and constant flaming...for many years he was the face of professional muscle and the primary reason I came here besides Big A.

After all that I still respect the man for who he was and wish him the best if he does have cancer and even also he finds peace, but the last few years were rocky at best on here...and can't be ignored.

Fair enough. Lucky for me, I missed most of that. I know Phil can be an asshole. Nevertheless I wish him the best.

Fair enough. Lucky for me, I missed most of that. I know Phil can be an asshole. Nevertheless I wish him the best.

He was given many chances. I am on here daily and the amount of crap (threats etc) he posted were shocking. He seemed to lose is mind a little in the last few years. I still have many good things to say about him as he was a fantastic poster for many years... long before I ever posted on here too.

I remember Big A gave him a last chance and he went full blown crazy posting alsorts of stuff to people so was banned for the final time. I know this will get back to him but I hope he understands why many of us hold these views. I wish him all the best and I hope he recovers quickly.

Sorry, hit that by mistake. I didn't know he had prostate CA. I'm just fucking with about his color. That's terrible I wish him the best. Phil is one of my favorite bodybuilders of all time because he thought outside the box and did things differently than most. I don't really know what went on but with him here but I don't have anything bad to say about him otherwise. We met at this fruit loop bankruptcy attorney's house off Mulholland around '92 I guess the first time. I weighed him in at the USAs in '94, a good friend of mine was the promoter and I expedited. His legs were crazy that day. Dennis Newman, Titus, Edgar Fletcher they were all there. Get well Phil.

Rex.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Def was off his rocker in the last few years here. Remember when he posted he was in the hospital because Instynct 'poisoned" him?- Weird stuff!! Like others have said though- lots of great contributions over the years.

The last year he was here he was like a totally different person.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131